TESTED METHOD TO RAISE THE HYOID BONE [PART 2]

mtcut3plush

mtcut3plush

Platinum
THIS IS PART 2 + UPDATE OF MY ORIGINAL THREAD : https://looksmax.org/threads/tested-method-to-raise-the-hyoid-bone.907175/
ps: you need to read the original thread first before reading this part

a couple of weeks ago, the rubber ball exercise has gotten very easy to the point where i can do a rep up to 50 seconds and not feel a burn at all in my hyoid and the results slowed down as well, so in this thread im sharing with you guys a much harder variation that helped tighten my hyoid

Phagiaflexctar

YOU BALL UP YOUR FIST AND PUT IT BELOW YOUR CHIN AND TRY TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH WHILE YOU PUSH UP WITH YOUR FIRST ON YOU LOWER JAW LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO RESIST THAT MOVEMENT ( YOU SHOULD DO THIS WITH FULL FORCE ) TRY TO OPEN AS HARD AS YOU CAN WHILE YOU PUSH UP WITH YOUR FIST AS HARD AS YOU CAN IT'S LIKE A CHALLENGE, YOU SHOULD FEEL A BURN AFTER

- I DO THIS FOR 25 SECONDS EACH REP FOR 20 MINUTES

IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW DOING THIS EXERCISE FOR 20 MINS A DAY, AND THE RESULTS ARE FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE, IT'S HARD AND TAKES DEDICATION BUT I PROMISE THAT IF YOU COMBINE THIS WITH MY FIRST THREAD THAT YOUR HYOID AREA WILL TIGHTEN 100%

and to clarify something, no i don't mew so this isnt a temporary solution like mewing which only tightens your hyoid while your mouth is closed, it stays tight now even when im speaking or eating etc...

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, IWantToMax, It'snotover and 5 others
Where's the proof that this works?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and nigkook
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 51465 and nigkook
look up ctar (chin tucks against resistance) on google, they also worked for me because i had a low hyoid
Show evidence of your progress.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
read, bookmarked
good thread OP will be doing this in the future + might be posting results

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and mtcut3plush
Show evidence of your progress.
no i don't want to, im not going to share my pics on this forum but i actually have pics of before and after even videos from multiple angles etc... im not one of those copers who imagine shit, i know for a FACT that it works take my word for it, im not selling a course or anything this is for free so i dont have nothing to gain from lying and wasting my time writing this thread and the previous one... dedicate 20 mins a day and try it yourself and you'll realise that it does work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Usum and nigkook
I thought this was common sense, No?

• +1
shows no results
thats why i said read the previous thread where i stated that im not going to post my pics on this incel forum you fucking blockhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum and nigkook
Phagiaflexctar

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, datboijj, zura and 2 others
I thought this was common sense, No?
there are a looot of hyoid exercises that are being promoted but 99% dont work, this one and me previous thread are the ones that are proven to work, basically anything that involves resistance so dont waste your time opening and closing your mouth like a fucking dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, nigkook and synock21
should the fist be under the chin or directly under the hyoid?

• +1
the guy in your picture has his fist positioned in a way where his fist extends one finger ahead of the chin. Should i do it likle that?
the hyoid area

• +1
will be trying in the future

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, nigkook and mtcut3plush
the guy in your picture has his fist positioned in a way where his fist extends one finger ahead of the chin. Should i do it likle that?
nah that pic isnt accurate

• +1
Okay bro mirin the efforts but dnr
I repped and bumped

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
no pics no care

hyoid position is 100% influence by hyoid muscles that are influenced by proper tongue posture (mewing) while holding suction

the reason it’s influence by proper tongue posture in because it trains/exercises the hyoid muscles to stay in that position so it can support the tongue so you don’t need to manually keep proper tongue posture

also other things that influence hyoid is recession (this is obvious) a recessed lower jaw that has an extremely obtuse jaw angle will cuck your hyoid position so bad while also fucking your airways.

