The 5'11 banter is unjustified

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
I larp as being 6'1 online because I wear lebron soldier 14 irl and there's like no difference with my 6'1 friend even though i'm 180cm

it's honestly so brutal like even my little brother is taller than me

and on top of that I have to deal with retards online who think 5'11 and 6'0 are fundamentally different

like yeah I could turn off the pc and touch grass but its still bs imo

and the fact that I get so easily heightmogged sometimes by women and ugly dudes doesn't help at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, 97baHater and Deleted member 23558
Where you live
If you frequently get heightmogged by foids at 5'11 UR NOT 5'11 U MEASURED WRONG

Where you live
If you frequently get heightmogged by foids at 5'11 UR NOT 5'11 U MEASURED WRONG
France
it's not as frequent but like there was a blonde alt whore who walked by and was probably an inch taller than me

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and pneumocystosis
France
it's not as frequent but like there was a blonde alt whore who walked by and was probably an inch taller than me
BAHAHHHAH T'AS SPAWN D'UN COUP QUAND JAI DIS FRANCE @pneumocystosis

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and 97baHater
France
it shpuld rarely happen even in france
6 feet foids are rare af
5'11 is fine ur good bro now its just ur face at this point

it shpuld rarely happen even in france
6 feet foids are rare af
5'11 is fine ur good bro now its just ur face at this point
oh i dont have to worry about my face honestly look at my avi ive been rated high htn - low chadlite

also I already have a gf its just for my ego

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
oh i dont have to worry about my face honestly look at my avi ive been rated high htn - low chadlite

also I already have a gf its just for my ego
Since u live in france i wanna ask what kind of ppl have high smv there? Is it the whites blacks arabs?

Since u live in france i wanna ask what kind of ppl have high smv there? Is it the whites blacks arabs?
it's honestly a clusterfuck
used to be north africans we were so trendy back in 2016 @97baHater @pneumocystosis could confirm

now i'd say it's more white dudes especially since the surprising results of the european elections here majority voted far right

congoids can either have the white foids who want to piss off their racist dad or the negrophiles ethnic slus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, 97baHater and Deleted member 67869
Cause "5'11" org members measure wrong and are actually 5'9
I don't think I got it wrong honestly it said 180cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
it's honestly a clusterfuck
used to be north africans we were so trendy back in 2016 @97baHater @pneumocystosis could confirm

now i'd say it's more white dudes especially since the surprising results of the european elections here majority voted far right

congoids can either have the white foids who want to piss off their racist dad or the negrophiles ethnic slus
100% real, it's over send me back in 2016 our SMV is fucked now

I larp as being 6'1 online because I wear lebron soldier 14 irl and there's like no difference with my 6'1 friend even though i'm 180cm

it's honestly so brutal like even my little brother is taller than me

and on top of that I have to deal with retards online who think 5'11 and 6'0 are fundamentally different

like yeah I could turn off the pc and touch grass but its still bs imo

and the fact that I get so easily heightmogged sometimes by women and ugly dudes doesn't help at all
biggest lie ever while you are 5'11 and claim u are sometimes heightmogged by women stop lying dude

France
you are retarded man there is one girl out of probably 200 that is taller and you go nuts
the state of this forum man

biggest lie ever while you are 5'11 and claim u are sometimes heightmogged by women stop lying dude
Of course I'd lie about that JFL
My eyes must be deceiving me of course

you are retarded man there is one girl out of probably 200 that is taller and you go nuts
the state of this forum man
I didn't say it happened often with girls retard

It happens mostly with men

but it has occured that like 1 or 3 females in a few months heightmogged me

I didn't say it happened often with girls retard

It happens mostly with men

but it has occured that like 1 or 3 females in a few months heightmogged me
u said sometimes and i don't believe 1-3 females heightmog u within a few months

measure yourself again u arent 5'11

France
envoie moi 3 euro :Comfy:

u said sometimes and i don't believe 1-3 females heightmog u within a few months

measure yourself again u arent 5'11
I am 180cm
I measured myself over and over again
looking straight forward my heels kissing the wall

100% real, it's over send me back in 2016 our SMV is fucked now
cetait le prime des 3arbi avec vine
toutes les gawriya qui bandaient sur nous

• Love it
Reactions: 97baHater
height is a social construct :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater