TEN GOOD REASONS NOT TO MAKE FORNICATION

D

Deleted member 16582

Bronze
Very good document.

1)
You defy allah’s jealousy the prophet (s) said: “nobody is more jealous than allah; for that he has prohibited sexual sins in public or privacy” (bukhari and muslim). how do you get angry if you see your wife or husband cheating on you? allah is more jealous than that for all the women he has created. if you anger him that way, what do you expect in this world and hereafter? imagine the man who abused of your wife coming to ask you a favour? and how will you stand in front of allah to pray after this act?

2)You destroy the blessing of your life “any misfortune which reaches you is by what your hands have done and he forgives a lot” (42/28). this prohibited pleasure will be removed from the happiness you were to have in your life.

3) “fornication generates poverty” word of companion and ulama. why spend in the sin what one does not spend in the halal? and why the woman finds a lover to pay for her and not a husband? using allah’s gifts for the opposite of their objective generates the deprivation of these gifts.

4)you will have the spouse or husband you deserve “perverse women are for perverse men and perverse men are for perverse women; good women are for good men and good men are for good women” (24/26). the fornication destroys your chances to have a good husband or a good wife

5)you give your body to the devils “take share in their goods and children” (17/64). in the marriage, if one has relations without saying bismillah, shaytan takes part in it; what to say about fornication? the devil drags you in immorality and hell. he pushes you to more fornication and other perversions and blocks the way of marriage because it deprives him from your body and your soul

6)you lose the dignity that allah has given you “we have made the son of adam noble” (17/70). a man without his self-respect becomes capable of all bad things. do you respect yourself and you accept yourself as a fornicator?

7) the gifts you gain are poisoned the advantages obtained in fornication will never have a positive effect on your life. consuming them anchors in your heart love of sin and distance from allah

8) the fornication is not a way towards marriage the men will tell you anything you want to hear to have your body. if you ask for marriage, they will seek elsewhere. abstaining from fornication allows to directly select the serious ones.

9) if you fornicate with a married man, be prepared to undergo the same thing how many men neglect their wives and children to spend on the mistresses? these women selling their bodies are cursed by their innocent victims

10) you who abuse of the body of this woman, do you accept it for your relatives? because it is indeed the punishment which awaits you in divine justice, like this man who went to a brothel and found his daughter working there

Something for you perverted degenerates to reflect upon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 4946 and 19 others
Only bad reasons

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Did not read + women on tinder are texting chad for a hookup while you are advocating for my inceldom
You have a way with words, bravo. (y)(y)(y)

Now go read this post.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dn rd but i'm seeing a baddie from tinder after new year's at hers to watch some netflix. Pray for my fornication boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Lost me at point one. How is God jealous of humanity? What?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Amexmaxx and hebbewem
Lost me at point one. How is God jealous of humanity? What?
You have the type of mind that would think something like: "If Allah wrote our destiny then we cant be a test of free will because our actions are already written."

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ryan, Michael Myers and 1 other person
You have the type of mind that would think something like: "If Allah wrote our destiny then we cant be a test of free will because our actions are already written."
You just destroyed religion

You're sealing the Almighty to Islam which is wrong. No exceptions. Wrong.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Very good document.

1)
You defy allah’s jealousy the prophet (s) said: “nobody is more jealous than allah; for that he has prohibited sexual sins in public or privacy” (bukhari and muslim). how do you get angry if you see your wife or husband cheating on you? allah is more jealous than that for all the women he has created. if you anger him that way, what do you expect in this world and hereafter? imagine the man who abused of your wife coming to ask you a favour? and how will you stand in front of allah to pray after this act?

2)You destroy the blessing of your life “any misfortune which reaches you is by what your hands have done and he forgives a lot” (42/28). this prohibited pleasure will be removed from the happiness you were to have in your life.

3) “fornication generates poverty” word of companion and ulama. why spend in the sin what one does not spend in the halal? and why the woman finds a lover to pay for her and not a husband? using allah’s gifts for the opposite of their objective generates the deprivation of these gifts.

