Tell us your blackpill story - how did you find this corner of the internet?

Nah. For that you need bonemass and shit like @Birdcell. I lack that.

I have flat zygos and rounded jaw. My face in general looks pretty soft. I can't see how ogremaxxing would ascend me.

Technically, getting jaw surgery and implants/fillers would give me more bonemass and fix the problem. But it's hit and miss.
Implants and various osteotomies can mimic great bone development , but sometimes the results just looks uncanny :feelsmega:

Implants and various osteotomies can mimic great bone development , but sometimes the results just looks uncanny :feelsmega:
Yes. But tbh. I am like 20%+ bf. So gotta leanmax first.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
How can you tell that ?
From 3/4, my zygos have no projection. Also, I don't have much bloat on my face. The bones just aren't there.

• Hmm...
From 3/4, my zygos have no projection. Also, I don't have much bloat on my face. The bones just aren't there.
The fat can easily overpower your bones. Just measure your facial dimensions like face width, jaw width , jaw length. When you touch your face , dp you feel robust underlying facial structure ?

The fat can easily overpower your bones. Just measure your facial dimensions like face width, jaw width , jaw length. When you touch your face , dp you feel robust underlying facial structure ?
Nah. I am 100% sure I lack bonemass. Trust me.

• So Sad
Nah. For that you need bonemass and shit like @Birdcell. I lack that.

I have flat zygos and rounded jaw. My face in general looks pretty soft. I can't see how ogremaxxing would ascend me.

Technically, getting jaw surgery and implants/fillers would give me more bonemass and fix the problem. But it's hit and miss.
I will BBCmaxx for you bhai

How many tinder matches do you get in a day? I mean you claim you get beckies matching with you and shit.
depends. Sometimes I get like 1 like a day, others none, other I get like 4. I'd say on avg I get like 1 like everyday. Not amazing tbh

Because in London, my amnesia account barely gets anything. IDK what is up. Salludon has incel tier results.
1 like a day on avg. But I've had periods where I barely got anything for weeks. So hard to say

MY story was the same tbh.

My friend told me about incels.is
we went on there and trolled for a couple months, then we stopped
i hopped back on one day and saw a thread about a site called looksmax.org
looked it up, hoping to find a new place to troll (the incels.is people were sick of us)
Came to find out this place has actual decent advice, so made an account and stayed for a while
Now i read threads and take the good advice while i troll the members of this forum

Attachments

• SharedScrreen.jpg
    SharedScrreen.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Thinking back on my life i was blackpilled from pretty much elementary school, i remember thinking to myself that there seemed to be a connection between looks and how popular a person was. but it was all vague and i doubted my observations and disregarded it as coincidental.
I was a fat kid and in early to mid teens. so that's why i ended up becoming an abused.
fast forward to 2018, i'm a lost 20 something, i was at the peak of my depression and nihilism, then i found FACEandLMS WAW series and everything finally started making sense, i started asking for ratings in the incelosphere and realized it wasn't necessarily over for me, the blackpill and lookism community actually got me out of my deep depression i had been suffering from, the blackpill can truly be a blessing if you let it be, like ITV would say.
That is also why i want the whole world to be blackpilled, for everyone to reach enlightenment, to those who are suffering because they're clueless and don't know the truth, especially about the skullpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot
I used to watch lots of self-improvement and sigma-male-esque self-development YouTube videos. Channels such as FarFromAverage.

I forgot to mention Teachingmensfashion and alpha m.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, ballskin and FailedNormieManlet
I forgot to mention Teachingmensfashion and alpha m.
i started out with elliott hulse, before he became a nutty christian

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Wanted to get rated to know my objective attractiveness , got called subhuman by couple LDARmaxxed rotters and became BDDmaxxed
Subhuman

• JFL