Thank god white people are below the replacement level

Once you realize I’m not joking it’ll be too late nigga
A9563208 6571 45BC 99A9 9CEE7A449D32

white people and their homosexual agenda colonialism have done nothing good for the world ultimately

there's been a recent uptick in online Chat GPT powered push towrads white supremacy with an LGBT angle.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Krakowski
Your cumskin as well you fucking retard. Not to mention you’re literally sucking semites cocks. Calling me weak?? Have pride in your own race dirty fucking faggot you should be hanged
My race is far gone, I have no interest in “saving it” like you incel SFcel dream about

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
white people and their homosexual agenda colonialism have done nothing good for the world ultimately

there's been a recent uptick in online Chat GPT powered push towrads white supremacy with an LGBT angle.
Jews are screwed without white people

• JFL
They

now trying to push their faggotry on black countries and sanctioning is because we don’t wanna be faggots. White people are a cancer

anglos gave em power unironically
did you know that Rhodesia (the colonial state in Africa) was founded by a literal buttfucking queer?

it's almost as if God is at work

Tbf there are subreddits related to Sweden where many immigrants (mainly Indians, Indonesians and people from that area) post about how they moved to Sweden and expected to find a Swedish girlfriend but can’t lol
Link them

All they exist for is getting easily offended making coleslaw and smelling like pennies and wet dog hair in the rain

• JFL
Evropean traditional gynocentrism has pushed civilsation forwards a lot by weaponising incel nerds but now it’s time to let real values aka Sharia take over

I only want the best of their genetics procreating the rest are irrelevant

white doesnt equal degeneracy.
all civilization go through rise and fall. Look at white people 200 years ago, they dressed moddest and were more ciivlized. currently Africa and southamerica are defenitly more degenerate

keep dreaming pajeet
cope iran proxies in lebnen like hezbolla r dragging u into a war with israel and lebanese civilians are about to get slaughtered by the jews cuz lebanese men are too gay and submissive to defend their women and chidlren haha

After watching all Europa The Last Battle episodes I have changed my mind and realized Jews are the root of degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Niggers are degenerate too

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
cope iran proxies in lebnen like hezbolla r dragging u into a war with israel and lebanese civilians are about to get slaughtered by the jews cuz lebanese men are too gay and submissive to defend their women and chidlren haha
"chidlren"

Jfl at pajeet IQ

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
so ur rly gonna deny that lebanese men are faggots on average, come on ik lebanese ppl who have admitted this :lul:
my fat lebanese cock diving towards haifa after hezbollah mistakened it for a missile, it'll soon park on IDF HQ

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
my fat lebanese cock diving towards haifa after hezbollah mistakened it for a missile, it'll soon park on IDF HQ
all jokes aside may allah protect lebanon form the yahud

• +1
Reactions: idchey and LevantinePsycho
Sad

Last edited:
White people are too degenerate, just look at the number of average sexual partners in white countries

Just meet a PSLer and go to a bar / club bro ! (in other words just poision yourself so you can get sick and get cancer so richfags can make profit off of you having to pay for cancer treatment)

White people add nothing good to the world if you really think about it

I am so happy they will only be around for around 200 more years
We need white race euthanization program ASAP (also a nordic stacy for me UwU )