The 14 year old british cracker took suppliments to desperately turn tan cuz hes so ashamed of his pasty cracker genetics lol

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
Screenshot 20230504 213819 Chrome

The racist cracker finally admits why he's such a toxic racist bitter bitch .
@looksmidder

See guys it always makes sense why racists fume on here. 🤣🤣The pasty red ape cracker says he took supplements cuz he's aware he's a subhuman cracker ape your own genetics you admit are trash hahahaha and your 14 lolll

You'll still never have a natural beautiful tan you'll just look like an orange retard everyone at school laughs at you don't they boy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kebab Master
THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD YOU'VE MADE ABOUT ME JFL

I AM LITERALLY RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: garoupilled_, Kebab Master, Earth Dollar and 9 others

Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 20 42 25 The 14 year old british cracker took suppliments to desperat

He's ignoring you and still replying to you and making threads about you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin and FutureAestheticMale
also are you genuinely fucking illiterate? i have said at least 5 times that i'm 15

ALSO how the fuck am i the one who's racist when you call everyone who disagrees with you a cracker or a red ape :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale

No those supplements are rent free in your head as is every ethnic that's why you took supplements to try to look like us u 14 year old faggot.

I make threads about u after the 100 times u comment and stalk my threads cuz ur obsessed with ethnic men 🤣 damn red ape

He's ignoring you and still replying to you and making threads about you
He won't stop commenting on my threads he's obsessed with me and other ethnics that's exactly why he's trying to become us lollll he let it slip and now I got it on screenshot Lmfaooo red ape

There is a big difference between being brown and tanned with red undertones.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copefuel, FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
No those supplements are rent free in your head as is every ethnic that's why you took supplements to try to look like us u 14 year old faggot.

I make threads about u after the 100 times u comment and stalk my threads cuz ur obsessed with ethnic men 🤣 damn red ape
holy shit you legitimately can't read i'm 15 are you actually braindead or something

also mf i would not want to look like you :lul:

• Ugh..
exactly jfl i have near ideal colouring while he looks like shit and keeps telling me i'm trying to look like him :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 28896
ethnic making thread about a white guy saying racial slurs

only logical explanation for these situations is jealousy that hes not white himself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigacumster3000 and FutureAestheticMale
holy shit you legitimately can't read i'm 15 are you actually braindead or something

also mf i would not want to look like you :lul:
Yes you do that's why you're taking supplements cuz u admit ur white cracker genes are subhuman u retarded demented red inbred ape.

ethnic making thread about a white guy saying racial slurs

only logical explanation for these situations is jealousy that hes not white himself
He started the ethnic slurs he alwaus comments on my.posts tryna put me down. I literally try to ignore him and he keeps commenting. So now I exposed him and found out why this racist demented troll hates me and other ethnics.

I just wish I got to see his orange comical face 😩 😪 😫 😢 he prob gets laughed at by everyone

Yes you do that's why you're taking supplements cuz u admit ur white cracker genes are subhuman u retarded demented red inbred ape.
holy shit you actually lack the ability to read
^ i have actually good colouring because of supplements and tanning while you have naturally bad colouring

and again this is a fucking looksmaxxing forum obviously i'm trying to improve my appearance are you genuinely stupid

• Ugh..
He started the ethnic slurs he alwaus comments on my.posts tryna put me down. I literally try to ignore him and he keeps commenting. So now I exposed him and found out why this racist demented troll hates me and other ethnics.

I just wish I got to see his orange comical face 😩 😪 😫 😢 he prob gets laughed at by everyone
when have i been racist

• Ugh..

i have genuinely never met someone before who is illiterate jfl i have a tan with orange undertones it is so unbelievably easy to understand and yet you somehow can't

holy shit you actually lack the ability to read

^ i have actually good colouring because of supplements and tanning while you have naturally bad colouring

and again this is a fucking looksmaxxing forum obviously i'm trying to improve my appearance are you genuinely stupid
Yes you're trying to improve your subhuman genes and trying to blackface to look like the same people you hate and are racist against u stupid red ape

You and your butt buddy @gigacumster3000 .

Yes you're trying to improve your subhuman genes and trying to blackface to look like the same people you hate and are racist against u stupid red ape

You and your butt buddy @gigacumster3000 .
i'm trying to blackface by tanning :lul::lul::lul:

i'm trying to blackface by tanning :lul::lul::lul:
You know you'll get cancer if you tan in the sun so you take those shitty supplements to look like a orange carrot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Bro has beef with a 14 year old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939 and looksmidder
You know you'll get cancer if you tan in the sun so you take those shitty supplements to look like a orange carrot.
it takes decades of excessive tanning to get cancer that's common knowledge jfl

and for the third time i have a tan with orange undertones but you probably still won't be able to figure that out considering you can't read lol

• Ugh..
Bro has beef with a 14 year old
He comments and is rude and antagonizes me on all my posts . I never start it with anyone. He let it slip that he is trying to change his pasty cracker British subhuman genetics and I had to make a thread lol what a ugly loser

He comments and is rude and antagonizes me on all my posts . I never start it with anyone. He let it slip that he is trying to change his pasty cracker British subhuman genetics and I had to make a thread lol what a ugly loser
i love how you keep saying that i'm "trying to change my genetics" when the thing you're referring to is literally just me getting a tan :lul:

it takes decades of excessive tanning to get cancer that's common knowledge jfl

and for the third time i have a tan with orange undertones but you probably still won't be able to figure that out considering you can't read lol
Not for a subhuman red ape like u from Brittain. You'll get cancer and burn in a day probably. Most of u are inbred recessive subhumans that's why you're so toxic on here isn't it boy?

