Testosterone levels and masturbation are said not to be linked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
So how does one tell if you're low T or high T?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You have to go to a doctor & get your testosterone levels checked in this case. This isn't something that can easily be diagnosed alone at home.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 7776
You have to go to a doctor & get your testosterone levels checked in this case. This isn't something that can easily be diagnosed alone at home.
Thanks, I'll probably do this one of these days. Did you check out yours? Also should it be done after a week after your last fap or immediately?

T is cope.

Low cortisol is most important and is even represented facially.

In a study women selected photos of college students (with both low and high t) and the ones they picked the most as good looking had low cortisol (their t level was unrelated, the only consistency was low cortisol).

T is cope.

Low cortisol is most important and is even represented facially.

In a study women selected photos of college students (with both low and high t) and the ones they picked the most as good looking had low cortisol (their t level was unrelated, the only consistency was low cortisol).
Yeah, test is cope.
As long as you look masculine it doesn't matter if you're low T.

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Yeah, test is cope.
As long as you look masculine it doesn't matter if you're low T.

The guy in your avi is BoyMaxxed btw.

Smug3

Thanks, I'll probably do this one of these days. Did you check out yours? Also should it be done after a week after your last fap or immediately?
I haven't yet but definitely plan on it within the near future. I doubt fapping or not fapping within a week will make a significant difference in your test, I'd personally continue your regular lifestyle so that you get more realistic results.

it doesnt relate well to testosterone levels, besides 7th day peak. more to do with androgen receptor density. the most harmful thing fap has to do is estrogen increase, because after ejaculation all hormones go up

if youre still masturbating in 2018, i have some news for you..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Necropost.
2018 thread bump

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Status
Not open for further replies.