Testosterone Boosting Supplements Rotation, LEGIT?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I just read an article with an interesting theory. It basically says t-boosting supplements normally dont work because the body gets a tolerance for them and the T-levels go back to normal.

That means you should take the supplements only once a week, because that way your body doesnt build a tolerance. You should take a different kind of supplement every day and repeat this throught every week.

Here is the article: https://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/testosterone-boosting-supplement-rotation/

How legit do you think this is?

Supplementing Vitamin d3 k2 improved my sex drive greatly

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14693
Cope I would say one day on one day off at most

Do you take those forever or there's a time limit?
No, its up to you if you want to buy it again if you finish it, but I am pretty sure the benefits will stop after you stop using it. I bought it because I am vitamin d deficient and I also heard some people say it can help with facial bones so I gave it a try, it did help my sex drive tremendously and i get rock hard erections when i think about anything sexual now

theyll do fuck all if you're actually low T
get bloodwork and inject if needed

It could be pretty legit but youd need good T boosting supplements:

Ashwagandha
Tongkat Ali
Prime Male(not sure which exact ingredients)
Tribulus
D3K2

Or maybe others. 5 days on 2 days off is common also, but only 1x/week each and maybe higher dosage is interesting to test tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It could be pretty legit but youd need good T boosting supplements:

Ashwagandha
Tongkat Ali
Prime Male(not sure which exact ingredients)
Tribulus
D3K2

Or maybe others. 5 days on 2 days off is common also, but only 1x/week each and maybe higher dosage is interesting to test tbh
What you think about Butea Superba?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
just do no nut november tbh :forcedsmile:

A lot of stuff takes a week or more to build up in your system. It's better to rotate 5 weeks on a bunch of stuff, and 2 months off for your system to reset (Or something closer to that).

I rotate off of everything at the same time, and on everything at the same time because we don't know all of the pathways these supplements effect. Multiple ones could be effecting the same pathways, that we don't know about yet and if you never cycle off everything then you'd be fucking yourself up, possible permanently.