Stop hating on our looks when Noone wants to look like you not even your damn self boy. Ain't that right carrot

Not for a subhuman red ape like u from Brittain. Most of u are inbred recessive subhumans that's why you're so toxic on here isn't it boy?

Stop hating on our looks when Noone wants to look like you not even your damn self boy. Ain't that right red ape
i'm not sure why you keep calling me a red ape tbh that doesn't really mean anything

also i have pretty great forward growth honestly, much better than you and i mog you hard anyway. and i'm not even hating i'm just stating a fact that you're not attractive

View attachment 2183460
@looksmidder

See guys it always makes sense why racists fume on here. 🤣🤣The pasty red ape cracker says he took supplements cuz he's aware he's a subhuman cracker ape your own genetics you admit are trash hahahaha and your 14 lolll

You'll still never have a natural beautiful tan you'll just look like an orange retard everyone at school laughs at you don't they boy.
ur just mad you didnt find looksmaxxing before u were oldcel

• Ugh..
ur just mad you didnt find looksmaxxing before u were oldcel
I'm in my early 20s and girls call my eyes pretty all the time I'm just fat rn so I pass time on here.

I don't need to looksmax I'm not the one trying change my entire fucking genes and color like this cracker u stupid red ape lol

I'm in my early 20s and girls call my eyes pretty all the time I'm just fat rn so I pass time on here.

I don't need to looksmax I'm not the one trying change my entire fucking genes and color like this cracker u stupid red ape lol
1683198268051-png.2182780

early 20 my ass

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and FutureAestheticMale
i'm not sure why you keep calling me a red ape tbh that doesn't really mean anything

also i have pretty great forward growth honestly, much better than you and i mog you hard anyway. and i'm not even hating i'm just stating a fact that you're not attractive
Keep trying to validate urself to me = I'm ur master :)

U see me as ur superior u stupid red ape

In fact I'm sure you see all ethnics as ur superiors that's why u try to be us Hahaah stupid red ape

1683198268051-png.2182780

early 20 my ass
Nice good job confirming im ur master that's why u said my eyes r feminine n pretty and u save photos of me in ur private collection u creepy red ape 😳 😫😫🤣🤣

Nice good job confirming im ur master that's why u said my eyes r feminine n pretty and u save photos of me in ur private collection u creepy red ape 😳 😫😫🤣🤣
nigga you're schizophrenic fr :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
Keep trying to validate urself to me = I'm ur master :)

U see me as ur superior u stupid red ape

In fact I'm sure you see all ethnics as ur superiors that's why u try to be us Hahaah stupid red ape
i keep trying to validate myself? i feel like it's the opposite considering i keep telling you you're ugly as fuck and you keep desperately making excuses for why you're actually good looking jfl

also i'm pretty sure red ape doesn't mean anything, also why would i see ethnics as superior in terms of looksmaxxing? they have significantly lower smv

• Ugh..
i keep trying to validate myself? i feel like it's the opposite considering i keep telling you you're ugly as fuck and you keep desperately making excuses for why you're actually good looking jfl

also i'm pretty sure red ape doesn't mean anything, also why would i see ethnics as superior in terms of looksmaxxing? they have significantly lower smv
Didn't read loser keep typing for me aka ur superior 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice the two faggots always like eacjotjers comments and defend each other they both hump each other probably to sooth their wounds and triggeredness by me like typical inbred racist edomites

Notice the two faggots always like eacjotjers comments and defend each other they both hump each other probably to sooth their wounds and triggeredness by me like typical inbred racist edomites
yeah we're defo gay for each other because we agree that you look like shit :lul:

View attachment 2183460
@looksmidder

this thread makes you look like you are seething at this @looksmidder guy, if you wanted to make him look bad you should've made it look as if you are calm and collected and he is your abused dog, not the other way around

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
For some reason Brits are obsessed with tan. Tanning isn't as popular in continental Europe. Is tanning popular in Ireland?

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and FutureAestheticMale
this thread makes you look like you are seething at this @looksmidder guy, if you wanted to make him look bad you should've made it look as if you are calm and collected and he is your abused dog, not the other way around
it's so fuckin funny how mad he is 😭 i'm not even mad at him he just keeps giving me rep on everything i say jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, ⠀ℒ⠀ and gigacumster3000
For some reason Brits are obsessed with tan. Tanning isn't as popular in continental Europe. Is tanning popular in Ireland?
it's a huge halo in uk because of how pale most people are, i have probably the best colouring in my year (100 or so people) and it is a fucking insane edge over them

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
Idc how you claim I feel I don't do these weird tactics I just be myself and he write a entire essay for me I didn't even read he even stalked my latest post . I owned him in this thread just admit ur a red ape urself boy

Screenshot 20230504 220944 Chrome

tanning mogs if you are white with red undertone, british "people" have redish undertones i think so it makes sense

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
Because British are the most subhuman faggots in Europe dead serious literally disgusting subhumans and extremely toxic and racist. They r responsible for slavery too.

tanning mogs if you are white with red undertone, british "people" have redish undertones i think so it makes sense
mf why did you put people in quotation marks :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
I knew you're a fellow pasty red ape by the way you lied and defended him .

Red undertones???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Ozell Israelite .

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and ⠀ℒ⠀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back