The 30 Year old Pajeet

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Bro cam boying was done by dom guys back in the day

Same company bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Failure and mogged by life. His pics reek of :feelswah:Depression and sadness. You just get this aura from him and you hate him instantly and want to shit on him @MakinItHappenReturn

All in the lighting bro. Good attempt.

Failure and mogged by life. His pics reek of :feelswah:Depression and sadness. You just get this aura from him and you hate him instantly and want to shit on him @MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn never forget you are 5'6 Indian living in the uk. You are an automatic subhuman with those stats. I really wish you get leg lengthening surgery so you won't have to mentally suffer anymore

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, StrangerDanger and Titbot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, StrangerDanger and Gestapo
@MakinItHappenReturn never forget you are 5'6 Indian living in the uk. You are an automatic subhuman with those stats. I really wish you get leg lengthening surgery so you won't have to mentally suffer anymore

Well you certainly asked for it. I am 5ft8 and you're 5'11.

Let's start the journey shall we?

Me. No frauds. Clearly 5'8.

Nofrauds

Here's you now:
2749809 Img 20220216081719

Oh all seems well...

Until.............

2749812 d8a4d7f1c4c605ed7648a5598c89818c

Got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's tip-toeing.

Take a good close look. @
Korea
@Korea

And in Air fucking forces! HE'S TIP-TOEING! While his mwummy takes the picture :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Look...

2749813 c573965224a394303d1e5b49213cef1a

To prove it's not an optical illusion @
Mrinfinityx
@Mrinfinityx

You can see his knee-bones just underneath the overcoat. He uses the overcoat to create the illusion of tall stature while he wears platform Air Force 1s and puts 1-2 inch lifts inside of them probably :ROFLMAO:

2749817 019dac8a17b626ecf6cdb534e21ddc33

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and 12 others

View attachment 1549083

Here's you now:
View attachment 1549084

Oh all seems well...

Until.............

View attachment 1549085

Got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's tip-toeing.

Korea
@Korea

And in Air fucking forces! HE'S TIP-TOEING! While his mwummy takes the picture :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Look...

View attachment 1549086

Mrinfinityx
@Mrinfinityx

You can see his knee-bones just underneath the overcoat. He uses the overcoat to create the illusion of tall stature while he wears platform Air Force 1s and puts 1-2 inch lifts inside of them probably :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1549087
5'8 depressed pajeet ropes because of chads height

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

View attachment 1549083

Here's you now:
View attachment 1549084

Oh all seems well...

Until.............

View attachment 1549085

Got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's tip-toeing.

Korea
@Korea

Look...

View attachment 1549086

Mrinfinityx
@Mrinfinityx

View attachment 1549087

Can't even see shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Everyone hated you as soon as you opened your mouth and said "so here's me". It's sad how one man can be this humiliated
I bullied the shit out of this chai wala Ravi back on lookism and he is a relentless pathetic scum that never stops coping no matter what.

View attachment 1549083

Here's you now:
View attachment 1549084

Oh all seems well...

Until.............

View attachment 1549085

Got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's tip-toeing.

Korea
@Korea

Look...

View attachment 1549086

Mrinfinityx
@Mrinfinityx

View attachment 1549087
You are a complete failure Ravi don't you get it????????? 50yrs old no kids no wife no cute gf all while rotting in UK fighting with kids half your age on an incel forum. You are the best example of a real life loser.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15827, .🇹🇩. and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
I bullied the shit out of this chai wala Ravi back on lookism and he is a relentless pathetic scum that never stops coping no matter what.

You are a complete failure Ravi don't you get it????????? 50yrs old no kids no wife no cute gf all while rotting in UK fighting with kids half your age on an incel forum. You are the best example of a real life loser.
Bang on. You listening bitch @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, StrangerDanger and Gestapo
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and StrangerDanger
>thinks better looking men than him are jealous

spit take GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16834, Birdcell and 4 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-055411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220218-055411_Chrome.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger

Nah.

