That’s it I’m done… GENUINELY OVER: She got a bf (JFL) GTFIH

Which girl fogs?


  • Total voters
    13
Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,686
Reputation
93,219
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


IMG 5304
IMG 5302
IMG 5303
IMG 5305
IMG 5306
IMG 5307



Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

IMG 4909

IMG 5309
IMG 5310
IMG 5311
IMG 5312
IMG 5313
IMG 5314


Just smoke the rope away…





IMG 5315

IMG 5316


Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

IMG 7326










@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: price., ragingmanlet, Tyler1 and 15 others
@Scandi. @g4rlic @chang cypionate @BatemanNigga @Tyler1
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., chang cypionate, V3xo and 1 other person
motivation to start roiding... :p as soon as i can afford it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Nectar
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

Holy shit wtf are those Aryan chicks I would spoil them with my Jewish genes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user0259, tebbel, caverrrrrr and 4 others
motivation to start roiding... :p as soon as i can afford it.
Holy the 2nd dude looks insane first one kinda is fragile and has that hullo look jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., user0259, _Jason_ and 1 other person
over for:
Asian, Arab, Aboriginal, Balkan, Black, Hispanic, Indian, Native BRAH
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nectar
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Gravitas
Nigga where tf did u find them I live in Israel every girl here is chopped asf i can't even get a hard-on dick on those brown sluts nigga I want to kill myself rn after seeing this shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: user0259 and Nectar
Nigga where tf did u find them I live in Israel every girl here is chopped asf i can't even get a hard-on dick on those brown sluts nigga I want to kill myself rn after seeing this shit
To be fair, first one was on TikTok which I searched her name on ig which was the same as her tt, for the second one on my explore page
 
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

Sad to hear that man but you gonna find one oneday just go to balkans hoes there want a tall guy but they dont care about the face
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Nectar
Sad to hear that man but you gonna find one oneday just go to balkans hoes there want a tall guy but they dont care about the face
Yeah but our women (Balkans) are bloated and masc af. I don’t live in the area since I’m in the uk but generally speaking I want a wasp baddie uno
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
To be fair, first one was on TikTok which I searched her name on ig which was the same as her tt, for the second one on my explore page
Brother I mog the first bf brutally I am a white 6'4 muscular imbecile living in a Jewish slum with brown subhumans and ugly jewish foids I want to kill myself fr rn after watching those. I fucking want to puke seeing the women in my country they're all chopped asf and I can't even get hard seeing them naked cs they're so fucking ugly (speaking from exp), wtf is going on in the West nigga y'all have THIS and sitting on here???

Nigga get out of this forum and start to slay those foids nigga if I was living in the US/Europe I would just hitting on chicks every day niggas wtf locationpill is everything fr I am stuck in a fucking country of subhumans
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nectar and Navity
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

They're all mostly whores, jfl
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nectar
I want to genuinely kill myself wtf are these women . Nigga if she was in Israel she would have 100k followers and model contracts I am not even joking fucking country of subhumans genuinely gotta kill myself
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Navity
They're all mostly whores, jfl
Nigga at least y'all have whores like THIS in ur countries, our whores look like shit, I was in clubs nigga every chick I was approached by was so fucking chopped everyone is so fucking chopped genuinely gonna rope rn I am moving to Europe fr idc anymore
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nectar and Navity
Brother I mog the first bf brutally I am a white 6'4 muscular imbecile living in a Jewish slum with brown subhumans and ugly jewish foids I want to kill myself fr rn after watching those. I fucking want to puke seeing the women in my country they're all chopped asf and I can't even get hard seeing them naked cs they're so fucking ugly (speaking from exp), wtf is going on in the West nigga y'all have THIS and sitting on here???

Nigga get out of this forum and start to slay those foids nigga if I was living in the US/Europe I would just hitting on chicks every day niggas wtf locationpill is everything fr I am stuck in a fucking country of subhumans
I’ll admit these white girls r everything without them I would be depressed. They are gods best creation
I ALSO NEED A BITCH LIKE THIS. NO AMOUNT OF LOOKSMAXXING IS HELPING
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
Nigga at least y'all have whores like THIS in ur countries, our whores look like shit, I was in clubs nigga every chick I was approached by was so fucking chopped everyone is so fucking chopped genuinely gonna rope rn I am moving to Europe fr idc anymore
Spread that Indian Seed and impregnate all the Europeans. Amen
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_
Nigga at least y'all have whores like THIS in ur countries, our whores look like shit, I was in clubs nigga every chick I was approached by was so fucking chopped everyone is so fucking chopped genuinely gonna rope rn I am moving to Europe fr idc anymore
I mean going out with sum sexc chick can make other dudes jealous but at the same time is that they sometimes tryna hit your girl up which can be annoying
 
She geniunely looks like any other blonde woman with no personality
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
I’ll admit these white girls r everything without them I would be depressed. They are gods best creation
I ALSO NEED A BITCH LIKE THIS. NO AMOUNT OF LOOKSMAXXING IS HELPING
Nigger I looksmaxed already I am 6'4 white and muscular I get attention from foids here almost eeveryday but nigga those are jewish ethnics I want to rope, if I was in ur countries I would genuinely hit on everyone fr.
I want to kill myseslf locationpill is so brutal nigga get out and get laid pull them nigga at least u are in their area, I am fucking stuck here :eek::cry:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Nectar and Navity
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

Then chad come to steal his girl
IMG 20261004 105114
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nectar
Average incel comment :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Screenshot 2026 10 04 14 24 25 52 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Unless I'm just doing a hit n pass, There's no way you would catch me talking to, or being the boyfriend of such a person. I have a high enough standard to block out all whores
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar and truefoidslayerpqoqo
She geniunely looks like any other blonde woman with no personality
You probably come from Eastern Europe and have no idea how Anglo women are
 