4)you will have the spouse or husband you deserve “perverse women are for perverse men and perverse men are for perverse women; good women are for good men and good men are for good women” (24/26). the fornication destroys your chances to have a good husband or a good wife

5)you give your body to the devils “take share in their goods and children” (17/64). in the marriage, if one has relations without saying bismillah, shaytan takes part in it; what to say about fornication? the devil drags you in immorality and hell. he pushes you to more fornication and other perversions and blocks the way of marriage because it deprives him from your body and your soul

6)you lose the dignity that allah has given you “we have made the son of adam noble” (17/70). a man without his self-respect becomes capable of all bad things. do you respect yourself and you accept yourself as a fornicator?

7) the gifts you gain are poisoned the advantages obtained in fornication will never have a positive effect on your life. consuming them anchors in your heart love of sin and distance from allah

8) the fornication is not a way towards marriage the men will tell you anything you want to hear to have your body. if you ask for marriage, they will seek elsewhere. abstaining from fornication allows to directly select the serious ones.

9) if you fornicate with a married man, be prepared to undergo the same thing how many men neglect their wives and children to spend on the mistresses? these women selling their bodies are cursed by their innocent victims

10) you who abuse of the body of this woman, do you accept it for your relatives? because it is indeed the punishment which awaits you in divine justice, like this man who went to a brothel and found his daughter working there

muslim-cel cope tbh. Mohammed literally had sex slaves

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
muslim-cel cope tbh. Mohammed literally had sex slaves
The matter of slaves in quran is more complicated to explain but the word carries a certain connotation to it in english that is more "harsh" or "brutal" so to speak than is meant in the quran, there are certain rules ways of conduct surrounding slaves in the quran, they were a reality of the past, a reality of war for example so it had to be addressed with certain guidelines.

Theres nothing wrong with sex with ones wife or in this case slaves that one possesses if it were so under certain conditions.
Sex is a part of us after all, this post is simply about the sinful type of sex, all that is premarital etc.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16384, Michael Myers and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard, noodlelover and 2 others
Under 10-years-old sex slaves. In today's world, he would be destroyed by the common wealth.
JFL, my younger brother was reading a hadith and it was describing how mohammed would suck on his 9 year old wife's tongue as well as how she used to clean his cumstains. Fucking muslim-cels act so high and mighty but forget mohammed would be classed as a fucking degen in 2021

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 14905, Ryan and 6 others
there are certain rules ways of conduct surrounding slaves in the quran, they were a reality of the past, a reality of war for example so it had to be addressed with certain guidelines.
Same problem as with Christianity. I expect a prophet of god to redefine what's seen as "normal", not yield to slavery and paedophilia.

JFL, my younger brother was reading a hadith and it was describing how mohammed would suck on his 9 year old wife's tongue as well as how she used to clean his cumstains. Fucking muslim-cels act so high and mighty but forget mohammed would be classed as a fucking degen in 2021
Lafayette Ronald Hubbard, founder of Scientology and science fiction garbage, and Muhammad fits together. Both were jealous of churches and prophets. So they both created their own. Sick. David Koresh of Wico's Branch Davidians became his own prophet and get this, the man was fucking children. It seems these wanna-be prophets have a thing for violating innocent bodies. As if, the Devil's parasites spreading that infection. And when I hear the Muslims are a billion people strong, and I see all this fucking wickedness in this world—it makes sense.

Its comical when people get so caught on this idea of the prophet being a pedophile and what not, to the point of being completely and utterly ignorant of the entirety of islam and the quran with all of its beauty and magnificence, you truly are among the losers and you do not even know it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1617 and 2 others
Its comical when people get so caught on this idea of the prophet being a pedophile and what not, to the point of being completely and utterly ignorant of the entirety of islam and the quran with all of its beauty and magnificence, you truly are among the losers and you do not even know it.
Oil is Nephilim blood and the Muslims prosper from it. Powerful, indeed. The blood that is. Not the whores that lust it.

take t he white pill

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, Shrek2OnDvD and Michael Myers
Cope. I get 0 sex anyway. No woman would even accept me if I was bald at 21. I would die virgin and probably am

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 16582
Cope. I get 0 sex anyway. No woman would even accept me if I was bald at 21. I would die virgin and probably am
They should quote your message and put it in the headline slogan of this site, quite poetic.

