The 30 Year old Pajeet

Devansh was literally an angel compared to you
youre so fucking narcy
Fuark i wish dev was still here to take on ravi. Only he could put n end to this madness :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Why did you take down Lookism you nerd?
I do as I please unlike you Ravi. You are a slave to the opinions and statements kids half your age make about you on a fucking incel forum. Kys asap

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 16275, .👽. and 5 others
muh lookism, you got bullied there
now you're getting bullied here

fucking retard

@Titbot @Moggedbyevery1 @ForeverRecession

I like the fake narrative you are trying to create. More high machevillian antics by the king of the keyboard warriors

Not one person that was in this thread and posted who was from Lookism had a distaste for me.

87451a20e7f3ac342b3e24824abea59d

Heaps of likes

And when it was time for one of them to make a thread complaining, who got tagged?

029643b1db4a26119ee6ee981471bfba

Facts. Not fiction son. Facts. Of course you can't work in them since it'd be quite difficult to insult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I like the fake narrative you are trying to create. More high machevillian antics by the king of the keyboard warriors

Not one person that was in this thread and posted who was from Lookism had a distaste for me.

View attachment 1549128

Heaps of likes

And when it was time for one of them to make a thread complaining, who got tagged?

View attachment 1549129

Facts. Not fiction son. Facts. Of course you can't work in them since it'd be quite difficult to insult.
You were bullied to death on lookism people just stopped giving a shit because they knew you were a gone case with no hope whatsoever. All your threads ended up being 20 page arguments of people shitting on you and making a fool out of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Introvertednarc, MaxillaMaxing and 13 others
You were bullied to death on lookism people just stopped giving a shit because they knew you were a gone case with no hope whatsoever. All your threads ended up being 20 page arguments of people shitting on you and making a fool out of you.

That's such a lie hahahahaha lol :ROFLMAO:

There was literally a thread on me being their new favourite user.

'The most entertaining psl user of all time'

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@Gestapo you mog fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
Just laughing, this retard acts like lookism treated him like a king
They hated him there
and now people are hating him here

truly an abused chaiwala subhuman
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Introvertednarc, .👽. and 12 others
That's such a lie hahahahaha lol :ROFLMAO:

There was literally a thread on me being their new favourite user.

'The most entertaining psl user of all time'
Keep lying to yourself loser. If this was the case ask any of the people from lookism who post here. You were generally trolled, hated, and bullied.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I must say @Gestapo 's avi and username go perfectly with his forum persona and his posts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger and Gestapo
What have a fuckin' missed.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
bump

• JFL
@curlyheadjames

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and StrangerDanger
4.25 PSL there nowadays 4 PSL should have used that time while you could

Cope. Intellectual dishonesty and cope.

That's all I have to really say really.

Imagine hating someone and admitting they were 5.75psl in their prime tho? ;)

• JFL
Cope. Intellectual dishonesty and cope.

That's all I have to really say really.

Imagine hating someone and admitting they were 5.75psl in their prime tho? ;)
5.75 PSL
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Try to winning against 4.5 PSLs first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Introvertednarc, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
5.75 PSL
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Try to winning against 4.5 PSLs first

This isn't Lookism.

People on this forum work in tribes.

You all have your autist cliques.

So mog battles are therefore made redundant.

You will vote your friend, or the user your clique hates/dislikes (Imagine hating someone on the web) or that you personally have a distaste for. It is plain and clear to see yourself, @StrangerDanger and the rest of the gang in that discord channel have a distaste for me.

What I imagine happens is whenever 'somebody else' makes a mog battle involving me, you LINK the url into the channel and of course being it's a discord server that hates Ravi's guts, bam, heaps of incels vote the opposite direction.

This is all an artificial reality, let's be honest. Not gonna take it seriously LOL

• JFL
  • +1
This isn't Lookism.

People on this forum work in tribes.

You all have your autist cliques.

So mog battles are therefore made redundant.

You will vote your friend, or the user your clique hates/dislikes (Imagine hating someone on the web) or that you personally have a distaste for. It is plain and clear to see yourself, @StrangerDanger and the rest of the gang in that discord channel have a distaste for me.

What I imagine happens is whenever 'somebody else' makes a mog battle involving me, you LINK the url into the channel and of course being it's a discord server that hates Ravi's guts, bam, heaps of incels vote the opposite direction.

