The 3 most narcy/deluded users about themselves

That means he’s like 6/10 normie scale. Most people rate me around 4-4.5 here as well. That means he’s either equal to me or slightly better. Truth is tho he mogs me to the next galaxy and back. At least a 7-7.5/10 normie scale. I know you guys are hung up about the mid face but look at his eyes, his lower third, etc.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Do you know he was a model lol? He’s a former male model.
male models on average are not that good looking (not talking about super models like gandy or lachowski), average tiktok slayer mogs average model into dirt

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
@Melo95 you agree the Serbian dude above is at least 5.5? I don’t understand all these 4.5s

• +1
That means he’s like 6/10 normie scale. Most people rate me around 4-4.5 here as well. That means he’s either equal to me or slightly better. Truth is tho he mogs me to the next galaxy and back. At least a 7-7.5/10 normie scale. I know you guys are hung up about the mid face but look at his eyes, his lower third, etc.
Eyes? You mean this close set, low pfl, brown shit with eyelid exposure?

• +1
@Melo95 you agree the Serbian dude above is at least 5.5? I don’t understand all these 4.5s
I think he's around a 5 to 5.5. Idk tbh. You said he slays a lot and used to model so that is worth noting.

• +1
I'm starting to believe that degree of nostril show is an underrated aspect of harmony. They may have talked about this on lookism, don't see it here. Too much or no nostril show reduces harmony.
nibba wut?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
"B-b-b-but he's good looking in women's eyes, women are less severe than you autist dog, and midface lenght is not that important"
It's important but it's more important in the extremes

• +1

jealousy and autism. This guy is at least 7.5/10 (PSL IS FOR AUTISTS)

• +1
I think he's around a 5 to 5.5. Idk tbh. You said he slays a lot and used to model so that is worth noting.
Eyes? You mean this close set, low pfl, brown shit with eyelid exposure?

There’s barely any UEE...
That said, his eye area is still well above average

And yeah he slays a lot. Anyone who doubts me use those 3 pics of his above and run a Tinder experiment. Girls beg for his dick on there. No 4.5 PSLer gets that much attention on Tinder, not in a million years lol

• +1
jealousy and autism. This guy is at least 7.5/10 (PSL IS FOR AUTISTS)

Exactly my point. He’s a minimum 7/10 normie scale which is around 5.5 PSL

• +1
There’s barely any UEE...
That said, his eye area is still well above average

And yeah he slays a lot. Anyone who doubts me use those 3 pics of his above and run a Tinder experiment. Girls beg for his dick on there. No 4.5 PSLer gets that much attention on Tinder, not in a million years lol
What is location though? And match quality? If that's true, he's definitely above 4.5.

• +1
What is location though? And match quality? If that's true, he's definitely above 4.5.

Prime Toronto Canada. I ran an experiment on him there. Tons of likes and matches. He was getting the amount of likes and matches that a minimum 5.5 PSLer gets
I only swiped on 4.5 PSL girls and above. White girls only.
And he fucks a different girl pretty much every week at the club I’ve seen it happen many times. And they’re also 4.5 PSL and above usually.

• +1
Prime Toronto Canada. I ran an experiment on him there. Tons of likes and matches. He was getting the amount of likes and matches that a minimum 5.5 PSLer gets
I only swiped on 4.5 PSL girls and above. White girls only.
And he fucks a different girl pretty much every week at the club I’ve seen it happen many times. And they’re also 4.5 PSL and above usually.
Damn Canadian cities are fucking difficult I heard. In Vancouver with a smaller population, there's just not enough hot white girls to match with that many of them. I flew to the Balkans this summer and only matched with hot girls. Lol

• +1
No, you are sub 4

• +1
This GUY will be rated 7 to 8 by normies
Thats the fact like water is wet normies rate like that

• +1
According to you. But the vast majority of people I’ve asked here have rated me 4-4.5 range.
90% of users are rated average or above average by other users.
Does it seem statistically normal to you?
Or maybe it's because males like to overrate other males so they can overrate themselves?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, adrianolm, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Or maybe it's because males like to overrate other males so they can overrate themselves?

I’ve asked some of the knowledgeable users here as well and most of them put me in the 4.25-4.5 range.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Averagecel
According to you. But the vast majority of people I’ve asked here have rated me 4-4.5 range.
Don't listen to him, he's a sad subhuman loser who wants to destroy people's confidence. He's a self-hating dog.

• +1
I’ve asked some of the knowledgeable users here as well and most of them put me in the 4.25-4.5 range.
You are 4. Dont listen to anyone who says you are below.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ArabIncel
I can confirm Arabincel is 4 range. I'd say 4.5 is a bit of a stretch. 4 is about right.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Averagecel and ArabIncel
They all have long mid-faces, includding the first guy who things he has the same midface length as opry, jfl
1020.jpg

When you need to tiltfraud to get some forward growth without realizing this will make your upereyelid more exposed.

Over for fraudcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Some people here overrate based on halos, especially certain unique features that help you a lot, but can't make an entire face attractive in itself. Lol if you think a defined medial canthus can ruin someone who aside from that, is a PSL 6 or 6.5.

