Thank god white people are below the replacement level

K

Krakowski

Kraken
White people are too degenerate, just look at the number of average sexual partners in white countries

Just meet a PSLer and go to a bar / club bro ! (in other words just poision yourself so you can get sick and get cancer so richfags can make profit off of you having to pay for cancer treatment)

White people add nothing good to the world if you really think about it

I am so happy they will only be around for around 200 more years

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, poopoohead, standardcel and 13 others
without white people the world is done for. Anyway fuck you jewish faggot I hope you get a bomb dropped on ur fuck ass nose

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6128, boxface34 and 13 others
without white people the world is done for. Anyway fuck you jewish faggot I hope you get a bomb dropped on ur fuck ass nose
I am white myself, 100% nordic. I just know better than you racemixxed amerimutt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and fuxkdakikez
bro ! (in other words just poision yourself so you can get sick and get cancer so richfags can make profit off of you having
This is what I’m saying

Too much alc and cigs will destroy you. you CANNOT AFFORD to go out to the bar every week and drink and smoke like crazy

Just take a shot every night u go out and get kratom in your system instead

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Don't blame immigrants.

The only descendants of white people in the UK will be descendants of Tyler Maher. Literally no one else is having sex other than Tyler Maher. He is basically Genghis Khan on steroids. Instead of genocide it's moggercide.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 6128, EverythingMattersCel and 12 others
I am white myself, 100% nordic. I just know better than you racemixxed amerimutt
I’m a pure hyperborean, you are a mutt compared to me nigga

The data in latam and africa is shoddy but they're 100% more promiscuous

lol you must be new here this nigga is swedish lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, DelonLover1999 and Krakowski
typically swedish cuckery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 6128, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Don't blame immigrants.

The only descendants of white people in the UK will be descendants of Tyler Maher. Literally no one else is having sex other than Tyler Maher. He is basically Genghis Khan on steroids. Instead of genocide it's moggercide.
Don’t care about how, as long as end result will be the same.

lol you must be new here this nigga is swedish lmao
typically swedish cuckery
I’m actually majority danish and live in Norway, but my mom grew up in Sweden and therefore I talk Swedish since my dad left when I was young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ReadBooksEveryday and SecularIslamist

I’m actually majority danish and live in Norway, but my mom grew up in Sweden and therefore I talk Swedish since my dad left when I was young.
doesn't matter only non cucked white man
earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith

how would you describe your looks level out of curiosity

• +1
Negroes outbreed everyone

how would you describe your looks level out of curiosity
6’2 normie

I woukd say I was above average when I was younger. Now probably slightly below average due to mouthbreathing.

I’d rate myself 5/10 but people tend to overestimate themselves and therefore I rate myself 4/10.

doesn't matter only non cucked white man
earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith
>american
>white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and LampPostPrime

A Swedish Jew? You learn new things everyday.

6’2 normie

I woukd say I was above average when I was younger. Now probably slightly below average due to mouthbreathing.

I’d rate myself 5/10 but people tend to overestimate themselves and therefore I rate myself 4/10.

>american
>white
a white 6'2 normie is enough to get a becky girlfriend and enough to slay ethnic foids easily but not good enough to get with white stacies unless you have status/money

• Hmm...
Yeah that’s why ethnics build up their whole lives to be like white people , move in their countries , dress like them , try to fuck their woman
Hahahahahah white people is earths gift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Debetro, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
6’2 normie

>american
>white
as a swedish speaker can you understand other scandinavian languages like norweigan, and finnish

Lifefuel the white race is going to die out in the next 100 years, time for curries and chinks to take what was their’s

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Fynasids dk, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
White people are too degenerate, just look at the number of average sexual partners in white countries

Just meet a PSLer and go to a bar / club bro ! (in other words just poision yourself so you can get sick and get cancer so richfags can make profit off of you having to pay for cancer treatment)

White people add nothing good to the world if you really think about it

Imagine thinking you could gather accurate statistics in non white (developing or third world) countries.

cuz nords usually mog but you seem to be a rotter here so idk
I’m not a mogger jfl

