Legit strategy to make serious money with AI (Spam & Semi-blackhat)

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Here's a simple strategy to make money with SEO spam & AI. This is somewhat blackhat. Nothing illegal about it but against Google's guidelines. It will require some programming skills or work with someone who has them, preferably python.

You will need:

1. A brain
2. A niche with a lot of traffic
3. A monetized website (Google Adsense is fine) Ezoic & Mediavine are best
4. A web scraper
5. OpenAI API keys (you can sign up for open ai trial accounts and get $18 free spend)

The method:

Use AI to create massive amounts of content and monetize with display ads

1. Choose a niche with lots of traffic and decent CPM/RPM rates

CPM is how much you get paid per 1k views

You can't know CPM until you start running ads. To get around this, sign up for Google ads. And go the keyword planner under the tools section

Screenshot-2023-04-21-at-5-38-11-PM.png

Once you are in the keyword planner, start searching keywords related to your niche

For example, let's say my niche was "new york lawyers"

Screenshot-2023-04-21-at-5-43-26-PM.png

After searching, scroll to the right and sort the results by top-of-page bid (low range)

Screenshot-2023-04-21-at-5-42-18-PM.png

This is an estimation PER CLICK

Use your head, if people are paying THIS much per click to advertise on Google. If you run ads on your site for related content you would likely have a high CPM rate for display ads.

You will never rank for this keyword (obviously) but you can most likely find many low-competition information/question keywords related to this niche.

So in this example, we searched for keywords related to "new york lawyers". You will want to find related question-based keywords like

how to find out if a lawyer is licensed in new york
how to find new york bar number
how to get a legal aid lawyer in new york

how to get into new york law school

This was just an example. I would avoid niches that have anything to do with YMYL (Your money your life)

Google makes it very difficult for new sites to get traffic in niches that have anything related to health, finances, relationships, etc.

The goal is to find a niche that has a high demand and decent amount of traffic. To search for keywords in bulk use SEM Rush or Ahrefs

Don't worry about the search volume, you want 100k keywords minimum

2. Build a website

It doesn't have to be fancy, it only needs to be a legit site that Google can verify before applying to Adsense. I would make sure that the site has:

- About Us page
- Contact Page
- Privacy policy
- Terms and conditions
- Social media accounts for the website (add them to the footer)
- A physical address (buy a virtual address and add to the footer)
- Sitemap
- Fast loading speed (VERY IMPORTANT)
- At least 10-20 pieces of content posted
- Fast theme (use generate press or similar)

3. Create a web scraper to create content

We will need web scraper to get information about our article topics. We will scrape the H2 headings from articles ranking on google

Your tool will:

1. Search Google for your keywords
2. Click open the first 1-2 search results
3. Copy the H2 headings
4. Write 200-300 words for each H2 heading
5. Scrape and Insert an image from Google images for each H2 (insert the keyword as alt text for each image)
6. write meta tags for each article
7. Internally link to another article

4. Start pumping out content and wait....

Basic math:

This method is about VOLUME

Let's say you build a site and publish 1M posts (decent quality content)

within 30 days 50% will index naturally (70-80% after 2-3 months)

By month 2, let's assume we now have 750,000 indexed posts

if we average just 2-5 clicks per month on each indexed post... (which is very doable)

that's 1.5million to 3.75million clicks per month

So how much money are we making exactly? We need to know our CPM (you won't know beforehand obviously)

$2-5/per 1000 page views on the low end, or $5-$10/per 1,000 views for medium-quality sites

Screenshot-2023-04-21-at-5-24-26-PM.png

If you did a decent job choosing your niche and bulk-creating your content, you can expect around $5 CPM rates

1.5m/1000 = 1,500 * $5 = $7,500
3.75m/1000 = 3,750 * $5 = $18,750

That's $7,500 on the LOW end. Every month on AUTOPILOT

Even if this site got taken down after a few months. That's only one site and you would have banked hard by that point.

