sugarfucker
retardedkunt
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Posts
- 288
- Reputation
- 386
here is @Tesarossa
MOGS @TGUN. TO DEATH
MOGS @TGUN. TO DEATH
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Damn, he’s very handsome.yes
Lives in the US
He’s Anglo I thinkno way hes not indian
I’m black though I unironically look similar to the guy in photoIs that actually him?
SO YOU ARE A NIGGERI’m black though I unironically look similar to the guy in photo
Hes blackDamn, he’s very handsome.
Mogs me giga hard.
He terras if this is real
Hes a nuggerHe terras if this is real
Knew he was a mogger, everyone who reps my posts are cl+
I’m black though I unironically look similar to the guy in photo
Ayo, so this bhenchod @sugarfucker lied?Hes black


No i talk about Terresa mogsHes a nugger
I’m not a coonSO YOU ARE A NIGGER
FUCKING COON JIGGABOO

You didn’t deny being a jiggaboo.I’m not a coon![]()

I amClearly not him nigga
I would personally kill that faggot if I saw him irl
So who’s the real winner? Yeah exactly
Me and you have the EXACT same midfaceClearly not him nigga
I would personally kill that faggot if I saw him irl
So who’s the real winner? Yeah exactly

Faggot talking too muchClearly not him nigga
I would personally kill that faggot if I saw him irl
So who’s the real winner? Yeah exactly
@Nerogen
make him black and it'll look more accurate