Tesarossa looks significantly better then TGUN (serious

sugarfucker

sugarfucker

retardedkunt
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
271
Reputation
351
here is @Tesarossa

IMG 7694





MOGS @TGUN. TO DEATH
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roara, Resonant, truefoidslayerpqoqo and 3 others
Real photos
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Tesarossa
Is that actually him?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant, Nerogen, Tesarossa and 1 other person
no way hes not indian
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Tesarossa
Clearly not him nigga

I would personally kill that faggot if I saw him irl

So who’s the real winner? Yeah exactly
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glorious King, Resonant, Gengar’s Ghost and 3 others
Clearly not him nigga

I would personally kill that faggot if I saw him irl

So who’s the real winner? Yeah exactly
I am

IMG 7695
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, Resonant, Gengar’s Ghost and 3 others
Clearly not him nigga

I would personally kill that faggot if I saw him irl

So who’s the real winner? Yeah exactly
Me and you have the EXACT same midface💯:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, Resonant, Gengar’s Ghost and 1 other person
Clearly not him nigga

I would personally kill that faggot if I saw him irl

So who’s the real winner? Yeah exactly
Faggot talking too much
Screenshot 2026 09 28 17 45 46 84 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nerogen, Resonant and Tesarossa

Similar threads

Scandi.
Replies
3
Views
28
Scandi.
Scandi.
The Hatman
Replies
0
Views
40
The Hatman
The Hatman
orbitlet
Replies
3
Views
73
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
BatemanNigga
Replies
17
Views
147
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
kbj
Replies
6
Views
85
Hess
Hess

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top