Does this work? YES (NOT my sites...I wish) Found these guys doing this exact method

1679706257252.png

1679706376855.png

These sites have done ZERO link building. They have so much content indexed on Google, that something is bound to get clicks, and make them money, it's inevitable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 24347, LampPostPrime and 15 others
Here's a simple strategy to make money with SEO spam & AI. This is somewhat blackhat. Nothing illegal about it but against Google's guidelines. It will require some programming skills or work with someone who has them, preferably python.

You will need:

1. A brain
4. A web scraper
5. OpenAI API keys (you can sign up for open ai trial accounts and get $18 free spend)

The method:

Use AI to create articles and monetize with display ads

You can't know CPM until you start running ads. To get around this, sign up for Google ads. And go the keyword planner under the tools section

Once you are in the keyword planner, start searching keywords related to your niche

After searching, scroll to the right and sort the results by top-of-page bid (low range)

Use your head, if people are paying THIS much per click to advertise on Google. If you run ads on your site for related content you would likely have a high CPM rate for display ads.

You will never rank for this keyword (obviously) but you can most likely find many low-competition information/question keywords related to this niche.

So in this example, we searched for keywords related to "new york lawyers". You will want to find related question-based keywords like

This was just an example. I would avoid niches that have anything to do with YMYL (Your money your life)

Google makes it very difficult for new sites to get traffic in niches that have anything related to health, finances, relationships, etc.

The goal is to find a niche that has a high demand and decent amount of traffic. To search for keywords in bulk use SEM Rush or Ahrefs

2. Build a website

It doesn't have to be fancy, it only needs to be a legit site that Google can verify before applying to Adsense. I would make sure that the site has:

- About Us page
- Contact Page
- Privacy policy
- Terms and conditions
- Sitemap

We will need web scraper to get information about our article topics. We will scrape the H2 headings from articles ranking on google

Your tool will:

3. Copy the H2 headings
5. Scrape and Insert an image from Google images for each H2 (insert the keyword as alt text for each image)

Basic math:

if we average just 2-5 clicks per month on each indexed post... (which is very doable)

So how much money are we making exactly? We need to know our CPM (you won't know beforehand obviously)

$2-5/per 1000 page views on the low end, or $5-$10/per 1,000 views for medium-quality sites

If you did a decent job choosing your niche and bulk-creating your content, you can expect around $5 CPM rates

That's $7,500 on the LOW end

Even if this site got taken down after a few months. That's only one site and you would have banked hard by that point.

Does this work? YES (NOT my sites...I wish) Found these guys doing this exact method

1679706257252.png

1679706376855.png

These sites have done ZERO link building. They have so much content indexed on Google, that something is bound to get clicks, and make them money, it's inevitable.
havent read it, but looks like a good high quality thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, BoredPrince and Deleted member 5467

You will need:

1. A brain
4. A web scraper

The method:

Use AI to create articles and monetize with display ads

2. Build a website

- About Us page
- Contact Page
- Privacy policy
- Terms and conditions
- Sitemap

Your tool will:

3. Copy the H2 headings

Basic math:

That's $7,500 on the LOW end

1679706257252.png

1679706376855.png

Wow good method, why arnt you doing this?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Based af, straight up gigachad for giving away the sauce for free
If someone is giving it away for free, it is probably saturated and not going to be effective.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: D3v, High Cortisol Chad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
If someone is giving it away for free, it is probably saturated and not going to be effective.
hmm...do youtube channels make money? ;)

hmm...do youtube channels make money? ;)
The fact that you are making a post like this without even doing it properly and not even seen results from it yet is comical. If it was truly a money maker, why would you post it here for more and more people to do and make it harder? Also this isn’t nothing new, but good luck 👌

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
if it was worth anything, you wouldnt share it on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Roquefort and Deleted member 5467
The fact that you are making a post like this without even doing it properly and not even seen results from it yet is comical. If it was truly a money maker, why would you post it here for more and more people to do and make it harder? Also this isn’t nothing new, but good luck 👌
Because the amount of upfront knowledge and work required is enough to deter most people.

