The Heightpocalypse: It has arrived.

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average height for men in New York is 5 feet 9.8 inches. The average height for women in New York is 5 feet 4.8 inches."

Seems everyone is larping to 6FT. @ChadL1te @TechnoBoss

How much height does the Air Force 1 add? Thanks to its considerable midsole and weighty toe box, the Air Force 1 adds roughly 1.18 inches.

View attachment 2806108
These hurt

Everybody is tall now

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Background: Have you ever been scrolling the ratings section, talking to some randoms on a bp discord, or scrolling Tinder and thought to yourself. When the fuck did everyone get so tall? Well, you aren't alone, and spoiler alert. Everybody isn't actually taller.

What is the Heightpocalypse?: It is a term I made up to describe the aftermath of mass larping, and ignorance. It is essentially the idea that more men than not either lie about their height, fraud it (shoes and lifts), or falsely presume their height to be taller than it is based on the excessive larping around them. For example, someone 6'0 whos taller than their friends who larp to 6'0 is gonna think they are 6'2 and then start telling people they're 6'2. Then the cycle repeats.

How did it happen? It all started primarily with dating apps and social media in around 2020-2021. Due to COVID-19, many people couldn't go out and party or go to a bar to meet partners. So many turned to online dating like Tinder and Hinge. Men have lied about their height on online dating apps since the dawn of time. Typically, they go into the next 'tier of height.' A 5'7 mf will larp to 5'9 to be average. And a 5'10 even 5'9 sometimes will larp to 6'0(this is more common). Obviously, some women are aware of this, however, most are not, and the ones that have a hard time distinguishing things like 6'0 and 6'2. So chances are if the guy is even somewhat above average, its easy to sell the lie. The constant larp from men then changed women's standards as they are constantly seeing 'taller heights,' meaning 5'10 is nothing special for them and they demand taller. The taller demand from women inspired even more men to larp about their height to meet this standard, this cycle repeats. Furthermore, since men who constantly larp are telling people then they are taller than they are, this causes unaware men into thinking they somehow grew if people they know 'grew' and they're still taller than them. Lastly, with the rise of this standard and the BP, short dudes are wearing shoe lifts and big ass shoes which makes it seem like there are less and less short people.

Why now?: The reason I think it has finally arrived is the mainstream introduction of BP and looksmaxxing. Everything I just mentioned were the main factors. But this is the nail in the coffin. With more and more people wanting to improve their appearance and 'online persona.' More and more people online lie about their height, in comments, posts, bios, etc. Check out any TikTok comment section and you'll see at least one comment trying to humble brag saying 'chat im 6'1 at 17 am I cooked?' The commenter is for one cringe, and two is probably closer to 5'10. This only adds to the endless cycle of larp inducing more larp.

What can we do about it?: In all honesty, there's almost nothing we can do to reverse this. Unless the entire internet was aware of it which will just never happen. If you're short, I actually recommend lying as you don't really have many options, and if you try and explain this you're gonna sound like an idiot. At this point, your best option is to lie and try and fit in, girls are attracted to the idea of a tall man. They can't actually discern 5'10 from 6'0 unless they're tall themselves. So as long as you aren't uber short, you should be in the clear.

My experience as a 'tall person': For context, I'm 6'1 morning height (NO LARP), and generally taller than most dudes whether you like that or not. Its true, no I dont feel like a giant but im usually in of the top 4/3 tallest people in a given room. And no, it isn't because humans are slowly getting taller over time (they are but in insanely small increments over decades).

TLDR: Men have lied about their height in recent years, which causes a higher standard for height, which causes more men to lie to fit the standard. This cycle repeats, and men also believe they are taller than they are due to lies from those around them.
I am 5’11 night height but morning height i am basically 6ft. If i count my hair i am basically 6’1. And i take my shoes on it make me basically 6’3. I dont like 6’3 so i’ll round it up to 6’4 cause no one will notice 1 inch😎( everyone is doing this nowadays)

I am 5’11 night height but morning height i am basically 6ft. If i count my hair i am basically 6’1. And i take my shoes on it make me basically 6’3. I dont like 6’3 so i’ll round it up to 6’4 cause no one will notice 1 inch😎( everyone is doing this nowadays)
LMAOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
Background: Have you ever been scrolling the ratings section, talking to some randoms on a bp discord, or scrolling Tinder and thought to yourself. When the fuck did everyone get so tall? Well, you aren't alone, and spoiler alert. Everybody isn't actually taller.

What is the Heightpocalypse?: It is a term I made up to describe the aftermath of mass larping, and ignorance. It is essentially the idea that more men than not either lie about their height, fraud it (shoes and lifts), or falsely presume their height to be taller than it is based on the excessive larping around them. For example, someone 6'0 whos taller than their friends who larp to 6'0 is gonna think they are 6'2 and then start telling people they're 6'2. Then the cycle repeats.