• +1
They should quote your message and put it in the headline slogan of this site, quite poetic.
Islam has nothing do to with sex. Literally all prophets and his companions were having two wives and lots of sex. It’s over for me in 2022

Islam has nothing do to with sex. Literally all prophets and his companions were having two wives and lots of sex. It’s over for me in 2022
this is talking about premarital, sinful sex you fool, fornication means intercourse between unmarried people. Nothing wrong with sex otherwise, have as much sex as you want with your wife, its a beautiful and healthy thing.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah and Michael Myers
this is talking about premarital, sinful sex you fool, fornication means intercourse between unmarried people. Nothing wrong with sex otherwise, have as much sex as you want with your wife, its a beautiful and healthy thing.
YOU FOOL. IF YOU DONT LOOK HANDSOME YOU WILL NOT GET MARRIED. ISLAM DOESNT TELL YOU WHAT FEMALES LOOK FOR IN A MAN. I WOULD BE DEAD IF I WAS BLUEPILLED ISLAM FOLLOWER. I am Muslim tho. Just Islam doesn’t tell you how to get a wife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Michael Myers, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
YOU FOOL. IF YOU DONT LOOK HANDSOME YOU WILL NOT GET MARRIED. ISLAM DOESNT TELL YOU WHAT FEMALES LOOK FOR IN A MAN. I WOULD BE DEAD IF I WAS BLUEPILLED ISLAM FOLLOWER. I am Muslim tho. Just Islam doesn’t tell you how to get a wife
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Very good document.

1)

Make another one listing 10 reasons why "Allah" is a bastardized version of the true God, and why Muhammed was a false prophet.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anyanglover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Make another one listing 10 reasons why "Allah" is a bastardized version of the true God, and why Muhammed was a false prophet.
Lol stfu. Nobody cares what you think. You’re retarded

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah and Michael Myers
Astafgirullah, considering that we are in the end times you dont have much time left to figure out the truth and reality of things, so be careful with the things you say, you will regret them in the afterlife.
Watch this video, perhaps it will set you on your way of understanding Allah our creator, more than the bible ever will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
The matter of slaves in quran is more complicated to explain but the word carries a certain connotation to it in english that is more "harsh" or "brutal" so to speak than is meant in the quran, there are certain rules ways of conduct surrounding slaves in the quran, they were a reality of the past, a reality of war for example so it had to be addressed with certain guidelines.

Theres nothing wrong with sex with ones wife or in this case slaves that one possesses if it were so under certain conditions.
Sex is a part of us after all, this post is simply about the sinful type of sex, all that is premarital etc.
Yes Its Always misinterpretation

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lol stfu. Nobody cares what you think. You’re retarded
And who exactly care's what you think? Seems to me like you've only got the authority to speak for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
When somebody tells a joke people laugh as response, what else do you want me to reply? :ROFLMAO:
Bro reply to my comment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hebbewem and Deleted member 16582
Greycel on greycel violence

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Solidcoin
Astafgirullah, considering that we are in the end times you dont have much time left to figure out the truth and reality of things, so be careful with the things you say, you will regret them in the afterlife.
Watch this video, perhaps it will set you on your way of understanding Allah our creator, more than the bible ever will.

The Quron describes an imperfect god. One who is a deciever. What supreme being would have the need to decieve?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214, Michael Myers and 1 other person
@stone you're too good fot this incel forum, no one here is worth saving.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16384, Michael Myers and 1 other person
The Quron describes an imperfect god. One who is a deciever. What supreme being would have the need to decieve?
To test us I suppose? It doesnt necessarily have to mean he is deceiving us, simply stating authority over being able to be the most deceptive, since satan said that he will deceive mankind. I get where youre coming from though but its very foolish to get caught on this, what about all the other names and qualities of Allah, put your prejudices about islam and allah aside, I know there is a lot of nonsense out there about allah being moon god or the stuff about muhammad (saw) being a pedo (astafgirullah) but in reality it is just deception put in the world by satan to keep some people from looking deeper into islam, one who does earnestly and honestly will often find beautiful things and great truth.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and buckchadley31
To test us I suppose? It doesnt necessarily have to mean he is deceiving us, simply stating authority over being able to be the most deceptive, since satan said that he will deceive mankind. I get where youre coming from though but its very foolish to get caught on this, what about all the other names and qualities of Allah, put your prejudices about islam and allah aside, I know there is a lot of nonsense out there about allah being moon god or the stuff about muhammad (saw) being a pedo (astafgirullah) but in reality it is just deception put in the world by satan to keep some people from looking deeper into islam, one who does earnestly and honestly will often find beautiful things and great truth.
I believe Islam is one of Satan's greatest counterfeits of the truth.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Michael Myers and BigJimsWornOutTires

get that garbage off of here! what do you think this is, twitter? gtfo!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
@stone you're too good fot this incel forum, no one here is worth saving.
u fucking delusional jew-cuck. what the fuck did you two clowns think was going to happen? "YES! We're weak and want purpose! Ofc we'll join ISIS!" get the fuck out of here with that sandnigger shit.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
not a single reason

