The Heightpocalypse: It has arrived.

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Background: Have you ever been scrolling the ratings section, talking to some randoms on a bp discord, or scrolling Tinder and thought to yourself. When the fuck did everyone get so tall? Well, you aren't alone, and spoiler alert. Everybody isn't actually taller.

What is the Heightpocalypse?: It is a term I made up to describe the aftermath of mass larping, and ignorance. It is essentially the idea that more men than not either lie about their height, fraud it (shoes and lifts), or falsely presume their height to be taller than it is based on the excessive larping around them. For example, someone 6'0 whos taller than their friends who larp to 6'0 is gonna think they are 6'2 and then start telling people they're 6'2. Then the cycle repeats.

How did it happen? It all started primarily with dating apps and social media in around 2020-2021. Due to COVID-19, many people couldn't go out and party or go to a bar to meet partners. So many turned to online dating like Tinder and Hinge. Men have lied about their height on online dating apps since the dawn of time. Typically, they go into the next 'tier of height.' A 5'7 mf will larp to 5'9 to be average. And a 5'10 even 5'9 sometimes will larp to 6'0(this is more common). Obviously, some women are aware of this, however, most are not, and the ones that have a hard time distinguishing things like 6'0 and 6'2. So chances are if the guy is even somewhat above average, its easy to sell the lie. The constant larp from men then changed women's standards as they are constantly seeing 'taller heights,' meaning 5'10 is nothing special for them and they demand taller. The taller demand from women inspired even more men to larp about their height to meet this standard, this cycle repeats. Furthermore, since men who constantly larp are telling people then they are taller than they are, this causes unaware men into thinking they somehow grew if people they know 'grew' and they're still taller than them. Lastly, with the rise of this standard and the BP, short dudes are wearing shoe lifts and big ass shoes which makes it seem like there are less and less short people.

Why now?: The reason I think it has finally arrived is the mainstream introduction of BP and looksmaxxing. Everything I just mentioned were the main factors. But this is the nail in the coffin. With more and more people wanting to improve their appearance and 'online persona.' More and more people online lie about their height, in comments, posts, bios, etc. Check out any TikTok comment section and you'll see at least one comment trying to humble brag saying 'chat im 6'1 at 17 am I cooked?' The commenter is for one cringe, and two is probably closer to 5'10. This only adds to the endless cycle of larp inducing more larp.

What can we do about it?: In all honesty, there's almost nothing we can do to reverse this. Unless the entire internet was aware of it which will just never happen. If you're short, I actually recommend lying as you don't really have many options, and if you try and explain this you're gonna sound like an idiot. At this point, your best option is to lie and try and fit in, girls are attracted to the idea of a tall man. They can't actually discern 5'10 from 6'0 unless they're tall themselves. So as long as you aren't uber short, you should be in the clear.

My experience as a 'tall person': For context, I'm 6'1 morning height (NO LARP), and generally taller than most dudes whether you like that or not. Its true, no I dont feel like a giant but im usually in of the top 4/3 tallest people in a given room. And no, it isn't because humans are slowly getting taller over time (they are but in insanely small increments over decades).

TLDR: Men have lied about their height in recent years, which causes a higher standard for height, which causes more men to lie to fit the standard. This cycle repeats, and men also believe they are taller than they are due to lies from those around them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, NitoRump, KingCartierrr23 and 49 others
Tags of cool users: @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @PROMETHEUS @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @5.5psl @Xangsane @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine, TechnoBoss and NotCarv
holy shit i dont do this tho, with lifts im damn near 6'5 too

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), prodigy_Ix, greywind and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, prodigy_Ix, greywind and 6 others
Mirin’ high IQ attempt

Your ratio might actually turn positive at this rate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, greywind, chadpreetsingh and 14 others
Background: Have you ever been scrolling the ratings section, talking to some randoms on a bp discord, or scrolling Tinder and thought to yourself. When the fuck did everyone get so tall? Well, you aren't alone, and spoiler alert. Everybody isn't actually taller.

What is the Heightpocalypse?: It is a term I made up to describe the aftermath of mass larping, and ignorance. It is essentially the idea that more men than not either lie about their height, fraud it (shoes and lifts), or falsely presume their height to be taller than it is based on the excessive larping around them. For example, someone 6'0 whos taller than their friends who larp to 6'0 is gonna think they are 6'2 and then start telling people they're 6'2. Then the cycle repeats.