How did it happen? It all started primarily with dating apps and social media in around 2020-2021. Due to COVID-19, many people couldn't go out and party or go to a bar to meet partners. So many turned to online dating like Tinder and Hinge. Men have lied about their height on online dating apps since the dawn of time. Typically, they go into the next 'tier of height.' A 5'7 mf will larp to 5'9 to be average. And a 5'10 even 5'9 sometimes will larp to 6'0(this is more common). Obviously, some women are aware of this, however, most are not, and the ones that have a hard time distinguishing things like 6'0 and 6'2. So chances are if the guy is even somewhat above average, its easy to sell the lie. The constant larp from men then changed women's standards as they are constantly seeing 'taller heights,' meaning 5'10 is nothing special for them and they demand taller. The taller demand from women inspired even more men to larp about their height to meet this standard, this cycle repeats. Furthermore, since men who constantly larp are telling people then they are taller than they are, this causes unaware men into thinking they somehow grew if people they know 'grew' and they're still taller than them. Lastly, with the rise of this standard and the BP, short dudes are wearing shoe lifts and big ass shoes which makes it seem like there are less and less short people.

Why now?: The reason I think it has finally arrived is the mainstream introduction of BP and looksmaxxing. Everything I just mentioned were the main factors. But this is the nail in the coffin. With more and more people wanting to improve their appearance and 'online persona.' More and more people online lie about their height, in comments, posts, bios, etc. Check out any TikTok comment section and you'll see at least one comment trying to humble brag saying 'chat im 6'1 at 17 am I cooked?' The commenter is for one cringe, and two is probably closer to 5'10. This only adds to the endless cycle of larp inducing more larp.

What can we do about it?: In all honesty, there's almost nothing we can do to reverse this. Unless the entire internet was aware of it which will just never happen. If you're short, I actually recommend lying as you don't really have many options, and if you try and explain this you're gonna sound like an idiot. At this point, your best option is to lie and try and fit in, girls are attracted to the idea of a tall man. They can't actually discern 5'10 from 6'0 unless they're tall themselves. So as long as you aren't uber short, you should be in the clear.

My experience as a 'tall person': For context, I'm 6'1 morning height (NO LARP), and generally taller than most dudes whether you like that or not. Its true, no I dont feel like a giant but im usually in of the top 4/3 tallest people in a given room. And no, it isn't because humans are slowly getting taller over time (they are but in insanely small increments over decades).

TLDR: Men have lied about their height in recent years, which causes a higher standard for height, which causes more men to lie to fit the standard. This cycle repeats, and men also believe they are taller than they are due to lies from those around them.
Im pretty shure there is a similar problems in studies on average height. No short guy will go to those studies jfl. I live in france. Average is suppose to be like 5’10. Last year i was 5’9 and taller than 3/4 of guys i passed by in the street( and i wear shoes who barely increase my height, like 2 cm )

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
accurate

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Im pretty shure there is a similar problems in studies on average height. No short guy will go to those studies jfl. I live in france. Average is suppose to be like 5’10. Last year i was 5’9 and taller than 3/4 of guys i passed by in the round ( and i wear shoes who barely increase my height )
Lmfao yeah that makes total sense and no one is going to underreport on studies anyways, its all over reported

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and mathis
Lmfao yeah that makes total sense and no one is going to underreport on studies anyways, its all over reported
Yh i never go out so i was shocked lmaoo i thought i would have been extremly short concidering what everyone say on .org. 6’1 is optimal height btw good genes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and ChadL1te
Yh i never go out so i was shocked lmaoo i thought i would have been extremly short concidering what everyone say on .org. 6’1 is optimal height btw good genes
one of my only good genes sadly but an important one

one of my only good genes sadly but an important one
Yep at least we arent cursed like my short kings. Its so insulting to be called short king as a male btw. Nothing worse come in my mind. No wonder death rate is so much highter when your short jfl they take so much hate just for existing. I woud literally broke my legs and be in a chair just so no one know i am

Yep at least we arent cursed like my short kings. Its so insulting to be called short king as a male btw. Nothing worse come in my mind. No wonder death rate is so much highter when your short jfl they take so much hate just for existing. I woud literally broke my legs and be in a chair just so no one know i am
Yup. Imagine the only compliment is one that reminds you of your shortcomings.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yup. Imagine the only compliment is one that reminds you of your shortcomings.
Its not even a compliment imo. Short king. I literally see a kid in a costume too big for him. Worse nightmare for a guy

• +1
Im actually 6'1.5 but larp 6'2 @ChadL1te
That’s just called rounding up which most people do past .5, not really larping. Most 6’2.5 say 6’3 and so on

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv

Not a word son

Anything beyond frauding 1 inch with airforces is manlet cope imo.