• +1
Fuark long midface is indeed
They all have long mid-faces, includding the first guy who things he has the same midface length as opry, jfl
1020.jpg

When you need to tiltfraud to get some forward growth without realizing this will make your upereyelid more exposed.

Over for fraudcels
Tfw when you have longer midface than all of them:feelsrope::feelswhy:

• +1
Here are more pics of him. He’s almost a 6 PSL (at the bare minimum a 5.5 PSL) I’d say. 4 seems way too low.

Ascension via lip lift

• +1
Don't listen to him, he's a sad subhuman loser who wants to destroy people's confidence. He's a self-hating dog.
I'm incel as fuck and I still receive better ratings by women than these narcy psl 4

And there is a super strong connection between the rate on photofeeler and the success on tinder. I've done a lot of experiments. For example crisick gets 99% on photofeeler and he gets hundreds of matches on tinder

Attachments

• IMG_2019-12-16_14-05-07.JPG
    IMG_2019-12-16_14-05-07.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
I'm incel as fuck and I still receive better ratings by women than these narcy psl 4

And there is a super strong connection between the rate on photofeeler and the success on tinder. I've done a lot of experiments. For example crisick gets 99% on photofeeler and he gets hundreds of matches on tinder
So photofeeler is actually totally legit?

• +1

I ran a tinder exp on Belnar without a tinder membership. He got like 100-120 matches by the end of the week. Now if I ran an exp on him using a membership he’d get that many matches in like 2 days.
Belnar is 5.5-5.75 PSL no doubt

• +1
I ran a tinder exp on Belnar without a tinder membership. He got like 100-120 matches by the end of the week. Now if I ran an exp on him using a membership he’d get that many matches in like 2 days.
Belnar is 5.5-5.75 PSL no doubt
According to you, every user and every your friend is above average. Then post the "psl 4.5 you used who got very few matches"

Because in big cities even normies get dozens of matches, and true Chads like Crisicks get thousands of likes

• +1
According to you, every user and every your friend is above average. Then post the "psl 4.5 you used who got very few matches"

Because in big cities even normies get dozens of matches, and true Chads like Crisicks get thousands of likes

Normies don’t get 100-120 matches in a week in any big western city in any western country lol. The fact that Belnar gets this many matches in said amount of time (in a week) shows he’s WELL over 4 PSL (the rating you gave him).

• +1
Normies don’t get 100-120 matches in a week in any big western city in any western country lol. The fact that Belnar gets this many matches in said amount of time (in a week) shows he’s WELL over 4 PSL (the rating you gave him).
Post a normie that you tested

• +1
Post a normie that you tested

Myself
@medialcanthuscel I’ve tested this guy below (he’s close to if not at high-tier normie). He’s somewhere high up in the 4 PSL range. Maybe like 4.75 (give or take 0.25). And guess what? Belnar did a good amount better than him on Tinder.

Attachments

• 83DECDD1-03E6-4A9A-AE6B-0A5B471CA8FB.jpeg
    83DECDD1-03E6-4A9A-AE6B-0A5B471CA8FB.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 5043AC16-2E29-4055-9420-C5E6ED42E91E.jpeg
    5043AC16-2E29-4055-9420-C5E6ED42E91E.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 1469A43A-CC4D-4315-969E-A61D838B7E78.jpeg
    1469A43A-CC4D-4315-969E-A61D838B7E78.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 4DCFFA87-A85F-46ED-AC6D-409D36EDD793.jpeg
    4DCFFA87-A85F-46ED-AC6D-409D36EDD793.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
seems 4 psl

Do you rate him a 4 bcuz of long mid face? Otherwise his lower third seems very good and eye area seems good enough too.

• +1
@Gudru Faggot thinks he's god gift's to this earth.

Faggot is so ugly that even my 18 inch kukri mogs him to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Do you rate him a 4 bcuz of long mid face? Otherwise his lower third seems very good and eye area seems good enough too.
seems 4 psl

• +1
1020.jpg

Over for fraudcels
My midface ratio is 1.07 same as O'Pry, and mine thirds are all balanced, lower third 7cm, mid third 6.5cm and upper third 6.5cm. You are coping hard
My midface ratio is 1.07 same as O'Pry, and mine thirds are all balanced, lower third 7cm, mid third 6.5cm and upper third 6.5cm. You are coping hard
Ok not same but close, he has 1.10

• +1

That is a long face son, and not dimorphic at all.

Mine are

Which means I have a tall lower third and small neurocranium = masculine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and TsarTsar444
That is a long face son, and not dimorphic at all.

Mine are

Which means I have a tall lower third and small neurocranium = masculine
My thirds are all almost balanced which is more ideal tbh, but i agree on the neurocranium, would be ideal if my hairline was 1 cm lower

• +1
My thirds are all almost balanced which is more ideal tbh, but i agree on the neurocranium, would be ideal if my hairline was 1 cm lower
retard your midface ratio is fine only because you have wide set eyes, but your midface is still too long

• +1
retard your midface ratio is fine only because you have wide set eyes, but your midface is still too long
My ipd is 68mm exactly same as O'pry, his midface is 1.10, mine is 1.08, it maybe 3mm longer then his at most loo

• +1