There are millions of niches. If I was worried about that, why would I share it?

Btw, I already have a monetized AI site, just not on this scale.

Thought I would share a legit method (that's already being done by other sites).

• +1
Reactions: inceI, midlatinocel, Respalier and 2 others
Because the amount of upfront knowledge and work required is enough to deter most people.

There are millions of niches. If I was worried about that, why would I share it?

Btw, I already have a monetized AI site, just not on this scale.

Thought I would share a legit method (that's already being done by other sites).
For real bro I read this shit and I thought damn way too much fkn work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, User28823, midlatinocel and 1 other person

You will need:

1. A brain
4. A web scraper

The method:

2. Build a website

- About Us page
- Contact Page
- Privacy policy
- Terms and conditions
- Sitemap

Your tool will:

3. Copy the H2 headings

Basic math:

1679706257252.png

1679706376855.png

havent read it, but looks like a good high quality thread
I am. My scraper will be done in a few days :what::cool:
I'm interested as well
if it was worth anything, you wouldnt share it on this forum
FYI this method doesn't work, google has advanced bots that can pick up if something has been plagiarized and/or made with an AI, and if it passes a certain threshold it won't recommend your website to others and will actually suppress it, so I don't recommend this unless you want to ruin your google score and effectively kill your account (and possibly shadowban your entire device and IP address)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceI, Gonthar, 5.5psl and 3 others
FYI this method doesn't work, google has advanced bots that can pick up if something has been plagiarized and/or made with an AI, and if it passes a certain threshold it won't recommend your website to others and will actually suppress it, so I don't recommend this unless you want to ruin your google score and effectively kill your account (and possibly shadowban your entire device and IP address)
Lmao you have no idea what your talking about

AI detection sucks btw, I have tested out handwritten content and gotten 90% AI scores, LMAO.

Also it doesn't matter as long as the user engagement is good

Google doesn't give a single fuck.

In fact, here are sites getting millions in clicks with scraped content from Instagram. 100% Pure duplicate content

Here's another site with Copied content, Not even using AI

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poly66 and N1666
Lmao you have no idea what your talking about

AI detection sucks btw, I have tested out handwritten content and gotten 90% AI scores, LMAO.
then you write like a bot JFL, because every single one I've tried is 90% accurate with predicting if a ai wrote it aswell, now keep in mind the googles version will be much much much more powerful and accurate than some shitty free website ones, another thing to keep in mind, automation with youtube videos is another moneymaking method that's been tried, only for google to detect it and suppress the content, same applies to websites doing it.

• +1
Reactions: inceI
then you write like a bot JFL, because every single one I've tried is 90% accurate with predicting if a ai wrote it aswell, now keep in mind the googles version will be much much much more powerful and accurate than some shitty free website ones, another thing to keep in mind, automation with youtube videos is another moneymaking method that's been tried, only for google to detect it and suppress the content, same applies to websites doing it.
You were talking about something that can easily be proven wrong. Those sites have been ranking for months/years with copied content, not even AI (which is what this thread is about). Google suppresses sites with POOR user engagement. And it doesn't matter anyway, AI content isn't "suppressed". You can get human-like content with AI now anyway. I have tested chatgpt content and gotten 100% human score.

lmao

is this why I get ai generated garbage websites whenever I look up a question?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nandor, ALP, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
>python
Ah well shit out of luck, fuck. Wanted to try your other method out but dont have the skills.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
bonus points: diffuse urself a pic for each header :feelshmm:

• +1
You were talking about something that can easily be proven wrong. Those sites have been ranking for months/years with copied content, not even AI (which is what this thread is about). Google suppresses sites with POOR user engagement. And it doesn't matter anyway, AI content isn't "suppressed". You can get human-like content with AI now anyway. I have tested chatgpt content and gotten 100% human score.

lmao
if it was so good, then you would've gatekept it, simple as that really

• +1
Reactions: inceI
google doesnt penalize for ai content. they will penalize for plagiarism, low quality repetitive content. imo only flaw in ops plan is that there is a 90% chance he will not rank high enough for it to generate decent revenue for at least 6 months.