another thing is maxillah recession which also cucks airways and makes you look horrible since it gives you a longer mid face and whatnot

also uneven dental height can also contribute since it affect the entire body making it asymmetrical but that’s another thing

but maybe yeah you can do that exercise to get a better hyoid position since you’re basically forcing your body to keep your hyoid up, it could also work even better/faster if you hold proper tongue posture while sucking (not holding suction but sucking) since sucking makes your hyoid muscles contract intensely it could work but idk.

it’s crazy how im so knowledgeable in these types of things but I don’t hold proper tongue posture, my midface is long and ugly, and my hyoid position is horrible, and it all looks even worse since I gained weight

I need to start making money so I can fund my ascension

I need to make like $5,000 a month atleast so I can fund it

Last edited:
  • +1
hyoid position is 100% influence by hyoid muscles that are influenced by proper tongue posture (mewing) while holding suction
lol shut up you dont have a clue on what you're saying

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and oldcel2002
yeah no hyoid exercises are regarded as cope here
mewing is deemed as a cope too, but I've been doing it for years and yielded massive results [wont post for privacy concerns]

• +1
Reactions: Usum and datboijj
@mtcut3plush Thank you brother.
Any information is useful and potentially true to me until proven wrong personally.
Don't let the retards here get on your nerves.

One question though to be sure because you said ... to push "under the hyoid area" which looks complicated ? so I think you meant pushing against laterally ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@mtcut3plush Thank you brother.
Any information is useful and potentially true to me until proven wrong personally.
Don't let the retards here get on your nerves.

One question though to be sure because you said ... to push "under the hyoid area" which looks complicated ? so I think you meant pushing against laterally ?
i really couldnt care less, all that matters that it worked for me and here i am sharing it in hope that it will help somebody else
and to answer your question, the picture explains exactly where to put your fist

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Usum and Deleted member 51465
THIS IS PART 2 + UPDATE OF MY ORIGINAL THREAD : https://looksmax.org/threads/tested-method-to-raise-the-hyoid-bone.907175/

a couple of weeks ago, the rubber ball exercise has gotten very easy to the point where i can do a rep up to 50 seconds and not feel a burn at all in my hyoid and the results slowed down as well, so in this thread im sharing with you guys a much harder variation that helped tighten my hyoid

View attachment 2701184

YOU BALL UP YOUR FIST AND PUT IT BELOW YOUR CHIN AND TRY TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH WHILE YOU PUSH UP WITH YOUR FIRST ON YOU LOWER JAW LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO RESIST THAT MOVEMENT ( YOU SHOULD DO THIS WITH FULL FORCE ) TRY TO OPEN AS HARD AS YOU CAN WHILE YOU PUSH UP WITH YOUR FIST AS HARD AS YOU CAN IT'S LIKE A CHALLENGE, YOU SHOULD FEEL A BURN AFTER

IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW DOING THIS EXERCISE FOR 20 MINS A DAY, AND THE RESULTS ARE FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE, IT'S HARD AND TAKES DEDICATION BUT I PROMISE THAT IF YOU COMBINE THIS WITH MY FIRST THREAD THAT YOUR HYOID AREA WILL TIGHTEN 100%

and to clarify something, no i don't mew so this isnt a temporary solution like mewing which only tightens your hyoid while your mouth is closed, it stays tight now even when im speaking or eating etc...
my whole jaw is crunches and shit it doesnt hurt so should i stop it? could i get tmj from it?

my whole jaw is crunches and shit it doesnt hurt so should i stop it? could i get tmj from it?
idk bro im not sure, do you feela burn in your hyoid area ?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Deleted member 62070

View attachment 2701184

Ill put this to practice and make a thread of progress, good thread and new method for me to use

I’ll be trying it out aswell, I’m still doing. The exercise you posted in the first thread, and it’s working

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I’ll be trying it out aswell, I’m still doing. The exercise you posted in the first thread, and it’s working
really, im glad its helping other people out but hey this 2nd one is way superior

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
really, im glad its helping other people out but hey this 2nd one is way superior
I had already tried it once, I’ll add it to my routine

I will do this but do results fade if I stop?

just mew not that hard

• +1
Reactions: rteme and agent0514
issue is that mewing is temporary once you open your mouth to talk or eat etc it doesnt stay tight
So have you seen more progress since? Btw do I push my tounge up the roof of my mouth while doing it?