testosterone deficiency during puberty, and T injection effects on facial structure

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
Since testosterone injections change facial structure in gymcels, theoretically a person who never reached their genetic limit of testosterone production (for environment/lifestyle reasons) should observe changes in his face after reaching their potential even after puberty, given that there are no growth plates on facial bones.

cope or lifefuel?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Elvisandreaa
lifefuel for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
possible as this is done over and over again in a disease called hypogonadism or later puberty syndrome

what are some supplements steroids products you can take to increase the size of your chin:unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17345
Explains a lot... I wish my mom fed me

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyGod360
answer the question:feelsbaton:
Urine2

Since testosterone injections change facial structure in gymcels, theoretically a person who never reached their genetic limit of testosterone production (for environment/lifestyle reasons) should observe changes in his face after reaching their potential even after puberty, given that there are no growth plates on facial bones.

cope or lifefuel?
I am careful to attribute any changes in my face to my Testosterone usage but my face does look less boneless three years into TRT and some blasting compared to when I was 20 yo. Could just be Masseter hypertrophy to be fair tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
I am careful to attribute any changes in my face to my Testosterone usage but my face does look less boneless three years into TRT and some blasting compared to when I was 20 yo. Could just be Masseter hypertrophy to be fair tho
yes unfortunately bloating happens

Prescribed test at ~16, chin is wider, masseters much larger (developed asymmetrically though), eyebrows thicker and my browridge does appear to be more prominent. Full facial hair coverage and much thicker neck and much deeper voice.

The most noticeable changes to my appearance, in order, was the wider neck and the full brows, I used to have abysmal density and thin cuck brows and now they get complimented often, keep in mind I used minox daily for almost 2 years on them though.

Got bad acne though and still have subtle scarring.

I also blasted GH (~6-10iu, roughly 9 months total duration) so I am skeptical to attribute the following to testosterone, but my penis grew approximately 1.25” in length and 0.6” in girth. My shoulders used to be extremely narrow and are now relatively above average. My wrists grew roughly ~0.75”. Oddly enough, I have large palms now, but my fingers remained tiny, it is almost comical (tiny fingers on large thick palm).

The jury is still out on what can be attributed to potentially a typical puberty vs test vs GH vs gymcelling.
what condition did you have that led you to be described test? What was your test levels before and after?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
unironically being subhuman💀

i had ‘delayed onset of puberty’ that caused psychological distress as I was bullied a lot and had scars to show it lol, I dropped out of school mainly due to severe bullying for ‘looking gay/like a faggot’. My voice was interchangeable with a female voice, sophomore year of HS. I got 4 blood tests and bone age scans and had to go to like 3-4 separate endocrins to get it.

I had multiple blood tests ranging approximately 300ng/dl. I got the prescription but took more than they said, on 200mg my levels were 1150ng/dl (trough), took aromasin and e2 was like mid 20s? I’d need to go back and find my bloods but thats off the top of my head.
woah I hope everything's fine right now. thank you for sharing.
did your height change after injecting? Did you have that thing called "second puberty"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
oh well masseter hypertrophy causes bloated look i think no?
No not necessarily, for some it can. For me, it gave me more facial width and created the illusion of a bigger jaw which was much needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372