Testosterone is the only thing that matters for sex appeal

Slavs sterotypically are high T
lol I once thought I had klinefelters because of my fat distribution it is kinda curved at the hips, immediately I was relieved to know that my testicles are slightly longer than 2 inches which is above average (klinefelter patients usually have 1 inch max)

• +1
Reactions: mug
lol I once thought I had klinefelters because of my fat distribution it is kinda curved at the hips, immediately I was relieved to know that my testicles are slightly longer than 2 inches which is above average (klinefelter patients usually have 1 inch max)
Kleinfelters is a scam.

I thought I had it at some point but I was just fat with low muscle

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
i have klinnefelters

• JFL
Kleinfelters is a scam.

I thought I had it at some point but I was just fat with low muscle
the curve wasn't even bone-induced I don't have wide hips that's just how the fat was

• +1
the curve wasn't even bone-induced I don't have wide hips that's just how the fat was
Same i store fat in my legs and lower stomach

They have the warrior gene and are good at putting on muscle… all races are valuable but what united us is being men
nah arabs are basically curries, only some of them have robust frame and sometimes robust jaw but lacking in cheekbones

yea they are lol. theyre short, feminine dark colouring, feminine, get bombed by usa and do nothing about it, get their resources extracted by europeans and do nothing about it, their women worship white, and they have micropenis
why do you type like this? are you an indian?

Slavs sterotypically are high T
high t as in acting like apes sure but they dont look high t
4139166 1715987710206

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Cope thread

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Just ignore evolution bro…

Im not saying these guys cant get women

Im saying women and feminine people are wired to like MEN not boys
you need both for optimal attraction

you need a masculine dimorphic jaw coupled with good harmonious features and ideal ratios

yea they are lol. theyre short, feminine dark colouring, feminine, get bombed by usa and do nothing about it, get their resources extracted by europeans and do nothing about it, their women worship white, and they have micropenis
The amount of projection is insane

meanwhile he's taking your oneties's virginity

I am SAL-A-HU-DIN!