test to see if a girl really likes you

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
text her cold.
if ykyk

answer her with yh, ok, mhm, gn/gm, and so on.

if she questions it she likes you a lot and is so intuned with you that she'll worry she did something wrong or that you lost feelings for her.

a typical response from a girl that doesn't like you as much will simply be to end the convo and you'll have to text her first otherwise the convo will be dead and you guys are either off to square one or she'll unfollow/block you since you guys don't chat anyway.

She can still like you and do these, in that case it's because she has too much self respect to put up with that.

A typical response from a girl who is crushing on you will be "you ok?" or something along those lines. Many girls that like you ofc will hide the fact that she's worried

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Bensky, Deleted member 17525 and 8 others
Legit as fuark op

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and 6’1cel
@tyronelite

True, it’s over if you have to do all the legwork of the conversation all the time

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 18840, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
True, it’s over if you have to do all the legwork of the conversation all the time
yup. so let her keep the convo going, if she can't she's not the one.

you might still be able to fucc if you set up a date but don't expect love :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
yup. so let her keep the convo going, if she can't she's not the one.

you might still be able to fucc if you set up a date but don't expect love :lul:
And even if she does somehow really like you but she’s just boring then she’s fucking boring anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17525, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Legit and subconsciously done it my whole life

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Why tf should I converse when chad gets asked questions and only has to answer them. Chad chats or nothung

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Why tf should I converse when chad gets asked questions and only has to answer them. Chad chats or nothung
Exactly. I’m not gonna spend all day thinking of witty shit to say when she would fuck me anyways if she likes how I look enough and I just act normal

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19445 and 2 others
Exactly. I’m not gonna spend all day thinking of witty shit to say when she would fuck me anyways if she likes how I look enough and I just act normal
Yes plus you need to know if she sees you as a jestermaxxer dancing monkey
or as the busy mysterious love interest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and 6’1cel
jestermaxxer dancing monkey
there are too many beckies i view this way so i can't imagine girls not seeing all the non-chads texting her like this :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
there are too many beckies i view this way so i can't imagine girls not seeing all the non-chads texting her like this :forcedsmile:
Are you chad? The girl should be more subservient and the one reaching out more after you’ve fucked I think ideally

Are you chad?
no.
i have some good qualities, i look buff in a t shirt, i'm tall and have an allright face

yeah after you fuck a girl for the first time you have all the power.
she will worry about you leaving her after so she will do nice stuff for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
text her cold.
if ykyk

if she questions it she likes you a lot and is so intuned with you that she'll worry she did something wrong or that you lost feelings for her.

a typical response from a girl that doesn't like you as much will simply be to end the convo and you'll have to text her first otherwise the convo will be dead and you guys are either off to square one or she'll unfollow/block you since you guys don't chat anyway.

She can still like you and do these, in that case it's because she has too much self respect to put up with that.

A typical response from a girl who is crushing on you will be "you ok?" or something along those lines. Many girls that like you ofc will hide the fact that she's worried
Yeah this is legitits a shit feeling though when a girl is in a relationship but still trust to keep you around
Almost stringing you along until she is free to get you

text her cold.
if ykyk

Ok she loves me

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
this is true but the goal is to either fuck or be in a relationship, at the end of the day. I think a better rule would be how often she makes effort to hang out with you and how often she texts you back (text-pill), in general. Not everyone cares about having convos through texts. I've met women who will send paragraphs having deep convos but others who send a few words but are more talkative IRL. If she doesn't make effort to hang out and takes forever to text you back, chances are she's not that into you...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and ShowerMaxxing
It would also be that she’s using you. You have to look at the whole thing, the whole context