A Swedish Jew? You learn new things everyday.
Not a jew

a white 6'2 normie is enough to get a becky girlfriend and enough to slay ethnic foids easily but not good enough to get with white stacies unless you have status/money
Maybe I am 3/10, don’t know

I am brutally downwardgrown

Also no friends

Yeah that’s why ethnics build up their whole lives to be like white people , move in their countries , dress like them , try to fuck their woman
Hahahahahah white people is earths gift
Ethnics are the biggest white worshippers it’s so cringe ngl

as a swedish speaker can you understand other scandinavian languages like norweigan, and finnish
yes

Mudskin envious and cope.
I’m whiter than you incel

It’s all true shit coper
not rly the main reason they move to white countries is either for economic reasons or seeking refuge due to war. But if a nation is safe and it's doing good economically they don't immigrate. For example gulf arabs are ethnic and they barely immigrate to white nations. So ur point abt moving to white countries is bullshit.

not rly the main reason they move to white countries is either for economic reasons or seeking refuge due to war. But if a nation is safe and it's doing good economically they don't immigrate. For example gulf arabs are ethnic and they barely immigrate to white nations. So ur point abt moving to white countries is bullshit.
The men just go to fuck the white women they think it’s like American pie fairytale haha

• JFL
Reactions: borismonster
It’s all true shit coper
It’s all true shit coper
ppl by nature like to stay in their countries which they grew up in and everyone is similar to them. No one likes immigrating to a unkown land where they don't know the language and have no one which is something alot of whites don't understand. Most of these immigrants are migrating because they are poor in their countries or because it's fucking dangerous due to war not because of their love of white ppl JFL.

• JFL
ppl by nature like to stay in their countries which they grew up in and everyone is similar to them. No one likes immigrating to a unkown land where they don't know the language and have no one which is something alot of whites don't understand. Most of these immigrants are migrating because they are poor in their countries or because it's fucking dangerous due to war not because of their love of white ppl JFL.
All they do is use white peoples infrastructure to help themselves only, they give nothing back to their communities and don’t assimilate . Selfish and greedy people.

The men just go to fuck the white women they think it’s like American pie fairytale haha
Tbf there are subreddits related to Sweden where many immigrants (mainly Indians, Indonesians and people from that area) post about how they moved to Sweden and expected to find a Swedish girlfriend but can’t lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, mulattomaxxing, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
All they do is use white peoples infrastructure to help themselves only, they give nothing back to their communities and don’t assimilate . Selfish and greedy people.
OK WELL I'M SORRY ON BEHALF OF ALL ETHNICS IDK WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO SAY TO THAT FFS I'M NOT EVEN AN IMMIGRANT

OK WELL I'M SORRY ON BEHALF OF ALL ETHNICS IDK WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO SAY TO THAT FFS I'M NOT EVEN AN IMMIGRANT
The less white people the better

Tbf there are subreddits related to Sweden where many immigrants (mainly Indians, Indonesians and people from that area) post about how they moved to Sweden and expected to find a Swedish girlfriend but can’t lol
lol what were the normies on reddit gaslighting the incel in denial men with as reasons for why they couldn't get a swedish girl

The less white people the better
yeah honeslty more ethnics, more ethnic girls for you to run JBW on so you benefit in the end and u live in sweden which means there's hella iraqi and syrian girls for u to run jbw and ur honeslty lucky u have syrian n iraqi women cuz their girls r sexy

I cannot wait for Cumskins to go poof

• +1
What so your chink low T race can flourish? Because with whit people around you’d be genocided?? Not to mention your not doing anything to help the replacement of whites your just waiting around being an incel:lul:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
Don't blame immigrants.

