The 14 year old british cracker took suppliments to desperately turn tan cuz hes so ashamed of his pasty cracker genetics lol

I knew you're a fellow pasty red ape by the way you lied and defended him .

Red undertones???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Ozell Israelite .
stop tagging this random guy jfl he's not gonna back you up

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
tanning mogs if you are white with red undertone, british "people" have redish undertones i think so it makes sense
They're the most ugliest people in all of planet earth I'm not even kidding. And the most toxic and racist. They turn red and get burned in the sun

• Hmm...
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
They're the most ugliest people in all of planet earth I'm not even kidding. And the most toxic and racist. They turn red and get burned in the sun
they're literally not as well jfl white people have the highest smv by a pretty long way

they're literally not as well jfl white people have the highest smv by a pretty long way
Screenshot 20230504 222458 Chrome
this can't backfire enough for you. It's always the ugliest subhumans who are toxic asf. I mog you so hard. GOD exposed tf out of you boy.

You take supplements to turn orange cuz u hate ur subhuman british cracker genes yet continuely post on my threads like a toxic jealous red ape lolll

So you're basically telling me your a orange fat oompa loompa? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😫😫😫😫😫😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤣👍🤣👍🤣🤣👍🤣👍👍🤣🤣👍🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭Lol!!!!!!!!

it's a huge halo in uk because of how pale most people are, i have probably the best colouring in my year (100 or so people) and it is a fucking insane edge over them
Some Nordics are pale too but tanning isn't as big thing there

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Some Nordics are pale too but tanning isn't as big thing there
culture difference then ig, having a tan is just more attractive here ig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Wallenberg
View attachment 2183546 this can't backfire enough for you. It's always the ugliest subhumans who are toxic asf. I mog you so hard. GOD exposed tf out of you boy.

You take supplements to turn orange cuz u hate ur subhuman british cracker genes yet continuely post on my threads like a toxic jealous red ape lolll

So you're basically telling me your a orange fat oompa loompa? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😫😫😫😫😫😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤣👍🤣👍🤣🤣👍🤣👍👍🤣🤣👍🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭Lol!!!!!!!!
that’s the second time you’ve called me an oompa loompa and it’s still the saddest attempt at an insult i’ve ever seen :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigacumster3000 and FutureAestheticMale
it's a huge halo in uk because of how pale most people are, i have probably the best colouring in my year (100 or so people) and it is a fucking insane edge over them
how do u even tan this early in the year? do you go to the beach this early in the year?

that’s the second time you’ve called me an oompa loompa and it’s still the saddest attempt at an insult i’ve ever seen :lul:
Awww keep crying u fat loser . Are u mad u got exposed as a fat joke Looooool I never take anything seriously that you say at me especially now u 15 year old failure LOL

Hqdefault 1

how do u even tan this early in the year? do you go to the beach this early in the year?
nah i just got lucky tbh, there has been some pretty good sunlight in my garden for like 2 weeks so i just go out every day and chill while i get a tan

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
nah i just got lucky tbh, there has been some pretty good sunlight in my garden for like 2 weeks so i just go out every day and chill while i get a tan
over for apartmentcels. way too high inhib to go the beach like a retard jfl

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
He hates his skin so much he's so fucking ugly he thinks turning red from the sun will acsend his pasty ugly self hahajaha

Awww keep crying u fat loser . Are u mad u got exposed as a fat joke Looooool I never take anything seriously that you say at me especially now u 15 year old failure LOL

View attachment 2183571
you keep calling me fat when you look like this :lul:
0E9DF757 1883 4830 AC02 181D30E92681

also what does that image have to do with anything i have a golden tan jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and sunbirdwhosings
honestly beaches are shit in uk anyway you’re not missing out on much jfl

• Ugh..
NO WAY HE GOT BANNED HAHA

he had just made a fourth thread about me too 😭

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939 and FutureAestheticMale
Imagine being a grown 30+ yo man and seething like this over a 15yo in an autistic metrosexual forum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 28939, looksmidder and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
holy shit you actually lack the ability to read

^ i have actually good colouring because of supplements and tanning while you have naturally bad colouring

and again this is a fucking looksmaxxing forum obviously i'm trying to improve my appearance are you genuinely stupid
Why are you tanning?

• JFL
Imagine being a grown 30+ yo man and seething like this over a 15yo in an autistic metrosexual forum
he made so many threads about me he got banned 😭😭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and FutureAestheticMale
Why are you tanning?
it’s a looksmax for me, i’m white and fairly pale naturally. most of my tan is from beta carotene/lycopene but i’ve been tanning slightly recently

• JFL
it’s a looksmax for me, i’m white and fairly pale naturally. most of my tan is from beta carotene/lycopene but i’ve been tanning slightly recently
That’s good. Tanning can ruin your collagen. Beta Carrotene is definitely a looksmax.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
@FutureAestheticMale thanks for all the rep by the way, much appreciated 🙏

• Ugh..

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Deleted member 27772 and FutureAestheticMale
3387907 64C9F18B EE60 440F 9429 B808F418B665
3388044 1683044332162

Whites with a tan are unstoppable