That girl i'm always posting about (2nd edition)

View attachment 1358359

I wonder if he can believe his luck haha

View attachment 1358360View attachment 1358362View attachment 1358363View attachment 1358369View attachment 1358376View attachment 1358377View attachment 1358389

Although he looked better a few years ago. I think he's about 25 and she's 18 now

View attachment 1358371

But pretty much all of his social media photos are of cars

View attachment 1358372

I honestly think that's how he's pulled it off. She's always on about cars too. Either way, i'm very very jelly lol. He'll be enjoying her holes for a good few months!
I hate my life

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wristcel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
new guy might have money, but last guy was broke. Both cumming in her though lol.
Maybe @Amnesia was right and looks theory is on lifesupport haha. Just have shared hobbies and shit
Sometimes i think we are living in a closed up scizo Bubble and everything we talk about has little relation to The real world but same goes for normies anyways:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Mewton, Ryan and 3 others
View attachment 1358359

View attachment 1358360View attachment 1358362View attachment 1358363View attachment 1358369View attachment 1358376View attachment 1358377View attachment 1358389

Although he looked better a few years ago. I think he's about 25 and she's 18 now

View attachment 1358371

View attachment 1358372

I honestly think that's how he's pulled it off. She's always on about cars too. Either way, i'm very very jelly lol. He'll be enjoying her holes for a good few months!
Certi number plate ngl. Is that his car?

• +1
Certi number plate
not sure what that means.
But yeah, that's his car. He seems to be a car nut and so is she. Her last boyfriend was obsessed with motor bikes. There's a pattern I guess. Amazing that he can pull her bearing in mind his looks level though! Especially at the moment!! (i'd have been less shocked if this was 2-3 years back when it seems he looked a lot better)

I also see that he is friends with her brother. I'm guessing that's how they met. Still super curious about exactly who made the first move and how it all came about! I know she has tonnes of good looking dudes hitting her up non stop

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
not sure what that means.
But yeah, that's his car. He seems to be a car nut and so is she. Her last boyfriend was obsessed with motor bikes. There's a pattern I guess. Amazing that he can pull her bearing in mind his looks level! Especially at the moment!! (i'd have been less shocked if this was 2-3 year back when it seems he looked a lot better)

I also see that he is friends with her brother. I'm guessing that's how they met. Still super curious about exactly who made the first move and how it all came about! I know she has tonnes of good looking dudes hitting her up non stop
I'm saying its a cool number plate. He's probably just a beta bux

• +1
I'm saying its a cool number plate. He's probably just a beta bux
i didn't even know it was a special plate lol. Just regular. What's good about it? I know NOTHING about cars. Maybe that's why she rejected me! haha

Yeah, he does seem to have some money, but the boyfriend before this one was completely broke so it's not about money as such

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
i didn't even know it was a special plate lol. Just regular. What's good about it? I know NOTHING about cars. Maybe that's why she rejected me! haha

Yeah, he does seem to have some money, but the boyfriend before this one was completely broke so it's not about money as such
It spells "fuck sakes" if you look at it again you will spot it. Number plates like that are expensive

• JFL
  • +1
It spells "fuck sakes" if you look at it again you will spot it.
Oh yeah! Shit. I'm retarded. yeah, obviously got a lot of money. But clearly that's only a small part of the equation bearing in mind her broke ex and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
If I had to guess, he's friends with her brother and the brother is always singing his praises, talking about his cool cars and stuff, giving him some pre-selection
This dude has probably wanted to bang this girl since she was like 14 lol (he's her older brothers friend so maybe 'knew' her for some time?)
I guess recently he made his intentions a bit clearer to either the brother or her.
And despite the fact she mogs him to oblivion, she accepted his advances

That's my take. Lucky mother fucker"!!"""!"!!!!

• +1
In terms of what we can learn about this?

Maybe it's a form of niche game. Every girl is gonna have things that she's into . With this girl it's cars. Maybe for some girls it's music (so be a DJ). Some are obsessed with tats and stuff (just get covered in tats). Some girls are party girl into drugs who are super hot who date ugly druggie guys. etc etc

Still amazes me that hot girls will bang guys who aren't handsome just because they tick the correct box, but it seems to happen!

How many of you have a 'thing'?

The other pattern is probably just social circle game.

