Testosterone is life

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
You, as a man, should worship it more than anything (maybe except God, but I'm still not sure though. Will be one day)

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 8 others
ok where i get it. if i inject, i fuck up my natural t production...

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
indeed worship yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 1617
only inject if you have low but if you have average you can get to 1300 - 1400 with natural supplements

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Solidcoin, .👽. and 1 other person
Just apply some olive oil to your nuts and supplement with vit E

Tested AND approved

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Does high test even do shit after puberty

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Gad
High T is cope if ur not tall :feelswhy:

High T is cope if ur not tall :feelswhy:
No, and it's the opposite. Height is a masculine trait, and allows you to get away with less masculinity elsewhere. If you are 6'4 for instance you can get away with a pretty gay pretty boy face and still slay. If you are 5'7 with the same face, you're in trouble

A lot of you don't realize this cuz you're in high school. But past high school, 5'7 feminine pretty boy pheno gets mogged brutally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
good muscle and strength
very slow masculinazation of the face
I'm 17 and started doing kickboxing last month if i pursue a high T diet along with supplements could i alter my face/frame?

Ray Peat diet, hgihee fat soluble Vitamin intake, vitamin K2 MK-4 drops (Osteocalcin increase is very effective Testosterone booster)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7509
wtf fr? source? i will deadass do it
don't have many sources but olive oil is proven to increase T

Just rub it to your balls, not kidding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
I'm 17 and started doing kickboxing last month if i pursue a high T diet along with supplements could i alter my face/frame?
definitely
high t hormonal profile = high t thinking = high t resting facial expression = in time, the facial muscles mold the bones into a high T face shape

you're 17 so your face is still far from reaching final development, maturity
it still has malleability

not to mention all the benefits it has on your physique, even growth at ur age

dont give up kickboxing and know that the testosterone part of self development it gives you is more than enough, in all of its simplicity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Elvisandreaa
definitely
high t hormonal profile = high t thinking = high t resting facial expression = in time, the facial muscles mold the bones into a high T face shape

you're 17 so your face is still far from reaching final development, maturity
it still has malleability

not to mention all the benefits it has on your physique, even growth at ur age

dont give up kickboxing and know that the testosterone part of self development it gives you is more than enough, in all of its simplicity
Thats cope unless hes a late bloomer trust me high t only gave me muscle mass and chainsmoker voice being high t aint really shit if ur not 6ft :hnghn:

Testosterone is not even the main deal in the mental effects you're seeking from it, look into DHT and estradiol instead, they provide you with most effects we mean by the goo "testosterone feels", mainly.

Testosterone is not even the main deal in the mental effects you're seeking from it, look into DHT and estradiol instead, they provide you with most effects we mean by the goo "testosterone feels", mainly.
they're both tied to each other somewhat

just increase T and DHT
and let aromatization get you

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
they're both tied to each other somewhat

just increase T and DHT
and let aromatization get you
it's more complicated than that, I need a lot of DHT to feel the "feel-good" effects of it, for example.

But that means I need even more estradiol to balance it out, correctly, so best I feel is with Test 150mg with Proviron 75mg daily, but then I need to add a bit od Dianabol daily like 25mg or so to balance it out, for optimal mental effects

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
it's more complicated than that, I need a lot of DHT to feel the "feel-good" effects of it, for example.

But that means I need even more estradiol to balance it out, correctly, so best I feel is with Test 150mg with Proviron 75mg daily, but then I need to add a bit od Dianabol daily like 25mg or so to balance it out, for optimal mental effects
well, you're right, but I was considering using natural supplements and techniques u see

Just inject t if ur that concerned

Supplements won’t get you to 1300-1400

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and .👽.
does testosterone deepen voice after puberty?

does testosterone deepen voice after puberty?
yes

but mainly your own T, injected make shit only for muscles idk why don't ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
yes

but mainly your own T, injected make shit only for muscles idk why don't ask
that’s what i figured, my testosterone has plummeted past few years and my voice sounds gay now while it was deeper when i was 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
that’s what i figured, my testosterone has plummeted past few years and my voice sounds gay now while it was deeper when i was 16
ASAP eat 5-6 eggs a day, coconuts and other saturated fats, also take cold showers and ice your balls, it will be a good start

Indeed. Would any woman reject Jack Hanma?

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
@FloridaDude is it a good idea to inject 300 mg of test at 17?

I eat raw garlic and onion daily for the last 3-4 months

I can literally feel testosterone running through my veins, and I feel a flame of aggressiveness burning inside me

Indeed. Would any woman reject Jack Hanma?

