That one time when I met a thugmaxxed dude

The only way I could mog. Because facially I'm too ugly. :feelswah:
When I visited curryland, I saw a chad/stacy couple visiting some shrine (6'4 & 5'9 ish I believe). I was just in awe. Then I striked up a conversation with em since others couldn't speak with properly due to their accents and improper English. They were really nice too. Fuark man! They were the most beautiful couple I've ever seen. The dopamine rush was so good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l
it's like 2:50 am and I'm talking about dicks on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I read his comment as 6.4x5.7 Im so low IQ.🤦‍♂️
No bhai you're not low IQ but yeah, I had in my flair on plebbit both my nbp and bp size and others thought it was my girth lol. A rather common mistake, it seems.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and sub5c3l
Depends. When I don't jerk off, my EQ becomes worse. When I jerk off, my EQ is on point. Others have the same thing as me, others don't. So it depends.
same I need to jerk off in the shower daily or I'm unable to be productive

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and sub5c3l
I’d sucker punch him as hard as I can and run away

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Never had sex, I don't actively seek out sex too so idk
Ma sha Allah. You're like me, but you get extra points because you aren't hideous like I am.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and sportsmogger
I've been starving myself and jerk off daily once in the shower so my girth might've beem reduced
Your girth won't decrease in size from losing weight. If anything, it will look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
When I visited curryland, I saw a chad/stacy couple visiting some shrine (6'4 & 5'9 ish I believe). I was just in awe. Then I striked up a conversation with em since others couldn't speak with properly due to their accents and improper English. They were really nice too. Fuark man! They were the most beautiful couple I've ever seen. The dopamine rush was so good tbh.
Were they tourists as well?

• +1
Your girth won't decrease in size from losing weight. If anything, it will look bigger.
nah I cant get myself hard properly if I'm on a 1500 calorie diet

Were they tourists as well?
Yes. They are white. I could've talked with them more but I had to go since other people in my trip couldn't wait anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and sub5c3l
It told me that 14 CM BP is below average :feelswhy: In the west and the middle east

@Gengar Possibility for more growth after 18 bhai? :feelshaha:

• So Sad
nah I cant get myself hard properly if I'm on a 1500 calorie diet
Try doing reverse kegels and/or edging. Maybe supplement L-citrulline for better blood flow. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you.

• Love it
Cause they have an eastern average right
Yes, they subscribe to the notion that western average is higher (5.5" BP) even though the mega-study/revolving involving 15,521 participants were overwhelmingly European with a few Middle Easterners. We got 5.16/5.17" BP x 4.59" from that.

Yet clowns claim that the ~5.2" BP is the worldwide average and that (South) East Asians are bringing the number down.

Absolutely delulu. Plus, CalcCD is just the work of a guy who decides which studies are included or excluded.

• JFL
  • +1
Yes. They are white. I could've talked with them more but I had to go since other people in my trip couldn't wait anymore.
They from Netherlands as well

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
It told me that 14 CM BP is below average :feelswhy: In the west and the middle east

@Gengar Possibility for more growth after 18 bhai? :feelshaha:
5.5" BP is slightly above average (~5.2" BP is average; we got this figure from 15k people whom were mostly Europeans). Whoever says it's below average is retarded.

As for growth, depends on the individual. Some stop growing at 14, others at 16, others at 19, others at 21.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
Try doing reverse kegels or edging. Maybe supplement L-citrulline for better blood flow. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you.
will give it a try, tq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • +1
  • JFL
He would do it if he wanted to but he didn't want to because he's a personalitychad, like you bhai.
I literally broke my hand two days ago fighting two Arab kids for basically no reason at all in the gym jfl.

Also mirin cockology, cockologist should be your title tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Yet clowns claim that the ~5.2" BP is the worldwide average and that (South) East Asians are bringing the number down.
Do you not think asians have smaller penis's overall? I personally believe so, stereotypes are based on truth, same thing with blacks, def a little bigger on average, it cant all be propaganda

• +1
5.5" BP is slightly above average (~5.2" BP is average; we got this figure from 15k people whom were mostly Europeans). Whoever says it's below average is retarded.

As for growth, depends on the individual. Some stop growing at 14, others at 16, others at 19, others at 21.
I'm still growing more hair all over my body and just got armpit + chest (not noticeable) and nipple hair at 17, I **think** I'm still growing in height as well..

Also, I still can't grow proper facial hair even though all my peers do, and my voice never cracked or dropped :feelswhy:😢

Please diagnose me saar :feelshaha::feelswhy:

• So Sad
I literally broke my hand two days ago fighting two Arab kids for basically no reason at all in the gym jfl.

