[TERABRUTAL] Saint ITV drops the ultimate Racepill

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?

Holy fuark brutal shit. Of course everyone loves to cope with "race doesn't matter much if you are tall and look good bro", it's the "BBC era now!", "ethnic smv is rising, white smv is going down!"

All copes made by deathniks coping that race isn't the most important thing. And I love how they always pick out the top 1% of ethnics to say "but brah look he's ethnic and he slays" jfl okay man well you had pick some ethnic chad as proof but a white htn rivals him lol. As an ethnic guy, you have to better in everything to get close to being remotely considered. Htn won't cut it, you have to be chadlite, 6'0 doesn't cut it, you have to be 6'2+, you have to have a big dick, mogger body, wealth, high intelligence etc you have to have it all, and even then, even then, you may still be rejected for your race.

Race also directly influences your face and height as well jfl you ever see a 6'5 Indian?

Stop the coping about the racepill. White men won from the day they were born.

@mbolo @Kamui @PseudoMaxxer @Ricky212 @Ai Impact @Beastimmung @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Dicktator, PseudoMaxxer and 6 others
@try2beme

Fire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Napoleon1800

Holy fuark brutal shit. Of course everyone loves to cope with "race doesn't matter much if you are tall and look good bro", it's the "BBC era now!", "ethnic smv is rising, white smv is going down!"

All copes made by deathniks coping that race isn't the most important thing. And I love how they always pick out the top 1% of ethnics to say "but brah look he's ethnic and he slays" jfl okay man well you had pick some ethnic chad as proof but a white htn rivals him lol. As an ethnic guy, you have to better in everything to get close to being remotely considered. Htn won't cut it, you have to be chadlite, 6'0 doesn't cut it, you have to be 6'2+, you have to have a big dick, mogger body, wealth, high intelligence etc you have to have it all, and even then, even then, you may still be rejected for your race.

Race also directly influences your face and height as well jfl you ever see a 6'5 Indian?

I've never seen a white pakastani in real life

• +1
I've never seen a white pakastani in real life
Also jfl how all the ethnic chads look caucasoid as fuck. To Be good looking as an ethnic is to look similar to whites

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 28541 and bigchunguslover
Also jfl how all the ethnic chads look caucasoid as fuck. To Be good looking as an ethnic is to look similar to whites
All my cousin's are either brown or white my countries genes wierd ash

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'm here for a reason so no
Yea because your country is full of whites, and when everyone is white then looks and height become the most important thing,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and bigchunguslover
Yea because your country is full of whites, and when everyone is white then looks and height become the most important thing,
Not full of whites and i'm not necessarily short, around 6ft1, but the girls are taller and other guys too which makes it harder

• +1
And I love how they always pick out the top 1% of ethnics to say "but brah look he's ethnic and he slays" jfl okay man well you had pick some ethnic chad as proof but a white htn rivals him lol. As an ethnic guy, you have to better in everything to get close to being remotely considered. Htn won't cut it, you have to be chadlite, 6'0 doesn't cut it, you have to be 6'2+, you have to have a big dick, mogger body, wealth, high intelligence etc you have to have it all, and even then, even then, you may still be rejected for your race.
YES.
Normies do the same thing when they dismiss the entire concept of inceldom by pointing to men who have it okay and then say "why are you complaining, see how easy it is?"
As if the fact of someone having the same handicap as you is already proof enough that you have no right to complain about anything.

Chinks in America literally need to make extra $300K just to compete with Whites on the dating market for their "own" women, it's a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, humanoidsub7 and Napoleon1800
Not full of whites and i'm not necessarily short, around 6ft1, but the girls are taller and other guys too which makes it harder
and i think im autisitc ngl

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, bigchunguslover and Napoleon1800
Non whites aren't your competition

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
YES.
Normies do the same thing when they dismiss the entire concept of inceldom by pointing to men who have it okay and then say "why are you complaining, see how easy it is?"
Cherrypicking at its finest

@pessimistic
You Should Kill Yourself GIF

Blud don’t tagging me in this shit bruv 💀, “boo hoo I’m an ethnic Chad but white HTN mogs me” said no one ever, cry me a fucking river, just go slay nigga

OP fell for the exaggerated BBC spam threads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, bigchunguslover and Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Kamui
@pessimistic

