Texting foids with an Android is a failo

dasani water

dasani water

𓀐𓂸
it may sound stupid but legitimately texting on an Android could be a failo. foids always talk about how green bubbles turn them off and guys make fun of them since they think that androids are associated with being low quality and non NT. you could have a cracked iPhone 6 and they will see it as superior to the newest Samsung because of the apple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, doll and Mouthbreath
Such a dumb thread man.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Pussyslayer, godirl and 10 others
I dont text any girls so i dont have this problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ToursOverBoyo2020, CopingCel and 8 others
@Salludon uses 2004 broken screen Nokia gets more likes than the whole forum combined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Reoa, DidntRead and 22 others
Always remeber chad could use a letter and a bird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Mouthbreath, Reoa and 25 others
Nice looksmaxing advice faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, godirl, Slayerino and 4 others
Low IQ foids

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Julius and Yliaster
it may sound stupid but legitimately texting on an Android could be a failo. foids always talk about how green bubbles turn them off and guys make fun of them since they think that androids are associated with being low quality and non NT. you could have a cracked iPhone 6 and they will see it as superior to the newest Samsung because of the apple.

Chad could use two cups tied together with string, smash her iphone and make HER use an android, and then she’d still suck his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, wagbox, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others
Always remeber chad could use a letter and a bird
Chad could use an 19th century telegraph

Hell he could use cave paintings or smoke signals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Julius, wagbox and 10 others
Meanwhile Chad is writing to her email adress and still getting laid.

This whole female "turn offs" are mostly for normies who they didnt actually had any interest to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 3163, Yliaster and 9 others
Chad could use an 19th century telegraph

Hell he could use cave paintings or smoke signals
He could Just do primal screaming and foids would think its cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

this forum is so gay and retarded

• +1
Reactions: Julius and benchortable
@Salludon uses 2004 broken screen Nokia gets more likes than the whole forum combined
What @Salludon hears when Stacy calls him:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, poloralf, Arvenas and 12 others
Chad could use a messenger pigeon and foids would still make an effort to communicate with him

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Lol at the amount of cope in this thread. Chad simply has to think about sex and the local Gigastacey picks up on this via telekinesis. If it's a Gigachad she parachute drops from her Staceycopter into his bedroom. If it's a standard chad she throws her lesser Staceys a bone and posts his location in the whatsapp group chat for them to fight over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, wagbox, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Maybe in USA, here in Europe Android is still king

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
imagine spending $900 - $1000+ every year just to buy a phone that costs $20 to make in China lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Arvenas
What @Salludon hears when Stacy calls him:

Fkn caged at that.. imagined him in the depths of pakistan eating a kebab off a street vendor with cows and shit walking on the road when that phone rings jfl

bluepilled retarded post ,

Cosmo magazine tier thread

cope
Just girls being stupid
Chad can send a messenger hawk and itll be better than an ugly guy with the newest iphone

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I don't give a fuck what these stinky walking holes think about electronics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius and godirl
I don't understand why brainlets don't consider these things a blessing. Many people aren't worth your time and the faster you can filter them out, ie them not even talking to you because you have an android, is a blessing for you. It's like when I see a girl with dyed neon hair I'm thankful. I can know she's a bad person without having to get close to her and suffer her personality.

Android = poor weirdo incel
If you want to NTMAXX, then a iphone 8 or higher is REQUIRED.