Tell us your blackpill story - how did you find this corner of the internet?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'll start

• Was always a bit shy and ugly as a teen
  • start trying to improve myself
  • find pua
  • then apply some pua type stuff
  • it worked, I was like 16 but had a few girls crushing on me in school - pre selection worked jfl
  • then I found out about r/theredpill
  • trp tells me to "raise my smv"
  • i find out about incels
  • at first incels are weird
  • then they become relatable
  • incels made sense, it was trp but extreme, "just raise smv" = just be good looking
  • Make a lookism account, but never touched it cuz too high inhib to post there
  • r/incels banned
  • r/braincels banned
  • browse 4chan - still do
  • posted on lookism for a short period of time
  • lookism shutdown
  • start posting on looksmax
Briefly browsed incels.is too, but got banned from there. Incels.is was the most toxic though, over here at least I am improving myself

Share your stories

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member and 7 others
It started when I used to watch redpill feminist owned videos in 2016
It started from mgtow in 2016 to present
I cringe at my past, every sec of it
It takes some time to find your real identity, self awareness
Also covid was a big reason too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Annihilator, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member and 9 others
I used to watch lots of self-improvement and sigma-male-esque self-development YouTube videos. Channels such as FarFromAverage. One day there was a Mewing video in my feed. I watched YT videos about Mewing and forward dentofacial growth. Watching a channel named “Facehacking: The Science of Attraction” led me to FACEandLMS. Found Incel, Blackpill, and Looksmax.me (I forgot the order) and never stopped rotting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, Forgotten, Lmao and 8 others
I got banned from incels.is within 2 days for larping as a 5'1" pakistani janitor who graduated in mathematics from Harvard but lost his fortune to a divorce settlement

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Annihilator, fogdart, fjor2096 and 20 others
I used to watch feminist owned videos in 2016
classic. Same here dude. When I was on trp in 2016, I didn't understand the feminist hate. Then I started watching youtube on it and it was so funny at the time

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and justinzayn
I didn’t, it found me :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
I used to watch lots of self-improvement and sigma-esque YouTube videos. One day there was a Mewing video in my feed. Found Looksmax and never stopped rotting.
I think you are younger than me and @justinzayn? Justin are you 21 or similar?

I've noticed a lot of the younger guys never went through the r/trp -> mgtow -> blackpill pipeline. A lot of you niggas just ended up here cuz looks related videos. It's why a lot of the younger guys here know next to nothing about girls too

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, ecig, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others

I've noticed a lot of the younger guys never went through the r/trp -> mgtow -> blackpill pipeline. A lot of you niggas just ended up here cuz looks related videos. It's why a lot of the younger guys here know next to nothing about girls too
I am 19 n half 2002 oct
But unlike most young guys. I was into mgtow redpill blackpill in 2016/17
Also I started to browse looksmax sites bcoz of salludon in 2017,
From browsing mewing reddits to incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, currylightskin, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
I am 19 n half 2002 oct
But unlike most young guys. I was into mgtow redpill blackpill in 2016/17
Also I started to browse looksmax sites bcoz of salludon in 2017,
From browsing mewing reddits to incel forums
wow you started young bro. I was same as you, redpill in 2016/17. What even caused redpill to explode so much? I think all the redpilled shit is now on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
1.had started to obsess over my looks starting in 7th grade- in 8th grade
2. Covid shut down schools which I was thankful for because it temporarily cured my BDD.
3. I was a skinnyfat cel and I was mercilessly bullied by my brother- constantly called me fat and other insults pertaining to weight
4. This led me to starve myself until I got to 130 pounds (I was 6’1).
5.Through my obsession with looks and me being a social outcast I felt alone and didn’t have any like minded people to talk to.
6. My brother who was a big poster on lookism referred me to it
7.when it shutdown I came to looksmaxx
Does your older brother still browse lookism/looksmax? Is he a chad? What's he like now?

