The #1 regret that most people die with

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
"I wish I didn't work that hard"
As opposed to media beliefs who tell you to work your ass off most people regret just working all through their young years without enjoying what life has to offer to them
That's why neetmax is the best lifemax.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, aspiringexcel, smoth and 32 others
you can make money without selling your time, then you can have the best of both worlds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, zan, murdah and 2 others
Not working in the past would make you be seen as royalty but now they make fun of meets. These fucking slaves man

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Clqs, horizontallytall and 13 others
but you don't even need that much money to begin with, chasing it becomes pointless when you already have everything you need

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and High Cortisol Chad
you can make money without selling your time, then you can have the best of both worlds
Just gamble your money again and again until you become a millionaire and then invest that into index funds and live your life peacefully.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Costcosuperstore, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
but you don't even need that much money to begin with, chasing it becomes pointless when you already have everything you need
You just need to make a little bit and geomax because this western lifestyle is shit.

Just gamble your money again and again until you become a millionaire and then invest that into index funds and live your life peacefully.
every investment is a gamble no matter how safe sometimes the odds are just 1.001 but it's still a gamble

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
and if they didn't work they're complaint would be "i wish i wasn't homless"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, fukmylyf and Ricky212
I made a decent amount of s and p 500 but I don't think it's sustainable, Japan peaked in the 80s and jewmerica might not be that different tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
work smart not hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and HTN_Mentalcel
cope, you will die alone and your biggest regret was never having anyone love or care about you

and if they didn't work they're complaint would be "i wish i wasn't homless"
you are so retarded and low iq, yet you keep coming back here and barking nonsense every single day

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
every investment is a gamble no matter how safe sometimes the odds are just 1.001 but it's still a gamble
How is index funds a gamble ?
Markets will forever bloom yes you'll see some temporary recession but it will pump up
This is the index chart of Nasdaq in past 38 yrs it's forever growing and will forever grow you'll see some temporary dips but they bump up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, tombradylover, the BULL and 1 other person
seems like you already have a plan, gl
I know my limits, I ain't generating enough passive income to live in the west. I need to move.

• Hmm...
Reactions: grief
Im black I just have to rob banks like I won't already get arrested even if Im innocent

Markets will forever bloom yes you'll see some temporary recession but it will pump up
This is the index chart of Nasdaq in past 38 yrs it's forever growing and will forever grow you'll see some temporary dips but they bump up
View attachment 2842325
it grows forever until it doesn't anymore. it doesn't matter anyways, all meaningless in the end

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
you are so retarded and low iq, yet you keep coming back here and barking nonsense every single day
nigga wants to be homless, good with with ur fetish bro

As opposed to media beliefs who tell you to work your ass off most people regret just working all through their young years without enjoying what life has to offer to them
Pretty sure for most of us we're gonna regret not trying harder with women or in life in general

Unless we go out via rope:feelswhy:

Then no regrets:feelsautistic:

"I wish I bought that onlyfans.."

nigga wants to be homless, good with with ur fetish bro
everything you say here is worthless, either pushing people down or straight up 80iq takes

• +1
View attachment 2842325
@HTN_Mentalcel why the jfl react ?

• Hmm...
everything you say here is worthless, either pushing people down or straight up 80iq takes
not wanting to be homess is 80 iq take, u seem very high iq yourself bro!

missing out on genetics day was my biggest regret

• So Sad
I think I neeted too much man

it grows forever until it doesn't anymore. it doesn't matter anyways, all meaningless in the end
Bruh what it doesn't make sense
The top 100 companies in Nasdaq will forever grow why would it stop ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and grief
@HTN_Mentalcel why the jfl react ?
ETFs peak, I really don't know if growth will last forever. What if China becomes richer than America? What if I India takes over? So many uncertainties, I think property MOGGS and geomaxxing and living off a small income. I can't stand wageslaving

• JFL
Us may not be no 1 forever

im 18 and already done with this shit life tbqh, i don't see it getting any better any time soon

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
  • JFL
too lazy to explain tbh yeah it probably wont crash during our lifetime so whatever

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and HTN_Mentalcel
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Why would it ? When the us has its currency as reserve and not gold ? If us gets into debt it literally just needs to print more money if other countries do the same their value of currency will fall like crazy

• JFL
Reactions: grief and 5.5psl
everything seems pointless looking back at it

• +1
Once you fully digest the blackpill and realize that everything in this life was predetermined, there is nothing left to be regretful about, you are free.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, actual9cmjawslayer, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
The concept of regret is extremely retarded in that context, at that point when death is knocking why not regret not taking your own life sooner to get over with this much faster.

• +1
This is why I've never worked for more than six months ever since turning nineteen. Work seasonally, save up and do cool shit. It's easy in EU.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and HTN_Mentalcel
I hate when those stupid boomers brag about having worked 12 hours under the sun, when hard work alone is not enough to live a confortable life without never having to worry about money.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ElTruecel
Yea because they never tried to do anything more than work their shitty underpaid job. They probably didn’t take a risk to get a better job or didn’t take enough time off to do stuff they wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Well, that's only something you can say retrospectively. In the moment, you have no idea the exact amount you need to work. To little, you can't support yourself. To much, you're wasting effort. But you should always err on the side of too much. So, of course, at the end you're going to go "Oh, man. I wished I worked less." It doesn't mean "Wow, I wished I was a neet who never moved out of my mom's basement."

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, douche and Deleted member 68396
Not working in the past would make you be seen as royalty but now they make fun of meets. These fucking slaves man
@disillusioned has said this before.

• Hmm...
Actually it's about not feeling fulfilled and not making enough people happy or at least attempting to do so. Being active and present and reciprocating kindness and keeping meaningful relationships as a priority right until the end.

• JFL
The hardest "just" theory. Has anyone actually successfully done this yet. Like has 1 person ever been documented to do exactly this? Starting with 0 or like ten dollars

if you don't work hard who will pay for my autismbux.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Once you fully digest the blackpill and realize that everything in this life was predetermined, there is nothing left to be regretful about, you are free.
The entire concept of regret is just an insentient cope. Ig people want to believe that they deserved something else or more than what they experienced? But it's such a cringe, somewhat narcy actually, thought process.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Beceause there wealth was inherited and you would have been a peasant who had to work to the bone

• JFL
This is why I've never worked for more than six months ever since turning nineteen. Work seasonally, save up and do cool shit. It's easy in EU.
do you work during winter or summer?

if you don't work hard who will pay for my autismbux.
Grotesque subhuman is the only autismo worth publicly funding

Water
But being neet isn't attainable for most
But yeah there are some retards that take pride in "grinding"