High effort thread bro bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
Cope tbh at best this would just be side hustle income if successful, no way in hell is it sustainable long term with the competition.

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
google doesnt penalize for ai content. they will penalize for plagiarism, low quality repetitive content. imo only flaw in ops plan is that there is a 90% chance he will not rank high enough for it to generate decent revenue for at least 6 months.

those were the old rules, with the introduction of chatgpt it's become way easier to spam content so they declared new rules

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceI, 5.5psl, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person
You can find many spam sites ranking right now, with duplicate content. It really depends on niche selection and user engagement.

This is why I don't care about posting, you need to know what you are doing for this to work.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 2163274
those were the old rules, with the introduction of chatgpt it's become way easier to spam content so they declared new rules
thing is, how do you detect ai content if it reads 100% like a turbo normoid npc article? which it does. can they actually do it? it's literally trained on most popular articles. do they have flags like this site is producing 1000x as much content as it realistically could so let's have a human check it and make a decision?

I mean it is basically Google's business to nuke spam. and there have been spammers forever. I remember people were using software to replace certain words with synonyms and 1000x the same article to post on a bunch of different sites and backlink each other this was already happening in 2008 or before.

but if your stuff hits a quality benchmark and you can shit out enough then how is Google gonna say ok this is shit but the main sites that already exist and will increasingly use AI generation for their shit can stay?

there was a site Ezinearticles that basically hosted these pajeet spam articles and reworded backlink farm garbage and the content was trash but still people read it and it ranked high. basically any question you googled it was Ezine or Yahoo answers in the top. kinda like Quora or Reddit today. but eventually Google nuked it.

so what it boils down to is Reddit and Quora could be friendly with Google and keep the bar relatively high and control their spammers or at least make them produce something of value meanwhile Ezine couldn't or didn't care to. same today, can you spam hard while still not getting fucked for it? everyone spams. if you don't spam, you stay irrelevant and drowned out by garbage

either way respect to @GigaTyroneOrDeath for helping this ungrateful shithole of a forum 🥰

• +1
Reactions: nandor and Deleted member 5467
thing is, how do you detect ai content if it reads 100% like a turbo normoid npc article? which it does. can they actually do it? it's literally trained on most popular articles. do they have flags like this site is producing 1000x as much content as it realistically could so let's have a human check it and make a decision?

I mean it is basically Google's business to nuke spam. and there have been spammers forever. I remember people were using software to replace certain words with synonyms and 1000x the same article to post on a bunch of different sites and backlink each other this was already happening in 2008 or before.

but if your stuff hits a quality benchmark and you can shit out enough then how is Google gonna say ok this is shit but the main sites that already exist and will increasingly use AI generation for their shit can stay?

there was a site Ezinearticles that basically hosted these pajeet spam articles and reworded backlink farm garbage and the content was trash but still people read it and it ranked high. basically any question you googled it was Ezine or Yahoo answers in the top. kinda like Quora or Reddit today. but eventually Google nuked it.

so what it boils down to is Reddit and Quora could be friendly with Google and keep the bar relatively high and control their spammers or at least make them produce something of value meanwhile Ezine couldn't or didn't care to. same today, can you spam hard while still not getting fucked for it? everyone spams. if you don't spam, you stay irrelevant and drowned out by garbage

either way respect to @GigaTyroneOrDeath for helping this ungrateful shithole of a forum 🥰
Nobody will read this faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, LowTrust and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
im gonna do this shit op thank you can I pm you?

• +1

Thats my point, AI detection is shit when you train AI to write like a human. And it doesn't even matter anyway, i literally linked sites with junked content getting millions in traffic.

