That one time when I met a thugmaxxed dude

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Sometime ago, this thugmaxxed 6'5" black guy and his two friends (who were also black) were intimidating/harassing a MENA delivery guy near my house who wanted a package that wasn't theirs. I was standing nearby and observing. When the delivery guy left, the thugmaxxed guy looks at me and smiles at me and I nod at him.

I don't really what happened afterwards but a few weeks later, I went downtown and I visited a McDonald's. There was this guy who was intimidating everyone in the restaurant, threatening the workers and just overall being very demanding.He finally got his food and he went outside.

I went out after him when I had gotten my coffee, and that's when I recognized the guy: he was the same thugmaxxed guy from weeks before, JFL. He recognized me and smiled at me and we had a little chat.

Gotta say, I felt kind of special that a thugmaxxed dude who was being scary to everyone was being completely friendly to me. Based guy. :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, watah, TechnoBoss and 15 others
Cuz you probably have a high trust face.. FAKECEL!!! :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, liberiangrimreaper, ElTruecel and 4 others
Tagging black bhais: @FaceandBBC @sportsmogger @Ricky212 @Kamui @wishIwasSalludon.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, optimisticzoomer and sportsmogger
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Sometime ago, this thugmaxxed 6'5" black guy and his two friends (who were also black) were intimidating/harassing a MENA delivery guy near my house who wanted a package that wasn't theirs. I was standing nearby and observing. When the delivery guy left, the thugmaxxed guy looks at me and smiles at me and I nod at him.

I don't really what happened afterwards but a few weeks later, I went downtown and I visited a McDonald's. There was this guy who was intimidating everyone in the restaurant, threatening the workers and just overall being very demanding.He finally got his food and he went outside.

I went out after him when I had gotten my coffee, and that's when I recognized the guy: he was the same thugmaxxed guy from weeks before, JFL. He recognized me and smiled at me and we had a little chat.

Gotta say, I felt kind of special that a thugmaxxed dude who was being scary to everyone was being completely friendly to me. Based guy. :feelsgood:
it was me btw, I'm actually black

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Michael Myers
it was me btw, I'm actually black
Thanks for being nice to me. Did you know I was depressed at the time? And you picked up on it? Personalitychad detected. :love:

• Love it
Thanks for being nice to me. Did you know I was depressed at the time? And you picked up on it? Personalitychad detected. :love:
welcome bhai!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Easy to be intimidating when you're 6'5 black guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, WeiWei, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Easy to be intimidating when you're 6'5 black guy
Good point, but he was also thugmaxxed. He would've fit right into a ghetto on the west coast. There are a lot of black people here but none of them act like that here. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and sub5c3l
Good point, but he was also thugmaxxed. He would've fit right into a ghetto on the west coast. There are a lot of black people here but none of them act like that here. :ROFLMAO:
True confidence comes from big dick, thats probably why he's confident and thugmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
I seen many thugmaxxers in Amsterdam and Rotterdam (blacks, whites, arabs). Compared to American thugmaxxers, they weren't intimidating at all to me. If one of them tried to do something to me, I would just break down laughing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, datboijj, sub5c3l and 1 other person
True confidence comes from big dick, thats probably why he's confident and thugmaxxed
Wouldn't be surprised at all. It's big dick energy to be nice to a brown framecel truecel like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger and sub5c3l
Wouldn't be surprised at all. It's big dick energy to be nice to a brown framecel truecel like me.
Meanwhile: 7x5.5

Stfu bro

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l
you dont look brown one bit

I seen many thugmaxxers in Amsterdam and Rotterdam (blacks, whites, arabs). Compared to American thugmaxxers, they weren't intimidating at all. If one of them tried to do something to me, I would just break down laughing.
You're 100% right, I don't consider them to be thugmaxxers. You got dudes here in the Netherlands pretending that we have ghettos here, always makes me cage. My go-to response was always "Dude, at 6 pm your mom calls you home for dinner, that doesn't happen in ghettos." But this guy in my story was on a different level, like he came from a west coast ghetto.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

he was scared of a real one

• JFL
Bro I'm 5 at my thickest.
Yeah, but you're 8 x 5 so you will look huge. When I look in the mirror it's like I got a small sausage. It's weird.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, Clavicular, sportsmogger and 1 other person
my girth goes to 4.3 sometimes
Both you and @sportsmogger have ideal girth, good for sex. After 5.5 you get diminishing returns. Even guys with supposed 7 will tell you they wish they were 5 instead.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Zonar, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Both you and @sportsmogger have ideal girth, good for sex. After 5.5 you get diminishing returns. Even guys with supposed 7 will tell you they wish they were 5 instead.
my dick kinda looks like a long ass pencil

• +1
Mogs me tbh.

Sounds like an IOI

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior, Michael Myers and sub5c3l
I’d sucker punch him as hard as I can and run away

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Michael Myers
my dick kinda looks like a long ass pencil
What's your length? I would switch with you two for girth. I think 8 is too much length (no offense, @sportsmogger).

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l and seethe
What's your length? I would switch with you two for girth. I think 8 is too much length (no offense, @sportsmogger).
6.4 bpl , 5.7 nblp

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, FaceandBBC and Michael Myers
I am also 5.7" nbp. Dick twins.
atleast you aren't a dicklet like me , my girth normally is like 4.6 which looks kinda thin

• Woah
Over

• JFL
"Just punch scary dudes who are nice to you, bhai!" :ogre:
he’d do that to you on whim too, might as well pull the uno reverse card

• JFL
I'm greycel what does that mean

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and sportsmogger
atleast you aren't a dicklet like me , my girth normally is like 4.6 which looks kinda thin
You're not a dicklet, your length is above average and your girth is slightly below average or exactly average (4.3" is below, 4.6" is average). Unironically, you have a good size if you like having sex often.

• Woah
He's 5.7" nbp, 6.4" bp with 4.3"/4.6" girth, so that's not really a chode, bhai.
I've been starving myself and jerk off daily once in the shower so my girth might've beem reduced

• +1
He's 5.7" nbp, 6.4" bp with 4.3"/4.6" girth, so that's not really a chode, bhai.
I read his comment as 6.4x5.7 Im so low IQ.🤦‍♂️

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and sportsmogger
You're not a dicklet, your length is above average and your girth is slightly below average or exactly average (4.3" is below, 4.6" is average). Unironically, you have a good size if you like having sex often.
it's like top 20 percentile overall on calcsd

• +1
he’d do that to you on whim too, might as well pull the uno reverse card
He would do it if he wanted to but he didn't want to because he's a personalitychad, like you bhai.

• +1
You can still work some magic with your wand. Ever reached the anterior fornix bhai? Or are you a virgin like me?
Never had sex, I don't actively seek out sex too so idk

• Love it
I've been starving myself and jerk off daily once in the shower so my girth might've beem reduced
Depends. When I don't jerk off, my EQ becomes worse. When I jerk off, my EQ is on point. Others have the same thing as me, others don't. So it depends.

• +1