I got banned from incels.is within 2 days for larping as a 5'1" pakistani janitor who graduated in mathematics from Harvard but lost his fortune to a divorce settlement
No such thing as 5ft1 pakistani janitor Or whatever
It's full of 6ft1 diverse chaddams terrorists who are fighting for their kashmir land and for their own identity, becoz the deserve and own it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16369
I'll start

• Was always a bit shy and ugly as a teen
  • start trying to improve myself
  • find pua
  • then apply some pua type stuff
  • it worked, I was like 16 but had a few girls crushing on me in school - pre selection worked jfl
  • then I found out about r/theredpill
  • trp tells me to "raise my smv"
  • i find out about incels
  • at first incels are weird
  • then they become relatable
  • incels made sense, it was trp but extreme, "just raise smv" = just be good looking
  • Make a lookism account, but never touched it cuz too high inhib to post there
  • r/incels banned
  • r/braincels banned
  • browse 4chan - still do
  • posted on lookism for a short period of time
  • lookism shutdown
  • start posting on looksmax
Briefly browsed incels.is too, but got banned from there. Incels.is was the most toxic though, over here at least I am improving myself

Share your stories
was 15, p sure i discovered it on 4chan, which i discovered at 14

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Wanted to get rated to know my objective attractiveness , got called subhuman by couple LDARmaxxed rotters and became BDDmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 18340 and 5 others
My friend told me about incels.is
we went on there and trolled for a couple months, then we stopped
i hopped back on one day and saw a thread about a site called looksmax.org
looked it up, hoping to find a new place to troll (the incels.is people were sick of us)
Came to find out this place has actual decent advice, so made an account and stayed for a while
Now i read threads and take the good advice while i troll the members of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Nah he said he’ll only browse lookism if it comes back. He’s a low tier chadlite who has ascended with 2 mid tier Stacy lites after being incel for first 19 years of his life.He recently told me he’s sorry for bullying me jfl. He didn’t need to apologize tbh
was he ugly before?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Wanted to get rated to know my objective attractiveness , got called subhuman by couple LDARmaxxed rotters and became BDDmaxxed
This site is addictive becoz once you posted your face here. You be always insecure, if someone calling you subhuman or other stuff
That's what's keep most users comming back here

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
This site is addictive becoz once you posted your face here. You be always insecure, if someone calling you subhuman or other stuff
Exactly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and justinzayn
No such thing as 5ft1 pakistani janitor Or whatever
It's full of 6ft1 diverse chaddams terrorists who are fighting for their kashmir land
yes I get it your average pakistani looks like this

Images 6

happy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and 2 others
Don't remember how but I stumbled on Invisible WaW videos
It was one of the most profound experiences of my life
Someone in the comments was asking where he learned all this shit and another guy said the forum lookism
And the rest, as they say, is history

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Deleted member 16369, Warlow and 3 others
Incels.is is a fucking gutter. One of the worse communities on the internet.
Yeah 100%. I got banned because I kissed a girl, and decided to share the news saying "It's not over, I'm 5'5 and pajeet. I made out with a club whore who had a boyfriend" - I thought they'd react well to the news. Nope. Instead I got called LARPer and was banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, bogii, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Got cheated on by my ex girlfriend when i was 5'5 and wasn't looksmaxxed, started binging red pill/ blackpillish content, Switched over to pure blackpill content and decided to improve looks in 2021, started injecting hgh and eating healthy and getting sun, Grew to 5'10 in 7-8 months and put on 15 pounds of muscle, Started to have a better jawline and my eyearea got better and i went from ltn to mtn, htn, Also grew my frame with calisthetics and swimming, I rejected a lot of white girls because they don't interest me and seem like whores but i have made out with a few and touched something:unsure:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and FailedNormieManlet
Got bored and searched up what incel meant randomly and that was it biggest mistake

hardcore Redpill coper for 2 years.

+ looksmaxxing by myself

realise something still wrong and not working.

found bonesmashing guy called indeginous swiss on yt.

joined his discord

some nig mentioned looksmax.org

felt like this is what ive been trying to do but by myself for a long time

learned a lot here and very grateful i found this place

and grateful people put me in my place and told me my flaws with no holding back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, GRIID, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
r/teenagers------->r/incelselfies-------->r/incels------->made me insecure about not experiencing teen love, being a KHHV, and being 5'5 :ROFLMAO:

Wanted to learn about facial attractiveness so found out qoves
Qoves----> found out about sean o'pry and david gandy-------> googled "when did sean o'pry lose his virginity" :lul::lul: -------> lookism-------> looksmax.org

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, mulattomaxxer, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
r/teenagers------->r/incelselfies-------->r/incels------->made me insecure about not experiencing teen love, being a KHHV, and being 5'5 :ROFLMAO:

Wanted to learn about facial attractiveness so found out qoves
Qoves----> found out about sean o'pry and david gandy-------> googled "when did sean o'pry lose his virginity" :lul::lul: -------> lookism-------> looksmax.org
r/incelselfies was good

Yeah 100%. I got banned because I kissed a girl, and decided to share the news saying "It's not over, I'm 5'5 and pajeet. I made out with a club whore who had a boyfriend" - I thought they'd react well to the news. Nope. Instead I got called LARPer and was banned
Severe carbs in the bucket mentality on that website. If anything positive is going on in your life people cry for you to get banned.