How did it happen? It all started primarily with dating apps and social media in around 2020-2021. Due to COVID-19, many people couldn't go out and party or go to a bar to meet partners. So many turned to online dating like Tinder and Hinge. Men have lied about their height on online dating apps since the dawn of time. Typically, they go into the next 'tier of height.' A 5'7 mf will larp to 5'9 to be average. And a 5'10 even 5'9 sometimes will larp to 6'0(this is more common). Obviously, some women are aware of this, however, most are not, and the ones that have a hard time distinguishing things like 6'0 and 6'2. So chances are if the guy is even somewhat above average, its easy to sell the lie. The constant larp from men then changed women's standards as they are constantly seeing 'taller heights,' meaning 5'10 is nothing special for them and they demand taller. The taller demand from women inspired even more men to larp about their height to meet this standard, this cycle repeats. Furthermore, since men who constantly larp are telling people then they are taller than they are, this causes unaware men into thinking they somehow grew if people they know 'grew' and they're still taller than them. Lastly, with the rise of this standard and the BP, short dudes are wearing shoe lifts and big ass shoes which makes it seem like there are less and less short people.

Why now?: The reason I think it has finally arrived is the mainstream introduction of BP and looksmaxxing. Everything I just mentioned were the main factors. But this is the nail in the coffin. With more and more people wanting to improve their appearance and 'online persona.' More and more people online lie about their height, in comments, posts, bios, etc. Check out any TikTok comment section and you'll see at least one comment trying to humble brag saying 'chat im 6'1 at 17 am I cooked?' The commenter is for one cringe, and two is probably closer to 5'10. This only adds to the endless cycle of larp inducing more larp.

What can we do about it?: In all honesty, there's almost nothing we can do to reverse this. Unless the entire internet was aware of it which will just never happen. If you're short, I actually recommend lying as you don't really have many options, and if you try and explain this you're gonna sound like an idiot. At this point, your best option is to lie and try and fit in, girls are attracted to the idea of a tall man. They can't actually discern 5'10 from 6'0 unless they're tall themselves. So as long as you aren't uber short, you should be in the clear.

My experience as a 'tall person': For context, I'm 6'1 morning height (NO LARP), and generally taller than most dudes whether you like that or not. Its true, no I dont feel like a giant but im usually in of the top 4/3 tallest people in a given room. And no, it isn't because humans are slowly getting taller over time (they are but in insanely small increments over decades).

TLDR: Men have lied about their height in recent years, which causes a higher standard for height, which causes more men to lie to fit the standard. This cycle repeats, and men also believe they are taller than they are due to lies from those around them.
I noticed men are getting taller i was so confused this makes the most sense.

I live NY i legit feels like everyone 6+ i think a lot of men are wearing heels

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wastedspermcel, midlatinocel and 3 others
holy shit i dont do this tho, with lifts im damn near 6'5 too
Ik you don't, nor am I accusing everyone here doing it. But some here def do

I noticed men are getting taller i was so confused this makes the most sense. I live NY i legit feels like everyone 6+ i think a lot of men are wearing heels
everyone is wearing jordans and Af1s. Im in NYC a lot it feels the same

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, midlatinocel and 2 others
Im actually 6'1.5 but larp 6'2 @ChadL1te

Ik you don't, nor am I accusing everyone here doing it. But some here def do
No im saying i should be doing this, ive said im 6'4 to a girl one time and she believed me even tho im barely 6'2 IRL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, midlatinocel, bloomercel and 2 others
And I dont blame you JFL, but you're a prime example of what lots of ppl do, aka rounding up

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
No im saying i should be doing this, ive said im 6'4 to a girl one time and she believed me even tho im barely 6'2 IRL
LMAOO lets start larping 6'3-6'4?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Axii, Clavicular and 1 other person
heighttwin

im only 6'2 when i stand up real straight but thats not my natural posture

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Water, i’m 6’1 as well and I have morons telling me they’re 6’1 when they’re 5’10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, prodigy_Ix, midlatinocel and 5 others
"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average height for men in New York is 5 feet 9.8 inches. The average height for women in New York is 5 feet 4.8 inches."

Seems everyone is larping to 6FT. @ChadL1te @TechnoBoss

How much height does the Air Force 1 add? Thanks to its considerable midsole and weighty toe box, the Air Force 1 adds roughly 1.18 inches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, fxckz, greywind and 6 others
Water, i’m 6’1 as well and I have morons telling me they’re 6’1 when they’re 5’10
Fr i started to question my own height at one point:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, greywind, midlatinocel and 3 others
As someone who also lives in NYC, taking the train feels like the fairest way to size up the competition. When I take a train in Spanish areas (I’m a legit 6 foot no larp) I am taller than 98% of people on the train.

When taking a train in the city (generally more whites and tourists) and I stand next to people it’s easily like 85% of people are shorter than me.

But yet on this forum or online, 6 foot will be told their borderline manlet.

Everyone is lying about their height. I guarantee if most of these people who think they’re 6’1 or whatever were put next to those jail height charts, they’d be Atleast half an inch to an inch shorter than what they think they are.

You’re very right about everyone needing to lie about their height because of how “common”being 6 foot has seemingly become because of online dating.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, whitepilledchad, Detective and 8 others
As someone who also lives in NYC, taking the train feels like the fairest way to size up the competition. When I take a train in Spanish areas (I’m a legit 6 foot no larp) I am taller than 98% of people on the train.

