Testosterone is poison

S

Saint Casanova

Banned
Testesterone is a poison and makes you look ogre. Strong chins and thick necks are a disgusting feature that no girl would even look at. Instead, 150 degree gonial angles and NCT give you prime attraction due to cute puppy looks.

So TikTok new comers. It’s time to inject estrogen and break your nuts. I could give some sources of estrogen as well if you’d like!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, pentamogged9000, Deleted member 16275 and 12 others
Testesterone is a poison and makes you look ogre. Strong chins and thick necks are a disgusting feature that no girl would even look at. Instead, 150 degree gonial angles and NCT give you prime attraction due to cute puppy looks.

So TikTok new comers. It’s time to inject estrogen and break your nuts. I could give some sources of estrogen as well if you’d like!
Also make sure your future wives drink as much soy as possible during pregnancy. Can’t have high Prenatal testosterone at all!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman, Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime and 4 others
The least obvious gatekeeping post:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and Kirby7000

no one talks about estrogen cycles for prettyboy maxing jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 2d v2 and Saint Casanova
Exactly! We need a guide Asap. High estrogen levels are a mogger trait giving you beautiful luscious hair and sexy wide hips! Exactly what prime girls want!

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and IMOGYOU
Just become a trans woman bro

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Exactly! We need a guide Asap. High estrogen levels are a mogger trait giving you beautiful luscious hair and sexy wide hips! Exactly what prime girls want!
everyone talks about t but no one talks about high e levels
high cheekbones
big lips
better skin and hair
JFL if you are not estrogen maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
best steroid cycle for beginners:

prednisone 80mg
methylprednisolone 10mg

will put on some size and strength without aging you

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Saint Casanova
best steroid cycle for beginners:

prednisone 80mg
methylprednisolone 10mg

will put on some size and strength without aging you
cope if you are not mega dosing estrogen with it

NCT is not low or high T trait. It’s a subhuman trait. Bad all around

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
nvm i aint gonna post shit that will give me bad karma

Last edited:
unironically that would ascend probably most here. transwomen seem to be able to get other women no problem. HQNPs too

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
unironically that would ascend probably most here. transwomen seem to be able to get other women no problem. HQNPs too
they dont have sex with them they just hang out with them to virtue signal. Emasculating men is a fetish for a lot of women

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
they dont have sex with them they just hang out with them to virtue signal. Emasculating men is a fetish for a lot of women
idk i think transwoman is a legit game cuz its the ultimate in nonthreateningness. they probably just makeout and shit tho, not sure how the fake pussy works. still more action than subhumans get tho

Idiot it’s balance of high testerone and high estrogen like Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back