Blud don’t tagging me in this shit bruv 💀, “boo hoo I’m an ethnic Chad but white HTN mogs me” said no one ever, cry me a fucking river, just go slay nigga

Niggas unironically think a mtn bbc mogs a white htn in thos place

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and bigchunguslover
@pessimistic

My point is most people cherrypick chaddams and tyrones as an example of how ethnic men don't have it worse

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 28541
boo hoo I’m an ethnic Chad but white HTN mogs me
He said this almost word for word, lol

• +1
Niggas unironically think a mtn bbc mogs a white htn in th8s place
Who is niggas? NOBODY THINKS THAT :lul:

NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON, NOT ONE PERSON WHATSOEVER

Like I said you fell for all the BBC and ethnic propaganda jfllll a white HTN can compete with a Tyronelite at most

• +1
Non nt eyebags and teeth rn probably
+ skin aint the best either
thats all easy to fix with basic softmaxxing i meant are there any actual falios like long midface e.g, or recession weak jaw, bad nose/harmony etc. because if your only problems are the ones you said then ur chilling

• +1
He said this almost word for word, lol

Brutal rice brah existence

• +1

BBC era is gone tbh 00-20 was prime BBC era

• +1
thats all easy to fix with basic softmaxxing. because if your only problems are the ones you said then ur chilling
Nah
And nt is probably harder than anything

Like I said you fell for all the BBC and ethnic propaganda jfllll a white HTN can compete with a Tyronelite at most
Some retards who post BBC threads definitely think that

guy is a good narrator

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 28541, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person

They watch too much Blacked.com, a lot of them might be white tbh

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Cope innit

• Ugh..
  • +1
Nah it's genetic eyebags but teeth aren't hard to fix I think
And nt is probably harder than anything
nt doesn't matter unless your legit autistic, if you have the basic ability to socialize and maintain conversations then your nt enough. Although being NT is important for making friends with other guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 51465
My point is most people cherrypick chaddams and tyrones as an example of how ethnic men don't have it worse
Varies based on location

Whites will always be king no matter what however your place in comparison to them greatly depends on where you live

Ethnic in a huge diverse city? Your looks probably the main thing holding you back

Ethnic in a majority white country? Your race + your looks
They watch too much Blacked.com, a lot of them might be white tbh
Those are all just trolls lmao nobody thinks that shit

Only way a MTN black mogs a MTN white is if he’s thugmaxxed but even then he’d still be low SMV technically since he’s most likely only relegated to fucking sheboons

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Kamui and Napoleon1800
Ethnic in a majority white country? Your race + your looks
I promise you some nigga thinks if he's an ethnic in a majority white country that's good because he has "exotic appeal" jfl. Exotic trash maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and ranierean
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
nt doesn't matter unless your legit autistic, if you have the basic ability to socialize and maintain conversations then your nt enough. Although being NT is important for making friends with other guys.
Not autistic but I've always been more quiet so it is generally harder
NT is so important it's insane unless you're HTN and above

Why do all these YouTubers always look over the fact most people date within their race and the studies are done in majority white countries?

In majority white countries, there's also going to be more good looking and taller whites, so it makes sense that more people will want to date / hook up with them.

Control studies are needed on non-white countries to see how big or small the advantage really is.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 28541 and Napoleon1800
Yes outside of America and parts of western Europe they are some of the lowest smv
In america and uk but in Sweden I don't see them having the same smv as in USA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, yeeyeeslayer and Napoleon1800
In america and uk but in Sweden I don't see them having the same smv as in USA
Yea which is why I said parts of western Europe. Its mainly just USA, UK and france

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Why do all these YouTubers always look over the fact most people date within their race and the studies are done in majority white countries?

In majority white countries, there's also going to be more good looking and taller whites, so it makes sense that more people will want to date / hook up with them.

Control studies are needed on non-white countries to see how big or small the advantage really is.
What's the point of any controls when Whites are just superior, lol?
Yeah they're richer, taller, more GL, have better bones etc etc
NO SHIT??? That's literally the most important part of the racepill

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

Well anecdotes show us that white men are seen as treasures and gold in ethnic countries. Whiteness is shown as a beauty standard and skin lightning creams are very popular. Just read the comments underneath that video

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Kamui
Ethnic in a huge diverse city? Your looks probably the main thing holding you back
This is probably the only case where racepill doesn't apply as much though it also depends what area of the city. And also you could argue race correlates with your face and height and therefore your looks