• +1
Severe carbs in the bucket mentality on that website. If anything positive is going on in your life people cry for you to get banned.
Agreed, incels.is took about 1 year out of my life. They stopped me from lifting and shit, then lockdown happened when I was getting life back on track. Now I am making progress and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and mulattomaxxer
idk man how can you be insecure when you know exactly what ur failos are and accept them.

my ego is detached from that shit these days.

if someone calls me ugly I think yeah thats why im getting face surgery

if someone calls me short i think yeah thats why im moving to short country and LL

it only hurts when u want to not believe ur ugly or short

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
Experiences:
  • Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.
+ you were barely a month old active greycel.

• JFL
i'm faceandlms's former college teammate

Experiences:
  • Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.
+ you were barely a month old active greycel.
I'm pretty sure I had an alt account. I was apart of the previous incels website. Incels.me or some other shit

r/incelselfies was good
I found it when i was looking at a reddit girls profile on r/teenagers, she commented a compliment on an r/incelselfies post , and then i was gigadepressed overdosed on blackpill and muh "you will never have this" videos. And found out that 5'4 is actually 5 inches below average height in the west (i wanted a white gf :lul:)

And then left the entire thing.

And then i discovered qoves on youtube----> found lookism-----> looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Randomly came across Sandman videos and became curious
Found the redpill subreddit and became obsessed
Found the MGTOW subreddit and slowly shifted away from the redpill subreddit to the MGTOW subreddit
Found r/incels very shortly before it got banned
Found r/braincels
Found the incel website
A lot of incel terms are borrowed for lookism forums, which is what I found next

Progressively became more blackpilled with each step, re-inforced by things I would see irl.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, FailedNormieManlet and Lihito
incels made sense, it was trp but extreme, "just raise smv" = just be good looking
this

that first flash of light i got for all those years i intuitively knew about :blackpill: , that AHA! moment . Every little "fuck up" that PUA and normies gaslit me about , finnaly made sense , almost instantly every blackpill moment from my life popped into my eyes and i just went ballistic at first

i honestly always had this feeling PUA is bs but i was coping with nichepill hoping to find a girl that , get a load of this , "suits me":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

now i know that my only chance at fucking something is looksmaxing and catching drunk short beckies of guard when they are on the floor tbh:fuk:

but yeah anyway i think i found blackpill on an YT comment and was curious

• +1
I found it when i was looking at a reddit girls profile on r/teenagers, she commented a compliment on an r/incelselfies post , and then i was gigadepressed overdosed on blackpill and muh "you will never have this" videos. And found out that 5'4 is actually 5 inches below average height in the west (i wanted a white gf :lul:)

And then left the entire thing.

And then i discovered qoves on youtube----> found lookism-----> looksmax
are you curry?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16275
this

that first flash of light i got for all those years i intuitively knew about :blackpill: , that AHA! moment . Every little "fuck up" that PUA and normies gaslit me about , finnaly made sense , almost instantly every blackpill moment from my life popped into my eyes and i just went ballistic at first

i honestly always had this feeling PUA is bs but i was coping with nichepill hoping to find a girl that , get a load of this , "suits me":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

now i know that my only chance at fucking something is looksmaxing and catching drunk short beckies of guard when they are on the floor tbh:fuk:

but yeah anyway i think i found blackpill on an YT comment and was curious
imagine someone in the future posts on a thread like this

"it started when this boy in my class made a blackpill presentation" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 16275
Also covid was a big reason too
this tbh

covid + MGTOW + something something , and i finaly somehow stumbled upon this forum and thought it was the most badass unregulated piece of internet in my stupid little teen life (i haven"t seen the real shit)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, mulattomaxxer and justinzayn
Biggest black pill was actually improving my looks through gym and diet back in 2018 and getting much better reactions from women

Wasted so many years trying to be interesting and funny :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, mulattomaxxer and FailedNormieManlet
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

fucking mirin u nigga

who was the first guy that busted you LMAO :lul:

what is there to know about them tbh , social conformists that crave good genes

• Woah