[Testing the method] AI site mass posting

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Testing out the method I posted here

the TLDR is I will be mass posting AI articles on a 6-month-old blog. I applied for Google Adsense and got approved about 1-2 weeks ago. There is only like 6 articles on the site. Most of the clicks are coming from 1 article. Zero link building has been done I will update with results as they come

So the site is successfully monetized now I just need a shit ton of content

Screenshot-2023-04-25-at-3-42-04-PM.png

Screenshot-2023-04-25-at-3-46-03-PM.png

Also the scraper is complete

Internal links will be automated

Earnings are less than a $1 per day, but there's only a couple articles. I want at least 100,000 articles indexed for this site.

We'll see what happens

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ALP, OnlyHeightMatters and 3 others
theres an indian on BHW who did this and has done millions of articles and is making like 1k per day or something

also join my AI server

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Respalier, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person
I seriously hope you make millions off this lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
I though of doing this before it's totally legit, problem is school cucks my time every day so I never got around to committing. I know you'll make money because this, and content creation in general aside from skilled trade/craft wether it is for instance being a mechanic or a senior developer programmer or full-ranged service providing for businesses such as client acquisition, etc. are the only legit ways to make comfortable cash today. Blue/white collar jobs are rare and if they're not low pay then you did a major for it anyway which is IT/computer science so it's programming anyway. Also knowledge monetization, like links that give you % off of ads they view when they download a course, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Do indeed keep us posted.

I'm seething. I want to do this but can't.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I'm seething. I want to do this but can't.
The biggest issue I see with something like this is the unknown variables which could be out of your hands. For example, getting flagged by Google and shit like that. You don't really have control over those external variables and how the policies might be changed fluidly/updated, so you're kind of at the whim of those.

Would suck to invest lots of time into creating a scraper, etc, and then for it to all end up being for nothing or a few bucks a year.
Seems like finding the niche is the hardest part as well, since that can't be outsourced or learned in a quantifiable amount of time (the way the actual coding skill could be). You want a high CPM niche that's low competition and preferably not in the YMYL category (your money your life) because these are under more scrutiny due to the potential for negative affects on readers' happiness, health, safety, or financial stability.

Sadly, those are also the highest CPM subjects it seems.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
The biggest issue I see with something like this is the unknown variables which could be out of your hands. For example, getting flagged by Google and shit like that. You don't really have control over those external variables and how the policies might be changed fluidly/updated, so you're kind of at the whim of those.

Would suck to invest lots of time into creating a scraper, etc, and then for it to all end up being for nothing or a few bucks a year.
Seems like finding the niche is the hardest part as well, since that can't be outsourced or learned in a quantifiable amount of time (the way the actual coding skill could be). You want a high CPM niche that's low competition and preferably not in the YMYL category (your money your life) because these are under more scrutiny due to the potential for negative affects on readers' happiness, health, safety, or financial stability.

Risk vs reward i guess.

Oh i've already made a list of about 1k niches