I mean going out with sum sexc chick can make other dudes jealous but at the same time is that they sometimes tryna hit your girl up which can be annoying
Nigga I would to this only just to fuck them idc, I get here attention but I am genuinely not attracted to them
 
Nigger I looksmaxed already I am 6'4 white and muscular I get attention from foids here almost eeveryday but nigga those are jewish ethnics I want to rope, if I was in ur countries I would genuinely hit on everyone fr.
I want to kill myseslf locationpill is so brutal nigga get out and get laid pull them nigga at least u are in their area, I am fucking stuck here :eek::cry:
Geopill is cucking you then. I suggest you get tf out of Israel and relocate to somewhere like US, Australia, Sweden and Latvia (shortage on men)
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and Slavurik
View attachment 5722182

Unless I'm just doing a hit n pass, There's no way you would catch me talking to, or being the boyfriend of such a person. I have a high enough standard to block out all whores
I mean… I personally wanna bag a girl like that everyone works differently
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
Geopill is cucking you then. I suggest you get tf out of Israel and relocate to somewhere like US, Australia, Sweden and Latvia (shortage on men)
Nigga like I was born in Eastern Europe I am of Euro descent mostly that's why I am mogging here in the Jewish slums but nigga I want to kill myself so much I can't stand it u sent those pics I want to rope rn u made me depressed asf rn nigga just for u to know how the gals look here:
1791104483352

And this shit is considered "attractive" in our country, she prob would have like couple of thousands of followers and cucks jestermaxxing nigga BRUTAL ASF GENUINELY KILL ME ALREADY NIGGA 😢:ogre::soy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nectar and yasuoh
trust god bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
Nigga like I was born in Eastern Europe I am of Euro descent mostly that's why I am mogging here in the Jewish slums but nigga I want to kill myself so much I can't stand it u sent those pics I want to rope rn u made me depressed asf rn nigga just for u to know how the gals look here:
View attachment 5722203
And this shit is considered "attractive" in our country, she prob would have like couple of thousands of followers and cucks jestermaxxing nigga BRUTAL ASF GENUINELY KILL ME ALREADY NIGGA 😢:ogre::soy:
bruh fym eastern europe ts girl looks northern african :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
bruh fym eastern europe ts girl looks northern african :lul:
That's why I said that I "mog" here cs I am from Europe with good genes living in Israel where evryone are fucking ugly asf
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nectar and yasuoh
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

Damn nigga that guy mogs me to death
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
That's why I said that I "mog" here cs I am from Europe with good genes living in Israel where evryone are fucking ugly asf
jewish people can have crazy good coloring tho u surely see some yael shelbias every once in a while and then bring them total annihilation
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
jewish people can have crazy good coloring tho u surely see some yael shelbias every once in a while and then bring them total annihilation
Nigga I am a 6’4 white male I won’t settle on some Jewish mena subhuman that will ruin my European genes I have plenty of options here since most of the country are 5’4 obese jeets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
Nigga like I was born in Eastern Europe I am of Euro descent mostly that's why I am mogging here in the Jewish slums but nigga I want to kill myself so much I can't stand it u sent those pics I want to rope rn u made me depressed asf rn nigga just for u to know how the gals look here:
View attachment 5722203
And this shit is considered "attractive" in our country, she prob would have like couple of thousands of followers and cucks jestermaxxing nigga BRUTAL ASF GENUINELY KILL ME ALREADY NIGGA 😢:ogre::soy:
Imagine looksmaxxing for all that just to get with an ethnik girl lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
trust god bro
Trust god bro

I’m agnostic but I like seeing white girls that have the girl next door vibes and have faith
 
  • +1
Reactions: yasuoh
  • JFL
Reactions: Nectar
Nigga I live in Israel read my other replies here
How did u even end up there jfl or did your generation settle there or something?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nectar
How did u even end up there jfl or did your generation settle there or something?
I was born in Russia in a big city, most of my relatives are whites, my Jewish mom decided that it is better to move here and we moved when I was 4. Nigga so brutal, sometimes I visit Europe/russia and I am fucking crine of how they are superior in looks compared to the subhumans here. I also have a eu passport jfl genuinely a fucking hole location pill is everything
Imagine looksmaxxing for all that just to get with an ethnik girl lmao
Years of sports, styling grooming and healthy lifestyle to end up here with 4’11 chopped ethnic gals yeah that’s brutal asf I gotta kill myself. People here even don’t consider me a Jew they always think I am Christian or smth I consider to start wearing a cross just to troll atp nigga I will go rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
send 1st girl @
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
I was born in Russia in a big city, most of my relatives are whites, my Jewish mom decided that it is better to move here and we moved when I was 4. Nigga so brutal, sometimes I visit Europe/russia and I am fucking crine of how they are superior in looks compared to the subhumans here. I also have a eu passport jfl genuinely a fucking hole location pill is everything

Years of sports, styling grooming and healthy lifestyle to end up here with 4’11 chopped ethnic gals yeah that’s brutal asf I gotta kill myself. People here even don’t consider me a Jew they always think I am Christian or smth I consider to start wearing a cross just to troll atp nigga I will go rope
This all just sounds sad

But I wouldn’t say it’s definitely over tho your goal is to move to mainstream countries specifically cities like Miami, Melbourne, NYC etc then you’ll have no problem if you believe your chad
 

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
4
Views
56
ANON
ANON
Lemic
Replies
9
Views
87
JJound
JJound
2s2f
Replies
19
Views
132
2s2f
2s2f
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
23
Views
122
jlim
jlim
Seanisugly
Replies
26
Views
113
SoundnVision
SoundnVision

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top