Test at 16 with already high T (EXPERIENCED GEARHEADS GTFIH)

m0ss26

m0ss26

Silver
I’m 16 almost 17 with high T (1050 ng/dl, 200 free pg/ml) and want to run a test cycle, typical 16 weeks 500 mg per. Already an experienced lifter, peak bulk I benched 300 at 5’9 190 (currently 175, 22 FFMI). Ofc I’m looking for muscular gains but also cardio/athletics-wise I want gains, I’m prepping for wrestling season and I’m a blue belt in bjj: I need to make jumps in my grappling game as you can see. Is this realistic (cardio+muscle gains) with just test (of course assuming I train insanely hard on the mats and the gym and keep diet/sleep dialed)? How much muscle + endurance gains can I expect? Is it possible to make effective use of the cycle at 0.5-1lb/week gain? Most importantly, can my natural levels recover if I pop HCG when the cycle is over, and how long would that take?

additional info: I am not new to taking substances, I grew an inch after a whole 14 months of not growing by injecting GHRP2 + CJC DAC for 30 weeks and arimidex EOD. My labs were fine after as well, great even. I’ve taken GW for endurance at a point too. I also give zero fucks about looks, if I get acne and thinning it’s fine, I can accutane + fin later and I’m already (probably) getting a hair transplant by 30. Just need to make sure my natural T can recover.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
@autistic_tendencies @MTMM @Snowskinned idk who tf to tag haven’t been actually active in like a year plz

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
test increases blood cel count so you will also have better cardio,but for fighting i heard cardarine is the shit but it will change your muscle fibers

First test cycle of 500mgs a week I did I gained 30lbs in 12 weeks, 6-7lbs of that would've been water weight and 3-4lbs of that would've been fat, so about 20lbs of lean mass. Everybody responds differently, your androgen receptor desnisty/sensitivity matters a tonne. Your natural T could probably recover more or less fine but HCG is rarely used for PCT, I don't know exactly why this is but there must be a reason, it's usually run concurrently with test to prevent testicular atrophy.