Lmao why did I even bother

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust

You will need:

1. A brain
4. A web scraper

The method:

2. Build a website

- About Us page
- Contact Page
- Privacy policy
- Terms and conditions
- Sitemap

Your tool will:

3. Copy the H2 headings

Basic math:

1679706257252.png

1679706376855.png

can you explain again, why are we only getting 2-5$ from the 85$ ad? Also, could you explain those posts a bit more? Are they made by AI? I guess those million posts will mostly just be a spam of the same content already posted before, but should I do it manually or can an AI do it instead?

great thread, I will research this more

You will need:

1. A brain
4. A web scraper

The method:

2. Build a website

- About Us page
- Contact Page
- Privacy policy
- Terms and conditions
- Sitemap

Your tool will:

3. Copy the H2 headings

Basic math:

1679706257252.png

1679706376855.png

Also, are you sure its legal? According to ChatGPT there were cases of people getting prosecuted for "click frauding" or "keyword stuffing".

• JFL
Also, are you sure its legal? According to ChatGPT there were cases of people getting prosecuted for "click frauding" or "keyword stuffing".
Lmao that's ridiculous, please link it

Lmao that's ridiculous, please link it
"In 2016, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) filed a lawsuit against the search engine optimization (SEO) company, 1st Source Web, for engaging in deceptive and unfair practices related to keyword spamming and other tactics aimed at boosting the rankings of their clients' websites in Google search results. The company settled the lawsuit by agreeing to pay $75,000 in fines and agreeing to refrain from future violations"

"In another case, Google filed a lawsuit against a company called Local Lighthouse for violating its spam policies by engaging in keyword stuffing, link schemes, and other spammy practices. The lawsuit resulted in a $2.6 million settlement, which included fines and damages for the harm caused to Google's search engine results"

Last edited:
>python
Ah well shit out of luck, fuck. Wanted to try your other method out but dont have the skills.
Python is extremely easy to learn. There are many resources out there

"In 2016, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) filed a lawsuit against the search engine optimization (SEO) company, 1st Source Web, for engaging in deceptive and unfair practices related to keyword spamming and other tactics aimed at boosting the rankings of their clients' websites in Google search results. The company settled the lawsuit by agreeing to pay $75,000 in fines and agreeing to refrain from future violations"

"In another case, Google filed a lawsuit against a company called Local Lighthouse for violating its spam policies by engaging in keyword stuffing, link schemes, and other spammy practices. The lawsuit resulted in a $2.6 million settlement, which included fines and damages for the harm caused to Google's search engine results"
AI writing isn't keyword stuffing, these guys were likely doing negative SEO tactics like spamming competitors with shit backlinks

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lonenely sigma
AI writing isn't keyword stuffing, these guys were likely doing negative SEO tactics like spamming competitors with shit backlinks
Sounds like its kind of a grey zone but still, sounds interesting. What did you use to create your site and does it even matter? Is shopify ok?

• +1
i made my scraper yesterday and now i just need to set up a page where i'll display the scraped data. thanks

• Hmm...
Python is extremely easy to learn. There are many resources out there
Easy to learn but to get to a competent level where youcan create shit like what's needed for this will take way longer.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
i made my scraper yesterday and now i just need to set up a page where i'll display the scraped data. thanks
How'd you create it and post here if you find success with this method. How long does it take to learn python to this level?

Easy to learn but to get to a competent level where youcan create shit like what's needed for this will take way longer.
And once you learn the skills you put them together to be able to create something like OP has…

And once you learn the skills you put them together to be able to create something like OP has…
Yea but how long i need to learn python? Need to learn it for devops anyway

Yea but how long i need to learn python? Need to learn it for devops anyway
All depends on how much time you put into it, you can master the basics in less than a day lol. There is a reason why it is commonly used in schools and for first time coders, it doesn’t take long to learn, it is just putting all ur skills together. There are boot camps online, if I can find the one I used I’ll send it, was very helpful.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Sounds like its kind of a grey zone but still, sounds interesting. What did you use to create your site and does it even matter? Is shopify ok?
wordpress + generatepress

this method is simple but it requires some SEO knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • JFL