That’s it, I’m buying a concealer tomorrow I’m ascending

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT

Wtf it works that well? This nigga literally hid his death tier acne with a few daps of concealer. GGs, first thing tomorrow morning I’m walking in a beauty line low inhibit shit and getting one idc. Jfl at not using makeup atp

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: finn899, 5'7 zoomer, edodalic29 and 1 other person

Wtf it works that well? This nigga literally hid his death tier acne with a few days of concealer. Ggs first thing tomorrow morning I’m walking in a beauty line low inhibit shit and getting one idc. Jfl at not using makeup atp

after your leanmaxx did you go straight to your maintenance calories and drop all your cardio without gaining weight?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
after your leanmaxx did you go straight to your maintenance calories and drop all your cardio without gaining weight?
Yes, never did cardio btw and maintaining lean is easy af now

Yass queen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, edodalic29 and Reformed
how much did scale weight increase by from going straight to maintenance because all these faggots i know say you have to reverse diet and increase cals by 100 each week (which would take months) or you’ll gain the weight back

• JFL
Yass queen
If ur not convinced by this vid ur legit low iq. Shit looks insane. Obv I’m gonna see tomorrow if it’s actually this unnoticeable in person, but I’ve read posts here from users who use it on dates and shit and ig it works

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Honestly I kinda want to as well cus my undereye area is also a bit dark but my mom already thinks I'm gay from having more skin and haircare products than her

If ur not convinced by this vid ur legit low iq. Shit looks insane. Obv I’m gonna see tomorrow if it’s actually this unnoticeable in person, but I’ve read posts here from users who use it on dates and shit and ig it works
It isn't really noticable and if you're young I think girls will be fine with it as theyre often into prettyboy guys

Bruh im convinced, but my issue aint acne itself but rather the scars i have :forcedsmile:

how much did scale weight increase by from going straight to maintenance because all these faggots i know say you have to reverse diet and increase cals by 100 each week (which would take months) or you’ll gain the weight back
Bruh just dont pigmax after leanmaxxing and if u see the scale going up again cut down ur food. It’s not that complicated
It isn't really noticable and if you're young I think girls will be fine with it as theyre often into prettyboy guys
Nah bro it needs to be 100% unnoticeable or else it’s cope. I mean i only plan to use a little on my small acne spots like the guy in the vid so I should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Bruh just dont pigmax after leanmaxxing and if u see the scale going up again cut down ur food. It’s not that complicated

Nah bro it needs to be 100% unnoticeable or else it’s cope. I mean i only plan to use a little on my small acne spots like the guy in the vid so I should be fine
I don't think its cope so long as you're using it to look as normal as possible. If you use lipstick and mascara its weird but using a bit to cover your spots is a normal use case for it and like he said actors use it all the time. Literally every pic of a PSL god has them wearing makeup too

• +1

how much of a deficit were you in when leanmaxxing? or did you starve

I don't think its cope so long as you're using it to look as normal as possible. If you use lipstick and mascara its weird but using a bit to cover your spots is a normal use case for it and like he said actors use it all the time. Literally every pic of a PSL god has them wearing makeup too
Yeah, I just don’t wanna get called out on it. Btw u sound like you’ve used it before. Do I need to pick the right color for my skin tone?
how much of a deficit were you in when leanmaxxing? or did you starve
Like 800 kcals daily, which meant I just occasionally ate protein bars here and there and easily lost weight without craving food that much

• Woah
Cardio is good bro, I do it so I can have better stamina for sex

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and Reformed

Wtf it works that well? This nigga literally hid his death tier acne with a few daps of concealer. GGs, first thing tomorrow morning I’m walking in a beauty line low inhibit shit and getting one idc. Jfl at not using makeup atp

women will be able to tell though, girls love doing makeup all the time, alot of girls do it during my classes

• So Sad
Yeah, I just don’t wanna get called out on it. Btw u sound like you’ve used it before. Do I need to pick the right color for my skin tone?

Like 800 kcals daily, which meant I just occasionally ate protein bars here and there and easily lost weight without craving food that much
Haha I wish I had the balls to use it tbh the only reason I don't is cus my mom literally thinks I'm gay already so I don't wanna add fuel to the fire. Ig using it and ascending would make her think I'm not tho so maybe I'll try it lol but yeah you gotta pick the right one for your skintone. You can walk into the store that sells them and ask someone working there to help you with that

• +1
  • +1
Cardio is good bro, I do it so I can have better stamina for sex
Good thing I don’t have sex
Haha I wish I had the balls to use it tbh the only reason I don't is cus my mom literally thinks I'm gay already so I don't wanna add fuel to the fire. Ig using it and ascending would make her think I'm not tho so maybe I'll try it lol but yeah you gotta pick the right one for your skintone. You can walk into the store that sells them and ask someone working there to help you with that
Ok, I’ll update tomorrow ig when I try it

How much psl improvement and what bodyfat to what bodyfat
From 0 PSL 20+% bf, to HTN-chadlite rated in DMs by some ppl. Edit like 13% bf rn idk depends on the lighting

Its legit i use it for beard shadow

• +1

800? did you lose hair?

• JFL
No why would I lose hair?
eating that little would make it hard to get enough nutrients so hair loss might happen. I’m starting your leanmaxxing protocol tommorow. Dk how i’m gonna have energy to do anything on 800 cals tho

• +1
eating that little would make it hard to get enough nutrients so hair loss might happen. I’m starting your leanmaxxing protocol tommorow. Dk how i’m gonna have energy to do anything on 800 cals tho
I never felt that tired. Just don’t gymmax bc that will deplete ur energy levels for the day and obv u can’t eat to recover so youd be fucked
All the more reason to start preparing
Tbh if concealer ascends me (acne is my last true failo atp), I might have sex for real!

• +1
From 0 PSL 20+% bf, to HTN-chadlite rated in DMs by some ppl. Edit like 13% bf rn idk depends on the lighting
Height / weight? Tbh im 20% ish rn but doubt it will help since my face is alr lean

Update. Bought a cheap ass concealer, put a few on and my skin looks flawless now but not in a gay way. I ascended again jfl ur a retarded nigger if u don’t do this bc it’s Muh gay.

I’ve been waiting for someone to open their eyes and post this. I used to have severe acne, it’s now very Mild and I have scars and redness left over. I’ve been using concealer for the past 1-2 months and the ascension was unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. Girls stare at me a lot more often in public spaces (out of admiration) And everyone in school told me how “well my skin has gotten” JFL. And the great thing is unless you use too much or it doesnt match ur skin tone, girls WILL NOT TELL (trust me). Stop wasting time with ur repulsive skin and start wearing concealer and admiring urself in mirrors from now on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back