Also mirin cockology, cockologist should be your title tbh
Stupid deathniks, always fighting in groups. They were probably mad because their sister was a k-pop fan and liked changs. I hope you kicked their filthy asses.

Haha yeah I used to have that in my user title. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, seethe and sub5c3l
I was talking casually with a guy, at a birthday party and he says out of nowhere he killed people before but now he changed and inside I was like :feelswhat: but outside I kept it cool

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Michael Myers and sub5c3l
I'm still growing more hair all over my body and just got armpit + chest (not noticeable) and nipple hair at 17, I **think** I'm still growing in height as well..

Also, I still can't grow proper facial hair even though all my peers do, and my voice never cracked or dropped :feelswhy:😢

check for Kline

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
goodnight nigguz my phone is bout to die

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Do you not think asians have smaller penis's overall? I personally believe so, stereotypes are based on truth, same thing with blacks, def a little bigger on average, it cant all be propaganda
Stereotypes are not based on truths, but perceptions. Go look at official studies with Asians in them, and they will be in the 5" range, same with every other ethnic group. It's BS to claim one race is smaller than the other, because the differences are minimal. Less than half an inch type of deal.

• +1

Either genetics or a late-bloomer. Try visiting a doctor.

• +1

Goodnight bhaicel.
Help me, please :feelshaha::feelshaha: (edit: nvm you replied)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Stupid deathniks, always fighting. They were probably mad because their sister was a k-pop fan and liked changs.

Haha yeah I used to have that in my user title. :ROFLMAO:
No I think it was on me this time, I didn’t like his voice so I instigated and even threw the first punch

• Woah
I was talking casually with a guy, at a birthday party and he says out of nowhere he killed people before but now he changed and inside I was like :feelswhat: but outside I kept it cool
:feelskek: Average day in (insert your country). Wouldn't have even batted an eye if I lived there.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No I think it was on me this time, I didn’t like his voice so I instigated and even threw the first punch
Fuaaark, high T chang detected. Can't even hate on my East Asian bhais even if they're in the wrong. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Either genetics or a late-bloomer. Try visiting a doctor.
Shiet if it was genetics then imma kms asap :feelswhy:

When did it stop growing for you?? (If you dm me asking)

Stereotypes are not based on truths, but perceptions. Go look at official studies with Asians in them, and they will be in the 5" range, same with every other ethnic group. It's BS to claim one race is smaller than the other, because the differences are minimal. Less than half an inch type of deal.
Dont you think that small changes in the average will change the extremes drastically? eg with populations in the millions / billions if blacks have a .5 inch bigger difference on average, thus could be hundreds of thousands who have the chance to be alot bigger

Shiet if it was genetics imma kms asap :feelswhy:

When did it stop growing for you?? (If you dm me asking)
I never really cared for my dick size. Like I measured once NBP when I was 16 or 17 and I think it was the same as it is now. I believe I measured 14 cm nbp which is 5.5" nbp. I could be wrong, but I think I grew a bit in girth only when I reached 19 but again, could be wrong as I never paid much attention. I measured for real when I was in my early 20s, and correctly, too (bp).

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
Dont you think that small changes in the average will change the extremes drastically? eg with populations in the millions / billions if blacks have a .5 inch bigger difference on average, thus could be hundreds of thousands who have the chance to be alot bigger
There's definitely outliers, especially in sub-Saharan Africans thanks to sickle cell disease which causes insane growth. Literally 10 inches of girth. But on average, it's more or less the same. Although in Bharat, the government produces condoms which are 49 mm in nominal width, whereas regular-sized condoms elsewhere are 52 mm / 53 mm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
Most normal conversation in Brazil

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and sportsmogger
Do u think it was pity or what

Oh, people already know he's from Brazil? :ROFLMAO: But yes, nothing surprising since it's Brazil.
You guys don't know how to act around thugs, I act so cool they think I'm one of them sometimes

• +1
Sometime ago, this thugmaxxed 6'5" black guy and his two friends (who were also black) were intimidating/harassing a MENA delivery guy near my house who wanted a package that wasn't theirs. I was standing nearby and observing. When the delivery guy left, the thugmaxxed guy looks at me and smiles at me and I nod at him.

I don't really what happened afterwards but a few weeks later, I went downtown and I visited a McDonald's. There was this guy who was intimidating everyone in the restaurant, threatening the workers and just overall being very demanding.He finally got his food and he went outside.

I went out after him when I had gotten my coffee, and that's when I recognized the guy: he was the same thugmaxxed guy from weeks before, JFL. He recognized me and smiled at me and we had a little chat.

Gotta say, I felt kind of special that a thugmaxxed dude who was being scary to everyone was being completely friendly to me. Based guy. :feelsgood:
Invite him to the zoo next time you see him.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Bbc
And gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l