I think I'll just carry on terrorising the people who use me to try to imagine to themselves they're getting back at that cute high school pretty boy maesthetic jock that bullied them back in the day. ;):LOL:

• JFL

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
>thinks better looking men than him are jealous

spit take GIF
He used to think I look incel when in reality I'm far better looking than he ever will be. Then he started accusing me of being an alt. He just can't believe the overwhelming majority of people dislike him so he copes by thinking it's all alts of one or two people. Stupid streets streetshitting Chai wala pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16834, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Real difference. You better be 170 cm at least because a one foot different would be too much of a mog. It's humiliation
Oh look that figure even has @MakinItHappenReturn hairstyle :lul::lul::lul: @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Leave this forum no one likes you get out and drown yourself in the Ganges River where you belong.
gotta abuse that chai wala again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Gestapo
gotta abuse that chai wala again
If I ever see that fag irl I will flatten his face and give even more right side maxilla asymmetry than he already has.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 9641, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
I haven't laughed this much in weeks :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
If I ever see that fag irl I will flatten his face and give even more right side manilla asymmetry than he already has.
another tooth lost on his right side means he'll get nct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Kingkellz, Titbot and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Titbot, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
Nah.

I think I'll just carry on terrorising the people who use me to try to imagine to themselves they're getting back at that cute high school pretty boy maesthetic jock that bullied them back in the day. ;):LOL:
At this point we are imagining you as an abused animal in a cage. We just poke sticks at you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Introvertednarc, buckchadley31 and 5 others
Single handedly reviving the forum with abusing makinithappen
That's the whole point of this website. 10 percent looksmaxxing and 90 percent bullying 30 year old failure pajeets @Berserk @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332 and 3 others
Why r all of u Indians so self hating?😢😢😢😢😢atleast u r not ching chong,ethnic hairy shitskin doesnt mean lowest smv,ur still caucasoid
but yeah if u wanna compare urselves to a white men thats a different thing
ethnics like west asian/south asians have lower status among young girls,cuz dirty creepy looking,but not the least smv overall,rice only appeals to 14 year old girls,while ethnic caucasoids have wider appeal in comparison to avg chink
north african,iran pakistan,afghan moggs just like korean moggs for chinks
chaddam,pakichad,chadpreet>>>>>>chang
unless australoid veddid ,abo subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kristin, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others

@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel

bro how many alts has he made, its finished ngl \

No I have never had an alt on this place. When I left for Lookism, I really left. I am straight faced and telling you the truth.

Someone on Lookism linked me to his posts tho.

No I have never had an alt on this place. When I left for Lookism, I really left. I am straight faced and telling you the truth.

@plato thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger

tales

• +1
My 10 page thread prediction is coming true

464E9AA5 2DD7 4D90 A92C 22FB1E62C94A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, currylightskin, Deleted member 13332 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Birdcell
But don't u think 30yr old Ravi mogs most 30yr olds, even if he doesn't mog prime Ravi??

Bro just let it slide lol

All they'll do is post the selfies and shit from the 2020 pandemic when I was unkept and almost in the obese category for bmi

It's pack mentality. Herd. This is classic what they do on social media and everyone wants to feel as though they are a part of it so will join in.

The truth is I don't fit in here because I don't buy into the doomer death cult culture and act like a loser. It stands out and many become offended. Others conform to the autist norm, I'll never do such shit lol

I'll continue terrorising morons and they'll continue posting old bad pictures to portray myself as bad looking. It's their one dimensional little goto. Lol I bask in the glory it brings me.

50 people vs 1 and still they can't finish him off :lul::lul::lul::lul:

'You're narcy so we hate you'

Yup. I damn right am.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Landorus
Bro just let it slide lol

All they'll do is post the selfies and shit from the 2020 pandemic when I was unkept and almost in the obese category for bmi

It's pack mentality. Herd. This is classic what they do on social media and everyone wants to feel as though they are a part of it so will join in.

The truth is I don't fit in here because I don't buy into the doomer death cult culture and act like a loser. It stands out and many become offended. Others conform to the autist norm, I'll never do such shit lol

I'll continue terrorising morons and they'll continue posting old bad pictures to portray myself as bad looking. It's their one dimensional little goto. Lol I bask in the glory it brings me.

50 people vs 1 and still they can't finish him off :lul::lul::lul::lul:

'You're narcy so we hate you'

Yup. I damn right am.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and StrangerDanger
But don't u think 30yr old Ravi mogs most 30yr olds, even if he doesn't mog prime Ravi??:soy:
He is a worthless loser scum of the earth Chai wala on the verge of suicide. He is worse than a middle aged dad having a midlife crisis.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Clark69, WontStopNorwooding and 5 others
He is a worthless loser scum of the earth Chai wala on the verge of suicide. He is worse than a middle aged dad having a midlife crisis.

Why did you take down Lookism you nerd?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, buckchadley31, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others