[TERABRUTAL] Saint ITV drops the ultimate Racepill

I promise you some nigga thinks if he's an ethnic in a majority white country that's good because he has "exotic appeal" jfl. Exotic trash maybe
It’s only a halo if you’re already good looking, an ethnic Chad in a majority white country would be like trying out new food for foids, if you’re just a normie tho you’re just another shit skin
Why do all these YouTubers always look over the fact most people date within their race and the studies are done in majority white countries?

In majority white countries, there's also going to be more good looking and taller whites, so it makes sense that more people will want to date / hook up with them.

Control studies are needed on non-white countries to see how big or small the advantage really is.
Being white is always a halo is ethnic countries since in basically every culture whiteness is a beauty standard, especially in Asian countries where they worship the ground that whites walk on

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Napoleon1800
It’s only a halo if you’re already good looking, an ethnic Chad in a majority white country would be like trying out new food for foids, if you’re just a normie tho you’re just another shit skin

Being white is always a halo is ethnic countries since in basically every culture whiteness is a beauty standard, especially in Asian countries where they worship the ground that whites walk on
Asian, Indian and Middle Eastern countries the foids would commit murder for a feel of white dick

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 28541 and Kamui
What's the point of any controls when Whites are just superior, lol?
Yeah they're richer, taller, more GL, have better bones etc etc
NO SHIT??? That's literally the most important part of the racepill
They are going to be more good looking whites in white majority countries.....because there are more whites. It's a numbers game.

Round up all the white expats from South Asia who are HTN+ and you'll have like 5, but a couple million just from the USA.

Numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
They are going to be more good looking whites in white majority countries.....because there are more whites. It's a numbers game.

Round up all the white expats from South Asia who are HTN+ and you'll have like 5, but a couple million just from the USA.

Numbers game.
Are you Asian?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Light skin, but not necessarily caucasianess. For example, in Korea hair is super important, but most white guys are receding by their early 20s, but the beauty standard isn't changed to be receding hairlines are now cool because white people have them.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Napoleon1800
Light skin, but not necessarily caucasianess. For example, in Korea hair is super important, but most white guys are receding by their early 20s, but the beauty standard isn't changed to be receding hairlines are now cool because white people have them.
Obviously they take the good parts of being caucasian

Not autistic but I've always been more quiet so it is generally harder
I can relate, i used to be like that as well when i was younger but it's gotten better since then, my advice would be to force yourself to talk to people more and as cringe as it sounds 'put yourself out there' more.
nt is so important it's insane unless you're HTN and above
It's extremely important for your social life and social status but i don't think it plays a huge role in females attraction to you. If you were gl girls would be like 'oooh he's so mysterious and cute'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Napoleon1800
@CurryAscender @Manchild @TheTakeoverHasBegun bbc theorists gtfih

Obviously they take the good parts of being caucasian
But then it's not really idolizing caucasians. That's like saying whites have an Asian beauty standard because they want to look young, or a black beauty standard because the want fat / round asses.

Are you Asian?
It depends on what racial slur I'll be called in the next few minutes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Kamui
I can relate, i used to be like that as well when i was younger but it's gotten better since then, my advice would be to force yourself to talk to people more and as cringe as it sounds 'put yourself out there' more.

It's extremely important for your social life and social status but i don't think it plays a huge role in females attraction to you. If you were gl girls would be like 'oooh he's so mysterious and cute'
That advice works, will try it even tho im high inhib

I think only HTN+ can get away with it tho, very esay for them

• +1
being black is better the being white in 2023

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, mulattomaxxing, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others

Holy fuark brutal shit. Of course everyone loves to cope with "race doesn't matter much if you are tall and look good bro", it's the "BBC era now!", "ethnic smv is rising, white smv is going down!"

All copes made by deathniks coping that race isn't the most important thing. And I love how they always pick out the top 1% of ethnics to say "but brah look he's ethnic and he slays" jfl okay man well you had pick some ethnic chad as proof but a white htn rivals him lol. As an ethnic guy, you have to better in everything to get close to being remotely considered. Htn won't cut it, you have to be chadlite, 6'0 doesn't cut it, you have to be 6'2+, you have to have a big dick, mogger body, wealth, high intelligence etc you have to have it all, and even then, even then, you may still be rejected for your race.

Race also directly influences your face and height as well jfl you ever see a 6'5 Indian?

Stop the coping about the racepill. White men won from the day they were born.

@mbolo @Kamui @PseudoMaxxer @Ricky212 @Ai Impact @Beastimmung @BrahminBoss

First of all white people are different in phenotype there isn't a single race for whites and not all whites are tall it's usually danes and swedes but that's mainly due to a high intake of dairy you would see a mtetric fuck tonne more Indians with 6 3 height if they started consuming more dairy.

I can't access the dating divide book and I'm not paying 23 quid for just a book if you have a pdf copy pls shoot me a link but I have a feeling you didn't even read the study your just parroting Op like a incoherent NPC I maybe wrong but if you don't give the links to the physical study how can respond to it

• +1
  • Ugh..
I thought bro got banned during the purge?
Is this a repost channel or is it new vods?

• +1

Holy fuark brutal shit. Of course everyone loves to cope with "race doesn't matter much if you are tall and look good bro", it's the "BBC era now!", "ethnic smv is rising, white smv is going down!"

All copes made by deathniks coping that race isn't the most important thing. And I love how they always pick out the top 1% of ethnics to say "but brah look he's ethnic and he slays" jfl okay man well you had pick some ethnic chad as proof but a white htn rivals him lol. As an ethnic guy, you have to better in everything to get close to being remotely considered. Htn won't cut it, you have to be chadlite, 6'0 doesn't cut it, you have to be 6'2+, you have to have a big dick, mogger body, wealth, high intelligence etc you have to have it all, and even then, even then, you may still be rejected for your race.

Race also directly influences your face and height as well jfl you ever see a 6'5 Indian?

Obviously, if whites weren’t superior then ethnics wouldn’t want a white woman and they wouldn’t be moving to our countries. If you want your real SMV stay in your native country like I’ve always said.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 28541 and Napoleon1800

TBH PSL as a whole is white is better. All the chads of all races looks as white as possible except for maybe skin color. There is a reason latinos r the 2nd most desired race since they r the race with the most white features even the slightly browner ones. Even chaddams and chadpreets are chadpreets and chaddams coz they have the ideal white bones or close to it. Also ethnics being exotic in white majority countries is true but the caveat is that it only applies for those who r atleast chadlites. And the gap is much larger for slaying than lets say LTRs and therefore will be very clear in dating app stats. When people r arguing that face is the most important they r subconsciously agreeing with racepill since good white features are ideal

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and TheBrownOne
But then it's not really idolizing caucasians. That's like saying whites have an Asian beauty standard because they want to look young, or a black beauty standard because the want fat / round asses.

It depends on what racial slur I'll be called in the next few minutes.
Chink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Kamui and Napoleon1800
being black is better the being white in 2023
Black brah is dominating

• +1
another day another cope thread

• +1