That’s it I’m done… GENUINELY OVER: She got a bf (JFL) GTFIH

Which girl fogs?


  • Total voters
    13
This all just sounds sad

But I wouldn’t say it’s definitely over tho your goal is to move to mainstream countries specifically cities like Miami, Melbourne, NYC etc then you’ll have no problem if you believe your chad
I’m not chad just above avg since I have a height and frame, facially I am mtn according to the rates I got here
Just bcs here I mog doesn’t mean it would be the same in the west but still I would hit there at women at least bcs I am attracted to them.

Like I’ve got the physique and the height, I am not some chad or very gl but I still would at least do smth there, here I get compliments and attention everyday but it is worthless since the women here look like shit mostly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
Holy the 2nd dude looks insane first one kinda is fragile and has that hullo look jfl
yeah lol.

1791106319306

I wonder how this chink feels after getting brutally mogged.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeenoResurrected, incomplete and Nectar
mate shes literally a slut, all chararistics for it

Also that dude is probably a looksmaxxer lmao completely appealmaxxed and very low bf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
mate shes literally a slut, all chararistics for it

Also that dude is probably a looksmaxxer lmao completely appealmaxxed and very low bf
Again, which dude jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LegendaryKennen
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart


i am ethnic lhtn 6'6 in shoes u are clearly underestimating the ceiling but the bfs arent ugly tho
 
Yeah but our women (Balkans) are bloated and masc af. I don’t live in the area since I’m in the uk but generally speaking I want a wasp baddie uno
Yeah i get you but qhere are you from which country
 
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart


Mamma Mia, First girl needs some racemix with a turk yea.
TWD :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
 
"Christian" - that's kinda stretch in case of these girls, maybe only in a meaning of "born in Christian family".
 
"Christian" - that's kinda stretch in case of these girls, maybe only in a meaning of "born in Christian family".
Nobody cares my guy
 
You’re Balkan but not white?
 
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

Roids over foids
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Nectar
I only consider anglos, nordics and Germans as white
I don’t understand. Well, unless admixture however you didn’t mention meds.
 
Why does the white man get all the good looking blonde Christian divas?

She would probably spit in the direction to us ethnics and blacks:

Like I only just found out the first girl has a bf recently :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:


View attachment 5722080View attachment 5722081View attachment 5722083View attachment 5722084View attachment 5722085View attachment 5722086


Here’s another slim y2k blonde Christian baddie who I think deserves a white boyfriend:

View attachment 5722147
View attachment 5722088View attachment 5722089View attachment 5722090View attachment 5722092View attachment 5722093View attachment 5722094

Just smoke the rope away…





View attachment 5722111
View attachment 5722127

Who knows maybe a Balkan BVLL like me can get a girl like that in the future…

View attachment 5722129









@_Jason_ @TGUN. @HexumReincarnated @Jordan Barrett @Petsmart

ngas be arguing body and height dont matter jfl
 
Stop lying brah, you literally said you had another account with 5k posts…
i said i had 1 account it got banned 5k reps why would i lie lol i had no alt this is my 2nd account.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
Posts5,193Reputation3,607
Most of my posts are questing retards who make up conclusions from their own mind. This logic didn’t stop the posts to rep greats of the past from roping. I remember you used to be called something else.
 

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
4
Views
57
ANON
ANON
Lemic
Replies
9
Views
87
JJound
JJound
2s2f
Replies
19
Views
132
2s2f
2s2f
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
23
Views
122
jlim
jlim
AscendHQ
Replies
0
Views
28
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

  • section8soldierr
  • dry
  • highcheekbones
  • KT-34
  • t1dimo
  • Majklos
  • ngannou
  • desire_slays.gg
  • skool
Back
Top