Would this guy have had a chance at banging her if they were strangers and he appraoched her in a bar? I'd guess surely not?? But since they are known too each other his stock is way higher than a hot random guy on insta?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1358285
View attachment 1358286View attachment 1358287
her face is covered fully in make up. Also bad nose. Looks HTB max keep coping
That’s rather ironic coming from you

• +1
That’s rather ironic coming from you
I know. I was delusional back there because I was hyped that I matched with her. Now looking back she is more like a stacylite maybe Stacy. Still fogs the girl here tho

• +1
Now looking back she is a more like a. stacylite
Gee I wonder who wrote that exact same thing under the thread

Wait I just remembered it was me!
35F6B75E 35F5 4DFE 9501 334E75C0E39A

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
Gee I wonder who wrote that exact same thing under the thread

Wait I just remembered it was me!
View attachment 1358633
As I said my ability to rate objectively was blurred by the fact that I was hyped to match with her. And tbh on some pics she looked Stacy level. Fogs most girls I see on tinder.

• +1
Incels here will cope saying how they are looksmatched (jfl how can you delude yourself like that), she is hot, fertile looking stacylite while he is short bloated ethnic but the truth is looks theory is shit, looks actually barely matter. Its all about status, looking like a less fat DJ Khaled and driving pimped up Audi.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Jason Voorhees and wristcel
Incels here will cope saying how they are looksmatched (jfl how can you delude yourself like that), she is hot, fertile looking stacylite while he is short bloated ethnic
:ROFLMAO: true

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MikeMew'sBitch
Just like the last thread, I shall update once they start posting their 'couples pics'

• +1
View attachment 1358359

View attachment 1358371

View attachment 1358372

Ideal type for me. Brb moving to UK and buying bm

• +1
Ideal type for me. Brb moving to UK and buying bm
I wish it was that easy. I'm assuming his main 'in' is that he is known to her. Social circle is kind of everything. Would he have really be able to bang her form a cold approach? I'd be amazed

Also, in terms of buying a BM. I don't know how it works. Like, someone told me you can buy a corsa to help attract jailbait chavs. Why a corsa? How do people know this shit lol?

And with this girl, I almost feel like she'd be more impressed with the cars this guy drives, than like a PROPER sports car like a porche or something. I don't know why, though. I know nothing about this culture and have never given a shit about cars but might need to start learning lol. I'm not much uglier than him so in theory I can get her if I can get in her car world lol. They go to 'meets' and stuff i think?

Probably bald under the hat also
he has hair:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Baldingman1998
On his insta she only started liking his posts and commenting about 3 months back.
In that time he's managed to get her. Assuming he at least knew of her a lot longer since he's friends with her bro
So curious how he played it. I might have to pretend to be a girl and add him on insta and learn how he does it!! lol

• +1
I’m telling you idiots
Looks theory is fucking dead

• +1
I’m telling you idiots
Looks theory is fucking dead
I'm getting a hair transplant this month to get me from NW 2.5-3 to something better.
And after that I planned to get rhino and then after that some sort of lower 3rd fix

But this shit is making me want to just buy the same car as him, and them somehow use it to get girls like her. Not really sure where i'd start though lol. I know nothing about the car culture as i've never cared about cars. I'm sure just buying the same car as him wouldn't have random girls dropping me their number lol. Not sure how to make it work like how he does. Need to do some learning. Imbibe the culture! lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7580
I'm getting a hair transplant this month to get me from NW 2.5-3 to something better.
And after that I planned to get rhino and then after that some sort of lower 3rd fix

But this shit is making me want to just buy the same car as him, and them somehow use it to get girls like her. Not really sure where i'd start though lol. I know nothing about the car culture as i've never cared about cars. I'm sure just buying the same car as him wouldn't have random girls dropping me their number lol. Not sure how to make it work like how he does. Need to do some learning. Imbibe the culture! lol
Hair is still important tho but other than that nt, status, money >>>> looks

• +1
Hair is still important tho but other than that nt, status, money >>>> looks
'im guessing the main thing that resulted in this fuckers jackpot lottery here is that fact he is friends with her brother (pre selection?) and teh fact he's super into cars and has nice cars and she is seemingly obsessed with car culture.

Although It still boggles my mind in terms of looks. I guess there's a legit chance she thinks he's good looking. I mean, there'd surely be tonnes of guys at these car meets and stuff who her brother knows who would have LOVED to smash her. But she chose this dude. Maybe he's hot and we do'nt see it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7580
But this shit is making me want to just buy the same car as him, and them somehow use it to get girls like her.
what do when each girl realise you are not good looking and their affection and respect for you declines. Then when you split you have a dry spell of no pussy because you are niche maxxing in a niche with not that many women...

what do then>?

