That girl i'm always posting about (2nd edition)

she has a nice fuckface, perfect for cumshots man

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and wristcel
still going strong:

View attachment 1465974

ps - i'm currently banging a girl of similar hotness. I'm starting to wonder if social circle really is a cheat code lol.

I was working with her (i usually never work with girls as always imagined it would just be sexually frustrating and relied on cold approach for my lays as i'm mentioned before) and she started to really like me after 2-3 weeks and now we bang
I am curious about what you look like. I really really doubt you are as ugly as you say you are. It doesn't make sense. You are probably a 4-5 PSL white dude with BDD.

she has a nice fuckface, perfect for cumshots man
I saw her today when I was getting a blood test. She's fucking unreal, tbh. SO my type. She looks as good in person as in her pics. She also had on grey leggins and was showing her ass off. That is one lucky fucker who's banging her

Last edited:
She's apparently single again as of today. Both boyfreinds have been ugly.
I predict this next she'll finally go for some Love Island giga chad.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

Damn. Broke up because HE cheated on HER lol! clown world.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Corleone

Damn. Broke up because HE cheated on HER lol! clown world.
Unbelieveable that fucking subhuman ever got close to her. These women are fucking insane I will never understand situations like this

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and wristcel
still going strong:

View attachment 1465974

ps - i'm currently banging a girl of similar hotness. I'm starting to wonder if social circle really is a cheat code lol.

I was working with her (i usually never work with girls as always imagined it would just be sexually frustrating and relied on cold approach for my lays as i'm mentioned before) and she started to really like me after 2-3 weeks and now we bang
What sort of place do you work at? Can you DM? Would be interested to know how that happened. I'm also in UK

What sort of place do you work at? Can you DM? Would be interested to know how that happened. I'm also in UK
this is the girl I was banging recently

I don't think she's as hot as the girl from this thread who i'm clearly obsessed with though! (although my friends disagree)

I met her at a temporary job trying to make some extra money over Christmas at a warehouse type job! Last place i thought i'd find a cute girl. Was just pure luck

Attachments

• 120322707_761353237983853_2787147759064949096_n.mp4
    207.3 KB
  • 118807676_143232297466404_5882764797482110375_n.mp4
    120.1 KB

• Love it

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Shes a htb at most rofl stop

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
Did he get her thru social circle?

this is the girl I was banging recently
View attachment 1661672
I don't think she's as hot as the girl from this thread who i'm clearly obsessed with though! (although my friends disagree)

I met her at a temporary job trying to make some extra money over Christmas at a warehouse type job! Last place i thought i'd find a cute girl. Was just pure luck
Nice bro. What is your honest psl? Also where the fuck do you work ahaha i wanna know because in my line of work i hardly meet quality poontang :ROFLMAO:

DM me if you don't want to share publicly

Nice bro. What is your honest psl? Also where the fuck do you work ahaha i wanna know because in my line of work i hardly meet quality poontang :ROFLMAO:

DM me if you don't want to share publicly
I'd say i'm about a 6/10 by normie standards (i bet that would be my rating if i asked people to rate me off the street kinda thing).

I guess that translates too about a 3.5-4/10 on this site? (I think it was confirmed on lookism once when i posted my pic there once. I think i got like a 3.5psl rating. Can't remember)

That was literally just a 2nd job working part time in a warehouse for a large delivery company over christmas for a few weeks. Certainly didn't expect to see any cute girls there. And when i saw her i was like 'fuck!' but honestly wouldn't in a million years thought i'd be banging her a few weeks later, but I just lucked out. It happens.

But i'm obsessed with the girl in this thread still lol

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I thought she'd broken up with the fat ethnic dude in the opening post because she changed her status to single ages ago, although it looks like she's still banging him.
Maybe he's sharing her with his fellow petrol head, car obsessed friends. Insta stories show her at raves and car meets semi nake with him and his older friends and stuff. They must all be at least trying to smash
I'd bet any guy who was obsessed with cars and had a 'nice' car and went to the meets she goes too could bang her
Her last 2 boyfriends have been like 3/10.

I'd say i'm about a 6/10 by normie standards (i bet that would be my rating if i asked people to rate me off the street kinda thing).

I guess that translates too about a 3.5-4/10 on this site? (I think it was confirmed on lookism once when i posted my pic there once. I think i got like a 3.5psl rating. Can't remember)

That was literally just a 2nd job working part time in a warehouse for a large delivery company over christmas for a few weeks. Certainly didn't expect to see any cute girls there. And when i saw her i was like 'fuck!' but honestly wouldn't in a million years thought i'd be banging her a few weeks later, but I just lucked out. It happens.