When taking a train in the city (generally more whites and tourists) and I stand next to people it’s easily like 85% of people are shorter than me.

Everyone is lying about their height. I guarantee if most of these people who think they’re 6’1 or whatever were put next to those jail height charts, they’d be Atleast half an inch to an inch shorter than what they think they are.

You’re very right about everyone needing to lie about their height because of how “common”being 6 foot has seemingly become because of online dating.
High IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, greywind, bloomercel and 1 other person
can confirm that being 6'2 even just as morning height is a fucking beast compared to 95% of people in urban areas, I've seen a lot of fat/frail LARP fuckers on the 'tok saying "duhh I'm 5'11 at 14 am I cooked" or the 6'1 LARP as well, in reality they're 5'9 and 5'11 respectively :lul: ime for HS I heightmog everyone except a sports negro or two, and am the tallest in a weightlifting class (many broccoliheads present). Probably perceived as 6'5-6'7 to the more turbozoomer of those niggas.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and TechnoBoss
"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average height for men in New York is 5 feet 9.8 inches. The average height for women in New York is 5 feet 4.8 inches."

How much height does the Air Force 1 add? Thanks to its considerable midsole and weighty toe box, the Air Force 1 adds roughly 1.18 inches.

View attachment 2806108
Everyone is larping. I’ve had friends tell me they’re 6 feet and they stand next to me and my shoulder is clearly above theirs.

I don’t know how common insoles are for people 5’11+ - I feel most insoles are bought by people who are legit like 5’6 just trying to get to a relatively normal or average height in public.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, bloomercel and 1 other person

w based thread gonna wear my balenciaga 3xl more often and say I’m 6ft

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
Everyone is larping. I’ve had friends tell me they’re 6 feet and they stand next to me and my shoulder is clearly above theirs.

I don’t know how common insoles are for people 5’11+ - I feel most insoles are bought by people who are legit like 5’6 just trying to get to a relatively normal or average height in public.
lol damn woman got guys hella insecure

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss if we ever meet Clav/Ylvern bro gonna be like 5'9 JFL :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, LordSergiXX63, Mewton and 3 others

Dude foreal

I was back in the city for break a week ago and i completely towered over ppl when i was in chinatown

• +1
Dude foreal

I was back in the city for break a week ago and i completely towered over ppl when i was in chinatown
Asian woman look like kids 0 boobs and 0 ass

• +1
i'm going to claim 6' at 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, greywind, Mewton and 8 others
Dude foreal

Chinatown is easy mode for mogging lmfao. So funny being there.

Asian woman look like kids 0 boobs and 0 ass
And they’re materialistic as fuck. Genuinely have no interest in them tbh. And they don’t like white guys with beards they like feminine looking whites so they don’t like me either.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Chinatown is easy mode for mogging lmfao. So funny being there.

And they’re materialistic as fuck. Genuinely have no interest in them tbh. And they don’t like white guys with beards they like feminine looking whites so they don’t like me either.
Just cut ur beard bro

I don’t think most users here actually know their real heights. As a matter of fact, I don’t think most people know their real heights. This is gonna be blown wide open sooner or later.

Just cut ur beard bro
Other girls like the beard just not Asians.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Narcissus🥀 and ChadL1te
I don’t think most users here actually know their real heights. As a matter of fact, I don’t think most people know their real heights. This is gonna be blown wide open sooner or later.

I do a checkup so i know my real height lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and TechnoBoss

Hopefully

Otherwise its only gonna get worse.

• +1
@Squirtle sticky this shit. It needs awareness

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel and TechnoBoss
I also just realized some guys use hair for height too.

Let's say u are 5'8-5'9 then u wear AFL Jordans thats 1-1.5 then with hair BOOM ur 5'11 and 6ft

• Woah
I also just realized some guys use hair for height too.

Let's say u are 5'8-5'9 then u wear AFL Jordans thats 1-1.5 then with hair BOOM ur 5'11 and 6ft
Yup. Curlyhair cells JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NotCarv

yep, I'm barely 5'10 and have been called tall before.

Also there is a guy that I'm taller than that claims to be 6'1 in my school:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mewton, It'snotover and 1 other person
yup i’m gonna slit my throat

yep, I'm barely 5'10 and have been called tall before.

Also there is a guy that I'm taller than that claims to be 6'1 in my school:lul::lul:
average highschool in 2024

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and TechnoBoss
If you cant beat em join em:feelsuhh:
oh i’m part of the problem i’m 5’10 but fraud 6’ flat but i’m still gonna kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Tags of cool users: @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @PROMETHEUS @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @5.5psl @Xangsane @pneumocystosis
Am i not cool enough for you? Do I have to give you a lapdance to be in your tag?

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te

View attachment 2806108
im 6'0 and fraud to 6'4 not ashamed but brutal nonetheless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 51465, ChadL1te and 1 other person