The 5'4 balding janitor that slayed

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,640
Reputation
297,179
A thread I randomly looked at today reninded me of a guy I knew on the old r/incelswithouthate and r/seduction subreddit. He was a 5'4 balding fat Indian virgin in his 20s wirh a thick accent and got laid with 2 white beckies after approaching an entire city block full of women which was around 200-300 women. He also gave irrefutable proof that they weren't hookers and documented the entire experience. Iirc he admitted latee that the women were mentally ill and seemed to be meth heads . The thread was pinned for almost a month. Users here who were active on that sub in 2020-2021 can vouch that this story is real. I'm ded srs
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jeoyw9192, Gonthar, Chadeep and 13 others
Didnโ€™t @aspiringexcel approach a ton of girls and get rejected by all
So he officially has less smv than a 5โ€™4โ€ balding fat curry

Brutal
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spongebobsex, Deleted member 15778, Donquixote and 8 others
@FaceandBBC @TechnoBoss @Gaygymmaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: Embryo and TechnoBoss
He shouldn't humiliate himself going out of his way to reach some sacred untouchable treasure. He should've stickied to his own race.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What am I fucking doing wrong?
 
  • +1
Reactions: raabla, greywind and Jason Voorhees
A thread on this forum reninded me of a guy I knew on the old r/incelswithouthate and r/seduction subreddit. He was a 5'4 balding fat Indian virgin in his 20s wirh a thick accent and got laid with 2 white beckies after approaching an entire city block full of women which was around 200-300 women. He also gave irrefutable proof that they weren't hookers and documented the entire experience. Iirc he admitted latee that the women were mentally ill and seemed to be meth heads . The thread was pinned for almost a month. Users here who were active on that sub in 2020-2021 can vouch that this story is real. I'm ded srs
 
  • +1
Reactions: spongebobsex and Jason Voorhees
Didnโ€™t @aspiringexcel approach a ton of girls and get rejected by all
So he officially has less smv than a 5โ€™4โ€ balding fat curry

Brutal
This guy was another r/incelswithouthate legend

2369281 JQKnMrc
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Donquixote, RealNinja, aspiringexcel and 6 others
just be pajeet theory
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donquixote, greywind, Deleted member 99538 and 3 others
Just go for mentally ill women/women who are sick in the head theory
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tagging old users
@wishIwasSalludon @Gengar @SubhumanCurrycel @Eduardo DOV
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rabbi and Deleted member 51358
Tagging old users
@wishIwasSalludon @Gengar @SubhumanCurrycel @Eduardo DOV
Honestly donโ€™t remember this. I had stints where I would leave for weeks and months so chances are I totally missed out on this. Who was he?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Didnโ€™t @aspiringexcel approach a ton of girls and get rejected by all
So he officially has less smv than a 5โ€™4โ€ balding fat curry

Brutal

I did it while being 169 cm in a country where 183 is avg.

This was a year ago
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 80130
A thread I randomly looked at today reninded me of a guy I knew on the old r/incelswithouthate and r/seduction subreddit. He was a 5'4 balding fat Indian virgin in his 20s wirh a thick accent and got laid with 2 white beckies after approaching an entire city block full of women which was around 200-300 women. He also gave irrefutable proof that they weren't hookers and documented the entire experience. Iirc he admitted latee that the women were mentally ill and seemed to be meth heads . The thread was pinned for almost a month. Users here who were active on that sub in 2020-2021 can vouch that this story is real. I'm ded srs
Muh freedoms
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Honestly donโ€™t remember this. I had stints where I would leave for weeks and months so chances are I totally missed out on this. Who was he?
I don't quite remember his username. It Singh something. It was long time ago so I don't remember the details
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengarโ€™s Ghost
@sportsmogger
 
He also wasted no time in fucking them raw and creamping those whores btw @sportsmogger. Curry in a hurry
 
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebobsex, Chadeep and Deleted member 46404
A thread I randomly looked at today reninded me of a guy I knew on the old r/incelswithouthate and r/seduction subreddit. He was a 5'4 balding fat Indian virgin in his 20s wirh a thick accent and got laid with 2 white beckies after approaching an entire city block full of women which was around 200-300 women. He also gave irrefutable proof that they weren't hookers and documented the entire experience. Iirc he admitted latee that the women were mentally ill and seemed to be meth heads . The thread was pinned for almost a month. Users here who were active on that sub in 2020-2021 can vouch that this story is real. I'm ded srs
Any archive of this :lul:
 

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
12
Views
64
real_rxz
real_rxz
pleasevanity
Replies
6
Views
46
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
Idontknowlol
Replies
2
Views
49
mxl4chi1
M
islaymtbs
Replies
3
Views
47
Raison_d'รชtre
Raison_d'รชtre
muhajudin21
Replies
6
Views
37
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top