• +1
yeah, ive got a friend who is a true barefoot 6'2 and he's usually by far the tallest guy around. yall larping when you say you get heightmogged all day at 6'

• +1
Pure facts

• +1
cheating will only get you so far, just be honest.

ppl are alwas 6'5, never 6'6, I have never seen anyone be or claim 6'6; i think thats just too far of a larp tbh, 6'5 is the highest you should go tbh.

Idk boyo, I'm like 6'1,5 with lifts and i sometimes even get mogged by girls and guys younger than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, TechnoBoss, prodigy_Ix and 2 others
buddy is probably 5'8:lul:
Maybe in the slums of US full of ethnics you are tall but here in europe 6ft-6'1 is
genuinly average height in relatively high class areas with young people.

My doctor actually measured me taller than i measure myself, i don't fraud height (only fraud with lifts 🤣)

Maybe in the slums of US full of ethnics you are tall but here in europe 6ft-6'1 is

My doctor actually measured me taller than i measure myself, i don't fraud height (only fraud with lifts 🤣)
Ah fair enough, high-income areas in europe are taller im in the states

lol im 5'10.5 not larping and even my friends taller (6'2 , 6'4 etc) think somehow im 6ft and girls think im 6ft as well, should i just go ahead and larp 6ft?? for some reason when in the past i tell people im 6ft even if they believe it, i feel terrible and ashamed 😢

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
lol im 5'10.5 not larping and even my friends taller (6'2 , 6'4 etc) think somehow im 6ft and girls think im 6ft as well, should i just go ahead and larp 6ft?? for some reason when in the past i tell people im 6ft even if they believe it, i feel terrible and ashamed 😢
do it.

As someone who also lives in NYC, taking the train feels like the fairest way to size up the competition. When I take a train in Spanish areas (I’m a legit 6 foot no larp) I am taller than 98% of people on the train.

When taking a train in the city (generally more whites and tourists) and I stand next to people it’s easily like 85% of people are shorter than me.

But yet on this forum or online, 6 foot will be told their borderline manlet.

Everyone is lying about their height. I guarantee if most of these people who think they’re 6’1 or whatever were put next to those jail height charts, they’d be Atleast half an inch to an inch shorter than what they think they are.

You’re very right about everyone needing to lie about their height because of how “common”being 6 foot has seemingly become because of online dating.
im 6'2. On the train my head hits the metal bar thing that people hold onto and i realized that everytime i sit down when the train is packed most peoples heads are not level with the bar and when they are they seem really tall especially from a seated view. 6 foot is tall i dont care what anyone says

This has been in place for like the last 5 years

I saw a guy i knew from a bp discord claim he was 2 inches taller on here

• +1
Dnr I live in Asia average height is 165cm

Its mostly applicable to USA and europe
What you typed is applicable everywhere, even over here. I'm considered very tall in my country and get a ton of compliments for being only 6ft.

Everyone here is frauding. Some guy in my class legit wore like the most retarded show lifts ever and everyone could tell. When there is a discussion about height typically, guys that are WAY shorter than me will say that they are 180cm when they are actually just 175cm with shoes.

• +1
yep i call it heightflation

• +1
aswell as the dickpocalypse (stay woke)

• +1

I'm 5'9 and notice that I'm not as much of a manlet as .org likes to claim tbh. Definitely a dead average height, but muh "5'9 is the new 5'6" jfl at everyone being a larper Imma start claiming 5'10.5 to cope.

Jfl:lul:, I'm finding a 6+ tall wife with 6+ parents and manly features or just ropemaxx. It's over for my bloodline :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
@kanderior

• +1
Yeah zoomers are the most height-conscious generation in history, and even when it's not deliberate normies overestimate their height by as much as 2 inches. There's also no way average heights are increasing while whites are becoming a minority in western Europe and living standards are dropping. It's why I don't trust self-reported height data, only those from countries with mandatory military service where they have thousands of actual measurements from conscripts (e.g. Scandinavia). Plus I think there's even studies that show average height in the West hasn't changed in decades.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, tombradylover and ChadL1te
I'm 5'9 and notice that I'm not as much of a manlet as .org likes to claim tbh. Definitely a dead average height, but muh "5'9 is the new 5'6" jfl at everyone being a larper Imma start claiming 5'10.5 to cope.
It will probably work

Im a real 6'2 (and fraud 6'3 lol) and I was very tall even in Sweden. like 10% max of guys were my height or taller

Im 179.5cm exactly which is a hair under 5'11 measured at the doctor and still people assume Im 5'9-5'10

Yeah you probably live in Scandinavia or someplace like that

Why do you wear shoe lifts at that height
Because of what OP just explained

Everyone is so obsessed with height nowadays that people who are genuinely tall feel short