Testosterone is life

Making sense now. I thought the hcg would synthesize testosterone following that pathway.
Nope

Want to synthesize testosterone through that pathway? That pathway is your body, and the fuel is whole eggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
dopamine is life

Nope

Want to synthesize testosterone through that pathway? That pathway is your body, and the fuel is whole eggs
I take naps everyday after school does that mean I am low t? I am muscular doe.

It's person dependent but generally no. I know I took test at 17 and responded well to it. But many of my friends also took gear at 16-18 and regretted it

For instance, gear will cause some guys to stop growing, and for some guys it won't. Some guys are already done growing by 17, some guys will grow 3-4" from 17 to 22.

Some teens will barely get shut down at all from gear, and rebound in weeks. Some teens will wind up with permanent sexual dysfunction.

Decent metric would be "Am I hoping to get taller? Am I prone to male pattern baldness? Do my balls already produce an adult level of testosterone on their own?"

If your answers are "no, no, and yes," you're probably in an okay spot

Staying on testosterone long term is a horrible idea. Browse TRT forums, just endless posts of "Why do I feel like shit?"

The reason is because there are hormones, primarily neurosteroids, upstream from testosterone. Meaning the body creates them first, and some of them flow in to testosterone production. These hormones have important roles too. When you inject test, you stop producing them and become deficient. While you may still produce downstream hormones like estradiol and dht, the upstream hormones being gone will destroy you in the long term, and you'll develop serious issues

Gear isn't a permanent solution unfortunately. What it is, is a tool. Short term smart use can give you massive physique development in a short time, and if you're disciplined and know what you're doing, you can maintain it

Most of the posters I've seen on here lack discipline altogether and are exactly the type to lose all of their cycle gains in a matter of weeks

High iq response.

I take a trt dose with 100mg primobolan for long cycle 6 months +.

If I come off at 6 months will this allow the pathways to "replenish" thus mitigating any long term damage?

Also why do people are so badly who take T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
I take naps everyday after school does that mean I am low t? I am muscular doe.
How could I know lmao? Maybe it means you're a growing boy and need your rest. When I was in high school I slept a fuck ton, sleep whenever you want it's good for you

High iq response.

I take a trt dose with 100mg primobolan for long cycle 6 months +.

If I come off at 6 months will this allow the pathways to "replenish" thus mitigating any long term damage?

Also why do people are so badly who take T.
Maybe, maybe not. How old are you? Most adult men fully recover from even long cycles. Obviously if you're a teenager you assume a bit more risk

"Also why do people are so badly who take T."

What :lul:

wait boys i have a srs question

if i cum in a woman will that lower my testosterone?

Maybe, maybe not. How old are you? Most adult men fully recover from even long cycles. Obviously if you're a teenager you assume a bit more risk

"Also why do people are so badly who take T."

What :lul:

I'm 29,

I mean age so badly, they just get old quick even on trt dosage.

I'm 29,

I mean age so badly, they just get old quick even on trt dosage.
Oh

Steroid use in general is horrible for your collagen. The studies don't conclusively prove this, they show contradictory effects and most androgens are biphasic. Meaning that at one dose they may improve skin quality, but at another dose destroy it. But we can just look at how gear users age and that says everything

That said some are obviously worse than others. Compounds like deca and dbol actually seem to be good for the skin, while say anavar is pretty mild, and tren ages you decades. Most likely it's best to avoid very androgenic steroids, and it's best to ensure you have adequate estrogen on cycle (estrogen is amazing for preventing skin aging)

As for recovery, yeah at 29 you don't have much to worry about

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262