• +1
I might have to pretend to be a girl and add him on insta and learn how he does it!! lol
yes bro lmao, do it now and do it again when she dumps him for a better looking guy :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
View attachment 1358285
View attachment 1358286View attachment 1358287
her face is covered fully in make up. Also bad nose. Looks HTB max keep coping
dude stfu please she's a stacy
View attachment 1358359

View attachment 1358371

View attachment 1358372

my dream

• +1
'im guessing the main thing that resulted in this fuckers jackpot lottery here is that fact he is friends with her brother (pre selection?) and teh fact he's super into cars and has nice cars and she is seemingly obsessed with car culture.

Although It still boggles my mind in terms of looks. I guess there's a legit chance she thinks he's good looking. I mean, there'd surely be tonnes of guys at these car meets and stuff who her brother knows who would have LOVED to smash her. But she chose this dude. Maybe he's hot and we do'nt see it
He’s ugly as shit
Lots of girls are retarded they love ugly guys

• +1
Lifefuel for Ethnics like me. Just Navmaxx @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Lifefuel for Ethnics like me. Just Navmaxx @volcelfatcel
Clown world tbh. While whites who mog him to death rot on this forum he's out there living his best life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Clown world tbh. While whites who mog him to death rot on this forum he's out there living his best life.
Just be a Rich Ethnic who's into cars.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Jason Voorhees
Just be ethnic

That girl who lives near me who I think is hot as fuck:

View attachment 1358250View attachment 1358258
View attachment 1358259

I made a thread about how she got a new boyfriend who looks like shit compared to her:

Well, she's been single for a while but she's finally getting smashed by a new guy she's in a relationship with

He looks even worse!!!??

Check this shit out lol

View attachment 1358252
I think a lot on this forum don't understand how good the life of Chad is, he rejects any girl with bad personality, so they're forced to date subhuman men even if they're 9/10. To Chad, female SMV is simply non-existent.

dude stfu please she's a stacy

my dream
Me too man! I've even hit on her a few times but zero interest haha.
I could get the same car as that dude, but without being in her social circle and stuff i'm not sure it would help.
I think he just really lucked out and is probably pinching himself this second after creampieing her this morning lol

the ex, btw. In case people forgot:

Couldn't look anymore different to the new guy! Both not good looking though

This dude (also a social circle friend I believe) is obsessed with motorbikes. So maybe any strong interest in motorsport is enough for this girl (assuming you know her). I'd assume both guys would get hard rejected if they cold appraoched her in a bar (but could be wrong I guess)

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
new guy might have money, but last guy was broke. Both cumming in her though lol.
Maybe @Amnesia was right and looks theory is on lifesupport haha. Just have shared hobbies and shit
Acnepilled again

acne is number 1 subhuman trait women avoid.

everyday they cover their acne

just have normal looking skin therom

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Acnepilled again

acne is number 1 subhuman trait women avoid.

everyday they cover their acne

just have normal looking skin therom
my skin is dogshit lol
Hairtransplant next week, and then gonna look into laser resurfacing after than, and then do my next major looksmax which will be either rhino or some sort of jaw/chin implant? Not sure. I have no lower 3rd though and cant do bimax. Way too much prep and downtime not to mention expense

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
europoors get fucked by working overtime
i'd be looking at the best camoufalge fix assuming it wouldn't be a mistake. Genio? jaw and chin implant? fillers? Not sure. I'd need to speak to someone who can tell me exactly why i'm kinda ugly and the best camouflage for my particular case.

No updates yet on the new happy couple by the way.

I thought she'd have lots of pics of them together by now on insta and FB like she did with the last boyfriend. Nothing yet. Soon I imagine. Lucky cunt :(

i'd be looking at the best camoufalge fix assuming it wouldn't be a mistake. Genio? jaw and chin implant? fillers? Not sure. I'd need to speak to someone who can tell me exactly why i'm kinda ugly and the best camouflage for my particular case.

No updates yet on the new happy couple by the way.

I thought she'd have lots of pics of them together by now on insta and FB like she did with the last boyfriend. Nothing yet. Soon I imagine. Lucky cunt :(
Zero relation to what I said.

she looks tranny but to each their own

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

relationship still going strong...

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
still going strong:

ps - i'm currently banging a girl of similar hotness. I'm starting to wonder if social circle really is a cheat code lol.

I was working with her (i usually never work with girls as always imagined it would just be sexually frustrating and relied on cold approach for my lays as i'm mentioned before) and she started to really like me after 2-3 weeks and now we bang

• Woah
Reactions: Corleone