Mullatos get sex so I guess the whole UK will end up like Steph curry look alikes JFL the rest of us will be treucels so I guess the uk will technically be white just with a bbc component like Steph

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mulattomaxxing, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
What so your chink low T race can flourish? Because with whit people around you’d be genocided?? Not to mention your not doing anything to help the replacement of whites your just waiting around being an incel:lul:
Gooks aren’t going extinct though we don’t allow non Gooks into our lands so we are Aight and we are shagging africa and asia so we gud. You pinkmen will go the way of bacon when europe becomes Muslim which is POOF 💨 gone

Mullatos get sex so I guess the whole UK will end up like Steph curry look alikes JFL the rest of us will be treucels so I guess the uk will technically be white just with a bbc component like Steph
Most whites get sex but sex doesn't equate sex due to contraceptives

Total whiteboi death

Gooks aren’t going extinct though we don’t allow non Gooks into our lands so we are Aight and we are shagging africa and asia so we gud. You pinkmen will go the way of bacon when europe becomes Muslim which is POOF 💨 gone
Never will happen keep dreaming chink, our beauty, intelligence and aesthetics are irreplaceable, you have dirty chunk brown eyes while I stare at your inferior race like:
2546F2E2 DC04 4916 AB93 04530D0A851D

Never will happen keep dreaming chink, our beauty, intelligence and aesthetics are irreplaceable, you have dirty chunk brown eyes while I stare at your inferior race like:
View attachment 2493745
Very funny.

Just accept whites are cucked degenerates that know nothing about how life should be lived.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 2493745
Your race will be missed ngl whites look like Celestials (the gl ones only) from some fantasy then again that’s made by pinkoids as well so no shock there.

You’ll be missed we will throw parades in your kinds honor be sure of that but you’ll still go POOF 💨 and we will surely celebrate that as well once you’re gone The world will belong to chinks, we will enslave niggers as they should be slaves, we will genocide them sand races and rape all of LATAM, curries will also be slaves and or placed in circuses to make funny Bob and vagne jokes

Very funny.

Just accept whites are cucked degenerates that know nothing about how life should be lived.
Funny you say that, whites have lived life exactly how it should be, constantly improving every aspect of life ( prior to Jewish niggers) conquering whatever they wanted, advancing technology greatly.

There’s no way your “100% Nordic” and if you are your test is sub human and your ducked asf nigger, ethnic Larping nigger I can almost smell the curry…

• JFL
Funny you say that, whites have lived life exactly how it should be, constantly improving every aspect of life ( prior to Jewish niggers) conquering whatever they wanted, advancing technology greatly.
Funny GIF

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

There’s no way your “100% Nordic” and if you are your test is sub human and your ducked asf nigger, ethnic Larping nigger I can almost smell the curry…
99.5 is danish + swedish and 0.5 is norwegian blood according to both my own researchn ancestry and 23andme

jfl @ your weak little cumskin mind not being able to handle the truth

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Funny GIF

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

99.5 is danish + swedish and 0.5 is norwegian blood according to both my own researchn ancestry and 23andme

Viking descneded whites have alwyas been more level headed and based than the rest of their kind, no wonder they used to bully the rest of Europe on their longboats menacing the coasts of europe full of daft cunts like @ReinhardRacist

The Vikings know best and to the suprise of nobody the Viking descended whites know the truth

• +1
Funny GIF

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Your cumskin as well you fucking retard. Not to mention you’re literally sucking semites cocks. Calling me weak?? Have pride in your own race dirty fucking faggot you should be hanged

Viking descneded whites have alwyas been more level headed and based than the rest of their kind, no wonder they used to bully the rest of Europe on their longboats menacing the coasts of europe full of daft cunts like @ReinhardRacist

The Vikings know best and to the suprise of nobody the Viking descended whites know the truth
I’m not even from this earth I’m a different species you wouldn’t be able to handle if I told you nigga, I’m a superhuman walking among you sub humans and you have no clue I’m going to cause an Aryan intergalactic expansion and genocide ethnics like yourself.

880EA1DD B491 48D7 8FC2 D7EB658F8D0B

Don't blame immigrants.

youre no gifted man, remember you will never be loved

I’m not even from this earth I’m a different species you wouldn’t be able to handle if I told you nigga, I’m a superhuman walking among you sub humans and you have no clue I’m going to cause an Aryan intergalactic expansion and genocide ethnics like yourself.

View attachment 2493755
IMG 7441

• +1