"Testosterone increases bone density"

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
does this actually mean much in terms of Looksmaxxing aethsteics? I've read plenty of anecdotes of people who were low t or low normal going on TRT and/or multiple steroid cycles and talked about how their face was masculinized (ie browridge, jawline, etc).

No
You can't see how dense someone's bones are.
making them bigger is different although I imagine testosterone would do that to some degree too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 4804, maxmendietta and 1 other person
No
You can't see how dense someone's bones are.
making them bigger is different although I imagine testosterone would do that to some degree too
Just cut them open theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
if i get into trt as adult, ill it makes my face different?
if i get into trt as adult, ill it makes my face different?

DHT even more.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
wont make a big difference after puberty

Isn't estrogen that causes strong bones?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and TsarTsar444

Legit tbh

Just consume more trace minerals and vitamin K2 to get more BMD

so if I impact my bones, maybe by working out my wrists while on TRT, I might grow thicker wrists ?
Nah, bone mineral density just measures the density of minerals in your bones and maybe the amount of calcium hydroxyapatite too. Your bones aren't going to get thicker or grow in any way, just denser and less prone to fracture/injury.

Nah, bone mineral density just measures the density of minerals in your bones and maybe the amount of calcium hydroxyapatite too. Your bones aren't going to get thicker or grow in any way, just denser and less prone to fracture/injury.
but to prevent injuriy, shouldnt it grow in size like Wolff's law says

for people that are 18+, i'd say HGH is going to have a much bigger effect on skull, jaw, zygo, brow ridge, clavicle, wrist growth etc. than testosterone will.
if ur 18+ just rope

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
but to prevent injuriy, shouldnt it grow in size like Wolff's law says
That wouldn't help too much for injury prevention. Your BMD helps with that. A larger wrist with low BMD would be more prone to fracture than a smaller one with the same amount of minerals in it, since the actual density % would be lower because the wrist is larger. But yeah, a bigger wrist with a high BMD would be very safe from injury.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
for people that are 18+, i'd say HGH is going to have a much bigger effect on skull, jaw, zygo, brow ridge, clavicle, wrist growth etc. than testosterone will.

no ones getting quality HGH on the black market but yea

legit when i used to work out my jaw looked a lot sharper, same bodyfat

Both, but estrogen is better, dht 2 best. If you have high T you will have high estro
which is actually a great thing.

estradiol is neuroprotective, testosterone isn't. Estrogen is amazing, contrary to popular belief, it's estradiol that is primarily responsible for libido and erection quality.

you obviously want high testosterone whilst maintaining levels of estrogen on the higher end of the spectrum.

@looxmakser49 considering you have high testosterone and high E2, what's your sex drive like? is it high or low?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
which is actually a great thing.

estradiol is neuroprotective, testosterone isn't. Estrogen is amazing, contrary to popular belief, it's estradiol that is primarily responsible for libido and erection quality.

you obviously want high testosterone whilst maintaining levels of estrogen on the higher end of the spectrum.

@looxmakser49 considering you have high testosterone and high E2, what's your sex drive like? is it high or low?
Ive used exemestane in the past and felt like shit, but my erection quality reduced only slighty probably because low libido.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756