Thailand

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
@Lefty Rankin at least in Finland it's known that some Finns who move to Thailand are alcoholics or druggies. Some get scammed in Thailand and end up homeless. Some retirees also move there because it's a cheaper place than Finland and warmer. But most people moving to Thailand aren't exactly high achievers. I'm not very interested in Thailand; I don't like the way the language sounds and I don't find Thai women attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry, northern mogger, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Thai women are terrible. They don't like to exercise critical thinking a lot of the time, and they live for the moment way too much. Generally speaking their culture seems to celebrate this. I've only known one that wasn't either an unattractive auntie type or an avaricious flooze. All the young decent looking Thai girls I've ever encountered have had lusty eyes. Married or engaged to attractive farangs their age. Slutty disloyal eye fucking.

Anyways though I enjoy those types of expats as a fixture in the backdrop of South East Asia. Even the dirty shoe-string hippy backpackers I enjoy being part of it. Deathpats were a thing in Cambodia too. I even knew a Finn named Timo who owned a bar and hostel/bike rental who locked himself up in his building and hung himself cause he was a couple months late on the rent. He was an alcoholic/druggy who had connections with the Australian bikies. I'd gone to Vietnam for a few months and he'd stank up the street I called home after being dead three or four days in the heat.

Places like this are perfect for raising children in today's world. Got a little bit of everything to learn from but you can carve out a more custom existence for yourself.

The only kind of expat I don't care for so much existing in countries like this are the sad old men wallowing in hedonism as their waiting to die. They can appear happy but they all have a " thousand yard stare" you'll catch a glimpse of if you end up having to hang around them long enough. They're sad and full of regrets/disappointments.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, BigJimsWornOutTires, mogstars and 5 others
Thai women are terrible. They don't like to exercise critical thinking a lot of the time, and they live for the moment way too much. Generally speaking their culture seems to celebrate this. I've only known one that wasn't either an unattractive auntie type or an avaricious flooze. All the young decent looking Thai girls I've ever encountered have had lusty eyes. Married or engaged to attractive farangs their age. Slutty disloyal eye fucking.

Anyways though I enjoy those types of expats as a fixture in the backdrop of South East Asia. Even the dirty shoe-string hippy backpackers I enjoy being part of it. Deathpats were a thing in Cambodia too. I even knew a Finn named Timo who owned a bar and hostel/bike rental who locked himself up in his building and hung himself cause he was a couple months late on the rent. He was an alcoholic/druggy who had connections with the Australian bikies. I'd gone to Vietnam for a few months and he'd stank up the street I called home after being dead three or four days in the heat.

Places like this are perfect for raising children in today's world. Got a little bit of everything to learn from but you can carve out a more custom existence for yourself.

The only kind of expat I don't care for so much existing in countries like this are the sad old men wallowing in hedonism as their waiting to die. They can appear happy but they all have a " thousand yard stare" you'll catch a glimpse of if you end up having to hang around them long enough. They're sad and full of regrets/disappointments.
Thai young women also tend to wear fake braces. They are a status symbol in Thailand. It looks silly.

There were some well-known Finnish druggies (there was a documentary of them); one of them ended up dying in Cambodia, but many suspect it was homicide instead of suicide.

Why didn't Timo return to Finland? Finland has social security. It's unlikely that Cambodian creditors would have come all the way to Finland to collect debts, or he could have paid his rent from Finland. Southeast Asian countries are cheap and warm, but otherwise I'm not interested in them. However, the Vietnamese people I've met have been good folks, there are a lot of Vietnamese immigrants in Finland.

Have you been to Pattaya? Seems like the place to be for those sad old men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, BigJimsWornOutTires, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Thai young women also tend to wear fake braces. They are a status symbol in Thailand. It looks silly.

There were some well-known Finnish druggies (there was a documentary of them); one of them ended up dying in Cambodia, but many suspect it was homicide instead of suicide.

Why didn't Timo return to Finland? Finland has social security. It's unlikely that Cambodian creditors would have come all the way to Finland to collect debts, or he could have paid his rent from Finland. Southeast Asian countries are cheap and warm, but otherwise I'm not interested in them. However, the Vietnamese people I've met have been good folks, there are a lot of Vietnamese immigrants in Finland.

meet ettii japsi vaimon nii et kuole niinku timo

burmese girls are the best in southeast asia

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and northern mogger
ihan varmasti, tikittävä aikapommi (kuten näen)
eks intiaki aik riski ku päkistääniki vähä hullu niitte ydinpommie kanssa

eks intiaki aik riski ku päkistääniki vähä hullu niitte ydinpommie kanssa
Stubb on ylimielinen idealistinen mies, näen sen jo tulevan. En oo intialaine, vähemmän mausteinen curry

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Stubb on ylimielinen idealistinen mies, näen sen jo tulevan. En oo intialaine, vähemmän mausteinen curry
suome muutenki menetetty, iha vitun mahoton paikka elää 15v päästä

• +1
Reactions: laaltin

Cambodia's got enough of those sad old men. But no, I've not yet been to Thailand.

Timo had lived in Cambodia for more than a decade and was married to a Cambodian women. Addicted to a bunch of drugs. His existence in Cambodia was probably just one big binge, as it is with a lot of folks there. Dude was in his late 40s or early 50s. I seen the pictures and it looks like he just didn't want to hit rock bottom and sober up or whatever. Appears he did a whole bunch of drugs before immediately hanging himself.

This part got me feeling something :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Japanilainen

Japanista ei noin vain haeta vaimoa, japsinaisilla on vaatimuksia
onko semmone kunnon seks,,,vau nainen
ja mitä japsi naiset haluaa

onko semmone kunnon seks,,,vau nainen
ja mitä japsi naiset haluaa
Kaunis ja mukava nainen on.

Oon chadlite joidenki foorumilaisten mukaan. Ja japanilaiset naiset haluaa samaa mitä länsimaalaisetkin naiset.

Kaunis ja mukava nainen on.

Oon chadlite joidenki foorumilaisten mukaan. Ja japanilaiset naiset haluaa samaa mitä länsimaalaisetkin naiset.
antaaks ne pienemällä kynnyksellä pillua valkosille

Eipä juuri
oliko kaikki jutut siitä, että aasianat pitää enemmäv valkosista jutku paskapuhetta
vai onko se jotenki erilaista japanissa

oliko kaikki jutut siitä, että aasianat pitää enemmäv valkosista jutku paskapuhetta
vai onko se jotenki erilaista japanissa
Hyvännäköisillä aasialaisilla naisilla on valinnanvaraa siinä missä hyvännäköisillä suomalaisilla naisilla. Missä päin Suomea asut? Helsingissä on ihan Suomessa kasvaneita aasialaisia naisia