Maxresdefault

Mogged and beaten by yujiro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
my problem with the anime is they draw all their heads small
Just watch the old baki the grappler

the new series are complete trash

Isn’t T and dht terrible for MPB

I eat raw garlic and onion daily for the last 3-4 months

I can literally feel testosterone running through my veins, and I feel a flame of aggressiveness burning inside me
T has nothing to do with agressiveness, if you are cool guy with low T you will be good guy with high T, T gives inner calmness

Noradrenaline, cortisol, estradiol are those who can make you more agressive

@FloridaDude is it a good idea to inject 300 mg of test at 17?
It's person dependent but generally no. I know I took test at 17 and responded well to it. But many of my friends also took gear at 16-18 and regretted it

For instance, gear will cause some guys to stop growing, and for some guys it won't. Some guys are already done growing by 17, some guys will grow 3-4" from 17 to 22.

Some teens will barely get shut down at all from gear, and rebound in weeks. Some teens will wind up with permanent sexual dysfunction.

Decent metric would be "Am I hoping to get taller? Am I prone to male pattern baldness? Do my balls already produce an adult level of testosterone on their own?"

If your answers are "no, no, and yes," you're probably in an okay spot

Staying on testosterone long term is a horrible idea. Browse TRT forums, just endless posts of "Why do I feel like shit?"

The reason is because there are hormones, primarily neurosteroids, upstream from testosterone. Meaning the body creates them first, and some of them flow in to testosterone production. These hormones have important roles too. When you inject test, you stop producing them and become deficient. While you may still produce downstream hormones like estradiol and dht, the upstream hormones being gone will destroy you in the long term, and you'll develop serious issues

Gear isn't a permanent solution unfortunately. What it is, is a tool. Short term smart use can give you massive physique development in a short time, and if you're disciplined and know what you're doing, you can maintain it

Most of the posters I've seen on here lack discipline altogether and are exactly the type to lose all of their cycle gains in a matter of weeks

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
It's person dependent but generally no. I know I took test at 17 and responded well to it. But many of my friends also took gear at 16-18 and regretted it

For instance, gear will cause some guys to stop growing, and for some guys it won't. Some guys are already done growing by 17, some guys will grow 3-4" from 17 to 22.

Some teens will barely get shut down at all from gear, and rebound in weeks. Some teens will wind up with permanent sexual dysfunction.

Decent metric would be "Am I hoping to get taller? Am I prone to male pattern baldness? Do my balls already produce an adult level of testosterone on their own?"

If your answers are "no, no, and yes," you're probably in an okay spot

Staying on testosterone long term is a horrible idea. Browse TRT forums, just endless posts of "Why do I feel like shit?"

The reason is because there are hormones, primarily neurosteroids, upstream from testosterone. Meaning the body creates them first, and some of them flow in to testosterone production. These hormones have important roles too. When you inject test, you stop producing them and become deficient. While you may still produce downstream hormones like estradiol and dht, the upstream hormones being gone will destroy you in the long term, and you'll develop serious issues

Gear isn't a permanent solution unfortunately. What it is, is a tool. Short term smart use can give you massive physique development in a short time, and if you're disciplined and know what you're doing, you can maintain it

Most of the posters I've seen on here lack discipline altogether and are exactly the type to lose all of their cycle gains in a matter of weeks
Thanks for the reply. But wouldn’t trt make u feel good and “on” all the time? What neurosteriod isn’t being produced? Also maybe you can reverse this by HCG?

Thanks for the reply. But wouldn’t trt make u feel good and “on” all the time? What neurosteriod isn’t being produced? Also maybe you can reverse this by HCG?
Nah, there's no simple solution like that. Everyone wants there to be with drugs, but there just never is. Take a look

Attachments

• fb2dece15aca560c1c48d9161a038dd6 (1).jpg
    fb2dece15aca560c1c48d9161a038dd6 (1).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
Nah, there's no simple solution like that. Everyone wants there to be with drugs, but there just never is. Take a look
That process would still happen if you add hcg because hcg is a LH mimetic

That process would still happen if you add hcg because hcg is a LH mimetic
Not sure if you understand. Yes, lH signaling will cause testosterone release, but it will do nothing for the hormones I just showed you which are upstream from testosterone. But those will be shutdown whole on test due endrocine downregulation in the brain

Hcg will not fix this, and also comes with its own issues when used long term. Any time you add a drug to fix the problems brought on by another drug, you are just partially fixing the problems caused by drug A while taking on all the problems brought on by drug B

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and ChadsAreCool
Not sure if you understand. Yes, lH signaling will cause testosterone release, but it will do nothing for the hormones I just showed you which are upstream from testosterone. But those will be shutdown whole on test due endrocine downregulation in the brain

Hcg will not fix this, and also comes with its own issues when used long term. Any time you add a drug to fix the problems brought on by another drug, you are just partially fixing the problems caused by drug A while taking on all the problems brought on by drug B
Making sense now. I thought the hcg would synthesize testosterone following that pathway.