The 3 most narcy/deluded users about themselves

Holy fuck if thats prettyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Belnar is definitely good looking though. His tinder results speak for themself But yes, his PSL is less than what he thinks

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
No, I'm a locationcel, it's all about social circles and being very NT here in the balkans, i would do way better in the USA based on responses from girl i got from there
What country? Im slovenian you looks serb/croat
No, I'm a locationcel, it's all about social circles and being very NT here in the balkans, i would do way better in the USA based on responses from girl i got from there
I think balkans arent that bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TheAscendedOne
What country? Im slovenian you looks serb/croat

I think balkans arent that bad tbh
Im bosnian, but yeah balkans is bad for having ONS because everyone here is much more conservative and mostly gets into LTR. Life is boring here even if you are a chad, you barely slay and mostly end up having a good girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Im bosnian, but yeah balkans is bad for having ONS because everyone here is much more conservative and mostly gets into LTR. Life is boring here even if you are a chad, you barely slay and mostly end up having a good girlfriend
Yeh but you end up with stacy gf ussaly its same situation here. But slaying bad and empty imo. Good ltr is worth more than few ONS. Atleast some guys in balkans are ugly

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1464
The second guy is gay and looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, JizzFarmer and TheAscendedOne
You have one of the most unremarkable faces I have even seer, you should be happy that you live in a considervative country, in a degenerated hypergamous country you would be incel

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
You have one of the most unremarkable faces I have even seer, you should be happy that you live in a considervative country, in a degenerated hypergamous country you would be incel
Whatever you say champ

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Nope
Harmony = Ratios
Wait you called me a harmonycel then? My ratios are my best part jfl. 1.95 fhwr, 1.06 midface, 0.47-48 ES ratio, 2.00 philtrum chin ratio, mouth double the width of nose, 0.61 nasal line to face height, my facial thirds are: lower third 70mm, mid third 65mm and upper third 65mm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2810
@PrettyBoyMaxxing personality mogs tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
@TsarTsar444 isn't a psl 4 lol. If he's average then I'm blackops2cel.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
@TsarTsar444 isn't a psl 4 lol. If he's average then I'm blackops2cel.
Bruh, he is trolling chill, he legit called this guy a 4psl range

27D49356 8CF6 454E B74D CC567B2393E2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Averagecel
  • +1
Wait you called me a harmonycel then? My ratios are my best part jfl. 1.95 fhwr, 1.06 midface, 0.47-48 ES ratio, 2.00 philtrum chin ratio, mouth double the width of nose, 0.61 nasal line to face height, my facial thirds are: lower third 70mm, mid third 65mm and upper third 65mm

Harmony is neither of those, no one explained it yet, but your harmony is kinda off.

• +1
Poor idiots

• +1
Harmony is neither of those, no one explained it yet, but your harmony is kinda off.
My harmony is definitely ok jfl, this place is so wierd i spamed my pics to death 2 months ago and got lots of different opinions but never anything about harmony, and now there are some here talking about my 'harmony' jfl

• +1
My harmony is definitely ok jfl, this place is so wierd i spamed my pics to death 2 months ago and got lots of different opinions but never anything about harmony, and now there are some here talking about my 'harmony' jfl

Its your harmony holding u.

• +1
Can someone try him on photofeeler?
I have already 10 people to put on photofeeler so I don't have time
I've tried belnar93 in the past and he got 55%, so psl 4

important thing: set voters as females under 29 (if you set females of all ages you are compared with oldcels and it'easy to get an 80%)
Tinder and irl is probably more accurate than photofeeler

• +1
Nah, its something in your eyes, mouth or nose.
Actually you are kinda right, my nose shape is kinda of from 2/3 view and my mouth is not wide enough

• +1
"B-b-b-but he's good looking in women's eyes, women are less severe than you autist dog, and midface lenght is not that important"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191216_015054_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191216_015054_com.android.chrome.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 132
  • +1
over for o'pry non morph

• +1
U chose their worst pics

• +1
over for overconfidentcel

• +1
"B-b-b-but he's good looking in women's eyes, women are less severe than you autist dog, and midface lenght is not that important"
Lol in 9.4 on this site

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191216_110214_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191216_110214_com.android.chrome.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 131
  • +1
muh long midface
horsecel vs high t compact midface chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
looks 4 psl to me

bruh no one cares what you think

Here are more pics of him. He’s almost a 6 PSL (at the bare minimum a 5.5 PSL) I’d say. 4 seems way too low.

Attachments

• 43E648F6-0E68-41E5-84EF-CE48223C9E5B.jpeg
    43E648F6-0E68-41E5-84EF-CE48223C9E5B.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 104
  • FB2D1759-F29B-4CC3-9373-15C91D0EAAA2.jpeg
    FB2D1759-F29B-4CC3-9373-15C91D0EAAA2.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 107
  • +1
Here are more pics of him. He’s almost a 6 PSL (at the bare minimum a 5.5 PSL) I’d say. 4 seems way too low.
this dude actually has a long midface op is right about that, hes definitely not a psl 6, like 4.5 maybe

• +1
In these photos he looks way worse than in the First..4 here, sorry, he would be incel in Italy, i have better looking incel friends

• +1
this dude actually has a long midface op is right about that, hes definitely not a psl 6, like 4.5 maybe

He does yeah. But otherwise everything is good. Eye area is good. Lower third is top notch. 4.5 means he’s slightly above average but that doesn’t seem right given the things I noticed.
Noted*
In these photos he looks way worse than in the First..4 here, sorry, he would be incel in Italy, i have better looking incel friends

Do you know he was a model lol? He’s a former male model.

• +1
nothing annoys me more then ugly narcys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3701
I'm starting to believe that degree of nostril show is an underrated aspect of harmony. They may have talked about this on lookism, don't see it here. Too much or no nostril show reduces harmony.

• +1
  • +1