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Michael Myers and BigJimsWornOutTires
not a single reason
muslims are getting pathetically desperate. every day, thousands of young Muslim males and females leave the religion and Islam-controlled nations and defect to protected ones.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Michael Myers
I hope you remain incel for disrespecting Islam
You all come on here insulting our fate. Insulting our people. Insulting our nation. And you're talking, what now? Disrespecting what? Calling our nation the land of Satan, look where that got you all. Insulting Christians, Jews and people's choices, and yet here you are. Trying to recruit Incels. I wouldn't doubt any of you are even Muslims but the press trying to mislabel Incel again. You all need to begin apologizing to this world for your disrespecting other cultures and THEN, just maybe we'll share this world with you all. But this greedy nature of yours has failed for TWO THOUSAND YEARS. Did you learn that yet? TWO THOUSAND years and look at you all. Cornered into one section of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You all come on here insulting our fate. Insulting our people. Insulting our nation. And you're talking, what now? Disrespecting what? Calling our nation the land of Satan, look where that got you all. Insulting Christians, Jews and people's choices, and yet here you are. Trying to recruit Incels. I wouldn't doubt any of you are even Muslims but the press trying to mislabel Incel again. You all need to begin apologizing to this world for your disrespecting other cultures and THEN, just maybe we'll share this world with you all. But this greedy nature of yours has failed for TWO THOUSAND YEARS. Did you learn that yet? TWO THOUSAND years and look at you all. Cornered into one section of the world.
“ white people” are native to Europe only. America is for native anericans. The rest of the world is a different skin colour. From turkey to India is 80% Muslim. Majority of Africa is Muslim. South America is Christian. Jesus was brown. Moses was black. Abraham was brown. Muhammad was brown. Noah was brown.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16582 and Michael Myers
“ white people” are native to Europe only. America is for native anericans. The rest of the world is a different skin colour. From turkey to India is 80% Muslim. Majority of Africa is Muslim. South America is Christian. Jesus was brown. Moses was black. Abraham was brown. Muhammad was brown. Noah was brown.
At one time, I had nothing against any religion. I accepted all belief systems. But when I began noticing a pattern with Muslims in conversations online, I recognized an entity. The Bully. It saddened me a great deal. Why would the Almighty bully imperfection? Is He scared of us? Noooo. On the contrary, I'm frightened of the lord but not man. Esp that spineless serpent.

Satan is a genius. Clever. Cunning. A master of manipulation. A MASTER. Understand that word. The Almighty is of pure love. No violence is allowed in his presence. But that Devil, ugh. It has no need for violence either. It doesn't do anything for him. No kicks - highs - adrenaline rush - etc. Nothing. But man, ugh. Man seems to get off on it. So a fair trade!

Do you understand? I brought you good news.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
At one time, I had nothing against any religion. I accepted all belief systems. But when I began noticing a pattern with Muslims in conversations online, I recognized an entity. The Bully. It saddened me a great deal. Why would the Almighty bully imperfection? Is He scared of us? Noooo. On the contrary, I'm frightened of the lord but not man. Esp that spineless serpent.

Satan is a genius. Clever. Cunning. A master of manipulation. A MASTER. Understand that word. The Almighty is of pure love. No violence is allowed in his presence. But that Devil, ugh. It has no need for violence either. It doesn't do anything for him. No kicks - highs - adrenaline rush - etc. Nothing. But man, ugh. Man seems to get off on it. So a fair trade!

Do you understand? I brought you good news.
The devils deception. Wake up

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@stone @heightface hey guys. what happened to that powerful faith? ugh. a pickle, uh? ever heard neighbors screaming for no reason? ugh. you'll be amazed at how fast that can escalate.