TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,379
- Reputation
- 36,773
If org didn’t exist I probably would of killed myself
It gives me comfort people relate to me and I’m not alone
This year has been brutally fucked and I have never been more challenged ever it’s so fucked this is the most crazy year of my life ever
I am a completely different human being to last year. U do not understand how different I am it’s honestly scary
I love u guys
Except for a few faggots tho


It gives me comfort people relate to me and I’m not alone
This year has been brutally fucked and I have never been more challenged ever it’s so fucked this is the most crazy year of my life ever
I am a completely different human being to last year. U do not understand how different I am it’s honestly scary
I love u guys
Except for a few faggots tho




, keep your head up!