Testosterone doesn't make you feel like a superman

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
My gear isn't bunk but you literally don't "feel" testosterone, only thing that really changes is your recovery time , strength and horniness you get mega horny but like you won't become something else on test
If you want mental changes then do other drugs not testosterone nigha lmao
And idk if "female attraction" on very high test (750mg+ weekly) is a thing but I do see huge female attention difference it's true yeh..

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, sb23, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Insights from a 20 yr old drug addict who happens to blast testosterone as well ..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sb23, halloweed, user123456 and 8 others
My gear isn't bunk but you literally don't "feel" testosterone, only thing that really changes is your recovery time , strength and horniness you get mega horny but like you won't become something else on test
And idk if "female attraction" on very high test (750mg+ weekly) is a thing but I do see huge female attention difference it's true yeh..
I'm on trt (gel) and already have that feeling imagine if i was injecting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and 5.5psl
Over for nuked klinefelter receptors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, elemanzelvadre and iloveboobs
It depends if you had very low T before injecting. Many people who take TRT say they get immense mental benefits.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Snowskinned, iloveboobs and 2 others
same
only tren made me feel like superman

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
The consequence of eating carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and iloveboobs
I naturally have low t, my shit was on 300ng, it's 750ng now
my T is naturally at what yours is now and im a low energy depressed incel

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
I don't use gear but I still know how it feels to go from low to high T

Because of my job's intense schedule I would often have like only 2 hours of sleep and eat up to only like 500 calories for a couple days so I would feel the effects of sleep deprivation and calorie deprivation on testosterone

Those are the two biggest factors in nuking testosterone levels. Just don't sleep and eat nothing for a couple days and try to work a job where there's a lot of social interaction and you'll see

Due to the testosterone reduction, I became extremely paranoid and scared of everyone, my sex drive decreased, motivation decreased, had zero self esteem and confidence, etc.

Even with no sleep, when I ate a big cheeseburger, it solved all those issues though. It's really just food deprivation that causes those issues

When I ate a big cheeseburger it made all my low self esteem and paranoia go away. It was like I got high off weed. I literally felt high too and would smile a lot after eating a cheeseburger and drinking a sugary drink. It would last for a couple hours but then I'd have to eat again before the paranoia to come back again

When I was starved at work, customers would bully me and treat me horribly like I'm a bitch like they could sense I was starved and could see my anxiety and fear. But when I was well fed, I didn't have those problems. Crazy right

It's like if you don't eat you know you're a target and bigger people are trying to eat you. Of course if you're fat or well fed you probably won't experience this. I'm underweight so I do

Also I'm poor and have less access to food

Because gear doesn't make you feel any different and those who say otherwise are coping subhuman dogs.

You'll grow muscle though, obviously

It takes 6 weeks for test to kick in, what week r u on

It takes 6 weeks for test to kick in, what week r u on
This is my 2nd cycle.. 1g test per week
I have blasted 500mg for months end before lmao I'm not a novice who doesn't know this basic information
You don't feel gear period. If you want mental enhancements then do other drugs not steroids

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
When on a blast (with my estrogen in range, this is very important) I feel like the motherfucken man with a noticable euphoria
What was your cycle ?
Idk bro personally for me the only change is recovery time , strength and horniness nothing else

This is my 2nd cycle.. 1g test per week
I have blasted 500mg for months end before lmao I'm not a novice who doesn't know this basic information
You don't feel gear period. If you want mental enhancements then do other drugs not steroids
U probably have less sensitive receptors or a longer CAG repeat in the AR gene, also test affects dopamine so if ur brain responds better to dopamine changes then ud feel a bigger shift

Ur saying it in a way where no one feels gear

only you 🫵 dont feel gear period

Use low dose test tren Ox and halo and go tell me you font feel like a god

I'll do tren soon maybe at the end of 2025 as of now I have only done test , Diana and deca and I didn't feel any inner attitude changes

Btw I'm high asfffffff while I'm typing this lmaoo

• JFL
testosterone isn't that powerful and it's effects aren't very specific, it sort of affects your entire body a little, even things you don't really want it to affect.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
If you are deficient in test, then you can expect the psychological effects to be much greater. If not, you will still likely still feel more motivated and will be more inclined to take risks which you may not have before. Still no where near feeling like superman but it still has a few mental benefits which you should take advantage of.

• +1
I’m on 200mg test 300 mast and I feel this too .

• +1
Didn’t feel a difference too
You are 18, you just finished or are still in puberty, obviously the difference isn’t going to be greatly noticeable unless you already have a pre-existing issue with your hormone levels.

• +1
I don’t get it, is the point aggression? If so just snort coke and halotestin. I honestly don’t know what this will achieve.

• +1
I don’t get it, is the point aggression? If so just snort coke and halotestin. I honestly don’t know what this will achieve.
“Low dose tren”

• +1
You are 18, you just finished or are still in puberty, obviously the difference isn’t going to be greatly noticeable unless you already have a pre-existing issue with your hormone levels.
I had 118 ng/dl test before but I guess I had high androgen receptivity cause I developed properly