But i'm obsessed with the girl in this thread still lol
I'm always happy when a brocel fucks some girl's brains out.

But bro you have to forget about that chick, just focus on livin life (y)

I thought she'd broken up with the fat ethnic dude in the opening post because she changed her status to single ages ago, although it looks like she's still banging him.
Maybe he's sharing her with his fellow petrol head, car obsessed friends. Insta stories show her at raves and car meets semi nake with him and his older friends and stuff. They must all be at least trying to smash
I'd bet any guy who was obsessed with cars and had a 'nice' car and went to the meets she goes too could bang her
Her last 2 boyfriends have been like 3/10.
You anglo white? Or ethnic bro?

only way to bang these girls is to learn the special style of 'game' that this guy claims to have.
'point and click' - e.g the ability to 'seduce' ANY girl you want. Even if you are 3ft tall for example. You see her, you approach and run your game on her and you will bang her. 100%. Point and click

This field report should demonstrate how he does it. Feel free to use his sentences he uses for yourselves

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Did he get her thru social circle?
he is friends with her older brother

It seems like the reason he was able to get her is because she is obsessed with cars. Loves going to car meets and looking at cars that have been lowered and shit. (as you can tell, i don't have a freaking clue about this stuff but every guy she bangs seems to be equally obsessed with cars). He has a few cars that have been lowered and stuff and is friends with her older bro so i guess that's how they got to speaking and then fucking

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
she is a frauder her only good pic is this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
She has robust tran looks. How can you be into this. The girl you banged looks more like a female
The girl he bangs looks hotter than her bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yes its what i mean, she looks more feminine than the one he obsess over
the bitch he obssess over failos are her eyebrow tilt,
morph her with better eyebrows tilt (more negative tilted eyebrows) and she will look good

• +1
the bitch he obssess over failos are her eyebrow tilt,
morph her with better eyebrows tilt (more negative tilted eyebrows) and she will look good
Its her face shape she looks way too robust. Nose too masculine too. Looks like a female truck driver

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Its her face shape she looks way too robust. Nose too masculine too. Looks like a female truck driver
yea but only an eyebrow morph will make her look more feminine than that u feel me

also where do OP lives, UK?

• +1

Attachments

• F344981D66A73EC132DEB7A451DEC18A_video_dashinit.mp4
    1.8 MB
mirin as always wristcel

what the fuck is special about this car? I wouldn't look twice at it.
She's obsessed with cars and guys that are into car culture and mmodifying cars and going to car meets etc, but I don't see what is special about this car she posted (and comments on the car like 'fire!!' - lol. It just looks like a normal little car. Aware me. I need to learn if i'm gonna get into the car world in order to meet her again as a 'car guy'!! haa)

• +1
She's obsessed with cars and guys that are into car culture and mmodifying cars and going to car meets etc, but I don't see what is special about this car she posted (and comments on the car like 'fire!!' - lol. It just looks like a normal little car. Aware me. I need to learn if i'm gonna get into the car world in order to meet her again as a 'car guy'!! haa)

View attachment 1892037
you should introduce her to @tyronelite looks like a trouble maker and loves cars. You aren't getting her anymore.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, tyronelite and wristcel
is she single again?
I think she's still off and on with the same guy. Think she's more into him than he is her, amazingly lol.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Corleone

View attachment 1892037
It's red. Good color.

Most ppl drive cars with dark colours. Black, grey, dark-blue. It's a low-appeal, 'safe' option.

So if u meet her again as a car guy, dont be into boring colors.

I think she's still off and on with the same guy. Think she's more into him than he is her, amazingly lol.
I am rooting for you to slay her eventually tbh. ascension arc

I am rooting for you to slay her eventually tbh. ascension arc
haha. Zero chance there! I just stalk her for fun and post pics in this thread because some people here seem to also think she's hot and lke it when I do, plus it's funny that i'm so obsessed!

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's red. Good color.

Most ppl drive cars with dark colours. Black, grey, dark-blue. It's a low-appeal, 'safe' option.

So if u meet her again as a car guy, dont be into boring colors.
most of the cars she posts and stuff at least look special, even to me who knows fuck all about cars etc. Like, they're clearly very modded and lowered and other shit. Spoilers etc!

But that's her car, and other than being red(!) it just looks...normal? But loads of guys post on her profile like 'I saw that car a few weeks ago!!! Fire!!!!!' like they're tlaking about a fucking orange and blue lambo or something!

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
my best bet of banging her is getting my slayer friend to pull her. Maybe blindfold her or get her really drunk adn then i'll creep in the room and bang her without her ever knowing it's me!

Having said that, my obsession will be over soon. She's not getting any younger. I think she'll be like 20 soon!

I like this girl, too. Only like 16 lol

Last edited: