the 2000 years were the golden years for guy's to slay

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
this was pre-tinder every guy had a chance. This was when myspace was a thing and average guy's had a chance.

here are some slayer songs

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6403
I think the 1600s it was easier to slay

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 8202 and RichmondBread
there were also more niches to excell in. The whole emo goth punk scene etc died around 2010.

That was my day. I never got anywhere

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 357 and Gonthar
with all this social media and tinder shit it's gotten way fucking harder. i honestly think it got harder to get foids from the years 2010-2020 than from the year 1600-2010

• So Sad
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
It certainly was easier then though
Don’t you agree?
Can't say from experience since I was born when the 2000s were ~40% finished. Nostalgia is cope though. I'd rather be born now than earlier on in time even if it would give me better chance at getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Can't say from experience since I was born when the 2000s were ~40% finished. Nostalgia is cope though. I'd rather be born now than earlier on in time even if it would give me better chance at getting laid.
True, things have gotten better in terms of technology and the economy since then. Things seem to be growing exponentially. But for chad it has always been easy getting laid.

Did you slay the Russian stacey?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
True, things have gotten better in terms of technology and the economy since then. Things seem to be growing exponentially. But for chad it has always been easy getting laid.

Did you slay the Russian stacey?
Yeah I prioritize other things over sex, but it may just be incel cope. As for her, no though tbf school only started recently. She's not a stacy though, just a tiktok roastie. :feelshaha:

1000000000 BC was the easiest no laws anyways to rape was legal plus men where just monkeys

Most NT white guys are slayers, its just autistic subhumans who are crying about this shit

just go outside and look at all the couples: subhuman NT white guy + decent girl

• WTF
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Yeah I prioritize other things over sex, but it may just be incel cope. As for her, no though tbf school only started recently. She's not a stacy though, just a tiktok roastie. :feelshaha:
You told me you’re getting surgery just to get laid. So you’re not coping, did she message you back? A tiktok girl is still a good lay

You told me you’re getting surgery just to get laid. So you’re not coping, did she message you back? A tiktok girl is still a good lay
Didn't even try contacting her yet tbh. I'll try getting in touch by talking about school work or something like that.

Didn't even try contacting her yet tbh. I'll try getting in touch by talking about school work or something like that.
Cool bro she’ll suck you off at least I can tell
You’re good looking and a pretty boy
Why did you block me on discord?

I think the 1600s it was easier to slay
Yeah it was also easier to be slayed
giphy.gif

4000 BCE was a wild year

with all this social media and tinder shit it's gotten way fucking harder. i honestly think it got harder to get foids from the years 2010-2020 than from the year 1600-2010

Yea i fucking agree i started to feel this shit around mid 2010's