This is all an artificial reality, let's be honest. Not gonna take it seriously LOL
here you have a 4.5-4.75 PSL
do you seriously and honestly think you mog him facially here

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16834
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Titbot and StrangerDanger
bro wtf u had so much appeal and were good looking as fuck

are you able to get back to that level of looks?

I am still good looking, they are taking all the videos from the 2020 pandemic bro where I was literally a fat fuck and almost obese BMI

Don't be fooled. You've seen my videos

It's just in those photos while I did look better it was a high reso webcam and this is some shitty selfie camera using the back camera

These guys pretend they dont get it. If I wasn't arrogant you think they'd have a problem? What they have a problem with is someone who isn't Chad looking having my type of personality, because they believe normies can't and shouldnt be this way. It's their forum afterall, so their rules. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Landorus and MaxillaMaxing
buuuuuump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .👽. and StrangerDanger
I am still good looking, they are taking all the videos from the 2020 pandemic bro where I was literally a fat fuck and almost obese BMI

It's just in those photos while I did look better it was a high reso webcam and this is some shitty selfie camera using the back camera

These guys pretend they dont get it. If I wasn't arrogant you think they'd have a problem? What they have a problem with is someone who isn't Chad looking having my type of personality, because they believe normies can't and shouldnt be this way. It's their forum afterall, so their rules. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

That's not how you behave irl I can guarantee you

oh its probably just lens distortion then

yeah they try to make u look bad on purpose by using old videos and shit i feel that

they do that on my discord too

never get caught lacking i nthe future bro lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1548933
@volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @delusionalretard @Preston @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @we_chillingfosho @astatine @Birdcell @Gargantuan @Anstrum95 @gamma @prettyboislime @Moggedbyevery1 @oatmeal @Titbot @n0rthface @Thompsonz @WontStopNorwooding
Bro you're legend :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
here you have a 4.5-4.75 PSL
do you seriously and honestly think you mog him facially here
View attachment 1549295

Digital camera usage.

That wasn't taken with the BACK-FACING selfie camera.

He also has a long-face and living off collagen.

He's a normie.

I was a high tier normie and only not Chadpreet lite because of 5'8 manlet height.

You can choose not to believe it as much as you want, but you know from all your experience with me that I have never lied on one single occasion about a thing and I stick my man-tits out and posture proudly when I say that.

Rate me here @curlyheadjames:

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Keep lying to yourself loser. If this was the case ask any of the people from lookism who post here. You were generally trolled, hated, and bullied.
100% true , even back then when I was on looksim , I always wondered why did this hindu pajeet get so much hate , now I understand , even back then he was loosing every single of his one of his mogbattles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Titbot

@forevergymcelling @geezcel is this fact or fiction in your view?

Both active former lookism users

How is he not tired of winning yet?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Birdcell and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, CristianT and 6 others
Caging impossibly hard

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima, CristianT and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 13332 and 5 others
View attachment 1548933
@volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @delusionalretard @Preston @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @we_chillingfosho @astatine @Birdcell @Gargantuan @Anstrum95 @gamma @prettyboislime @Moggedbyevery1 @oatmeal @Titbot @n0rthface @Thompsonz @WontStopNorwooding
omfg i know the user who your posting about you bloody troll.:p

• JFL
  • JFL
fuark gonna sleep so well knowing that we have successfully formed a coup against ravi, even his old enemies came here to shit on him its a 10 front war

Gestapo is just a user that chills in your discord. Was never an old-enemy.

It's unrequited love. He loves me.

You're low social IQ so have no clue to pick up on it.

LMAO

Says this delusional nigga. Your face as a kid or an adult, or whenever....... was always fucked

View attachment 1549020

Even now with you post surgery you have to fraud. Take a video for us sonny Jim
I demand you men, stop this pajeet on pajeet violence, please put down the bombs, we can resolve this matter like men.:p

Last edited:
fuark gonna sleep so well knowing that we have successfully formed a coup against ravi, even his old enemies came here to shit on him its a 10 front war
Mirin this dark triad hard

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a forum rater turned badboy."

• JFL
Mirin this dark triad hard

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a forum rater turned badboy."

And their ugly hard faced masculine and robust former flat assed girlfriends being sprayed over an autist forum with theories on looks

strong first post by op

can we get a pin @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and WontStopNorwooding