• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 19798, ItsOverCel and 2 others
(22 yo)

My testosterone levels only 377ngdl
Estrogen completely out of range
Progesterone also pretty low

This all could be the rrason for my destroyed thin skin
The main reason for your mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, buflek, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
N
The main reason for your mental illness.
No, the mental illness destroyed the hormon levels, before , my hormones were totally normal

What were your E and progesterong levels?

What were your E and progesterong levels?
E is in the red range idk. Will see the doctor
Progesterone is also in the low range as u see

Normwert = normal values

Attachments

• 0471D739-1909-407C-B91F-C07724DD10CB.jpeg
    0471D739-1909-407C-B91F-C07724DD10CB.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 0
E is in the red range idk. Will see the doctor
Progesterone is also in the low range as u see

Normwert = normal values
T is normal. What is E out of those

Another day of still holding the title as number 1 ranked high t user here

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel

Typical german soyboy

425AE989 9D8B 411B 9D7E C6F08085890A
A98C077D 29D5 4D44 A273 CA64B9F5FEAC

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Elvisandreaa, Torero and 1 other person
It's kinda low ngl. Can someone resend that picture with the lifestyle changes you gotta do to increase your T?
Btw I think you can easily double those T levels if you change your diet and lifestyle.

Another day of still holding the title as number 1 ranked high t user here
If I remember correctly you were around 1400 ng/dl, is it still top percentile for your ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If I remember correctly you were around 1400 ng/dl, is it still top percentile for your ethnicity?
It's 99.999 percentile for all ethnicities actually, including Africans. If he's not juicing, it's elite genetics.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Another low T. Go on lads, I bet with you 80% of this forum is low T.

Inject. 377 is absolute dogshit.

N

No, the mental illness destroyed the hormon levels, before , my hormones were totally normal

This is cope, your T was probably most likely always low.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Vitamin D3
Boron
Zinc
Make sure your lifestyle isnt just sitting in chair all day
Lose some bodyfat first if you are overweight
Make sure your getting enough healthy fats as they are crucial for hormone production
After doing all of this retest like 3 months after and see if you get an increase. If so then your on the right path.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and tehVigilante
Vitamin D3
Boron
Zinc
Make sure your lifestyle isnt just sitting in chair all day
Lose some bodyfat first if you are overweight
Make sure your getting enough healthy fats as they are crucial for hormone production
After doing all of this retest like 3 months after and see if you get an increase. If so then your on the right path.
If not, 250mg will do the job.

Dont just take t straight away because its low lmao
Find out what can possibly be causing it first. Go to an endocrinlogist.

If not, 250mg will do the job.
thats sports trt
You dont start with that, you need to know how body reacts first to androgens. Most trt clinics that actually have a brain will start you at 150mg and scale up to 200mg if needed. You could feel much better at 150mg than at 200mg. At 200mg you could have acne and shitty libido whilst on 150mg you could feel amazing. If they put you on 250mg at the very start, they are straight out retarded..

op is basically a foid with those levels

Dont just take t straight away because its low lmao
Find out what can possibly be causing it first. Go to an endocrinlogist.
The only problem is if he keeps testing 300s they would never give him legit TRT and he will waste years of his life just like i did spinning his wheels.

thats sports trt
You dont start with that, you need to know how body reacts first to androgens. Most trt clinics that actually have a brain will start you at 150mg and scale up to 200mg if needed. You could feel much better at 150mg than at 200mg. At 200mg you could have acne and shitty libido whilst on 150mg you could feel amazing. If they put you on 250mg at the very start, they are straight out retarded..

Why start so low, u can at least make some gains in the gym bulk up a little bit and then drop to 200 or 150mg.

The only problem is if he keeps testing 300s they would never give him legit TRT and he will waste years of his life just like i did spinning his wheels.
If he keeps testing at 300s with no changes, he would have to buy under ground or even go to a trt clinic. Trt clinics give you prescription even if you fall in range but are on low side.

If he keeps testing at 300s with no changes, he would have to buy under ground or even go to a trt clinic. Trt clinics give you prescription even if you fall in range but are on low side.
as far as i know those clinics are mainly in UK/USA/canada, hard to find those in other countries in europe

Why start so low, u can at least make some gains in the gym bulk up a little bit and then drop to 200 or 150mg.
because again, at 150mg he could feel much better than at 200mg and have much more sides and less pros with increasing the dose. If you just all of a sudden take 250mg of T your body is gonna be like wtf. If he truly low t, 150mg will definitely make a huge improvement at the gym. You would have an advantage of 95% of nattys with that dose.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and tehVigilante
as far as i know those clinics are mainly in UK/USA/canada, hard to find those in other countries in europe
Yeh im not too sure but its the same here in Australia. If no clinic then find a good online clinic and source test underground

Yeh im not too sure but its the same here in Australia. If no clinic then find a good online clinic and source test underground
Online clinic? Why would you get T underground if you use online clinic?

Online clinic? Why would you get T underground if you use online clinic?
cause an online clinic from another country cant send you testosterone(unless I'm mistaken)

cause an online clinic from another country cant send you testosterone(unless I'm mistaken)
but why would you even use an online clinic. to get directions on dosage etc?

thats sports trt
I’m doing sport 24/7 I’m tennis coach
I’m doing calisthenics as well
ItMs just the abnormal stress what’s causing the low T.
I had a brutal high libido and probably hight T before it all happened

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and raystar66

I was high T , imgaine beeing suicidal 24/7 and on xanax. Of course ur t levels are low then

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I was high T , imgaine beeing suicidal 24/7 and on xanax. Of course ur t levels are low then
U have no proof of being high T and judging how u look like u were probably low T majority of the time. Yeah maybe at some point you were 500 ng/dl or something like that.

U have no proof of being high T and judging how u look like u were probably low T majority of the time. Yeah maybe at some point you were 500 ng/dl or something like that.
I had bruatl high libido all the time

At 18 the stress started, probably that’s why I look like low t?

I’m doing sport 24/7 I’m tennis coach
I’m doing calisthenics as well
ItMs just the abnormal stress what’s causing the low T.
I had a brutal high libido and probably hight T before it all happened
get your cortisol checked, that can def lower your t.
High stress/coristrol is fucked for your health and also gym performance/muscle gain

but why would you even use an online clinic. to get directions on dosage etc?
guide you, helps get you dialed in. They will do like every 2 month check ins to make sure you found the perfect protocol towards you and bloodwork is fine through your trt journey.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg