alsp bp or nbp?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12234
I hate bitches

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and DarkLooks
do you trust those stats?
Yes, but I made a mistake. Had global average, we don't want chincs and curries in our equation.

For western average we need:

6,95 inches lenght
5.65 inches girth

Suifuel, im not 95 percentile in girth, need to Bathmate maxx asap

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend, onnysk and 4 others
Yes, but I made a mistake. Had global average, we don't want chincs and curries in our equation.

For western average we need:

6,95 inches lenght
5.65 inches girth

Suifuel, im not 95 percentile in girth, need to Bathmate maxx asap
do you SERIOUSLY believe that the stats are true jfl I cant imagine them to be true tbh but still lifefuel?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14693
do you SERIOUSLY believe that the stats are true jfl I cant imagine them to be true tbh but still lifefuel?
You are saying I am not 95 percentile with 7,5x5,5 cock? Suifuel if the statistics are faked. :blackpill:

Whats your size.

Gonna bathmate maxx anyway, 8x6 inches is my final goal, should be good, regardless of which statistics you use.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2729
  • So Sad
even if the average penis is 5.5”

foids will only fuck a guy with a 7” penis (they can tell without seeing from phenotype)

so too a good, average is 7”

you need 9”+ to get that response from female :D

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I dont think bathmate is that potent bro
Most people in this thread seem to gain 0.5 inches gain in girth. But it will be a long time until I can use Bathmate, when I leave home, I can't use a penis pump in my parents home jfl

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 14693
even if the average penis is 5.5”

foids will only fuck a guy with a 7” penis (they can tell without seeing from phenotype)

so too a good, average is 7”

you need 9”+ to get that response from female :D
dicklet cope

you could probably get a favorable response from a female for a 7x5.5 dick

• +1
Reactions: thecel, gamma, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Growth Plate and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and CupOfCoffee
Based off your physique and all your hornyposts, you're obviously very high t, high e and high dht. Mirin

There is nothing wrong with proportional high e and we know that nuking estrogen would destroy libido
I inject so of course I'm high T

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I inject so of course I'm high T
What were your blood test results before and after injecting? You probably were already high t before injecting. Rip your mogger endogenous t

What were your blood test results before and after injecting? You probably were already high t before injecting. Rip your mogger endogenous t
Not sure I didn't test it but I was very horny before injecting and I had very wide shoulders so probably high T tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Not sure I didn't test it but I was very horny before injecting and I had very wide shoulders so probably high T tbh
I always relate to your hornyposts. I am very comically horny as well

Frame seems to actually be more about growth factors and genetics and not androgens. The castrated singers achieved abnormally tall height, large ribcages which improved their singing and wide frames. I think the famous 23 year old that never hit puberty also had a wide frame, because after all, frame is due to how long your clavicles are, which is a bone that should grow in response to growth hormone, just like your leg and spine bones would before the growth plates fuse

Testosterone only accelerates how fast you grow during one's growing years which is why we have growth spurts during puberty

The size of your shoulder muscles itself I can see may be a clear indicator of high t due to them having a high androgen response or whatever

Out of all my muscles, my delts and triceps improve the fastest in strength and my chest the slowest

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm packing roughly 7x5 and it honestly is an individual basis tbh. Most are satisfied, too big for some (mainly short petite girls), and just enough for others. Been called "big" by alot of girls. Girth has never been an issue and, honestly, girth is the easiest to fix with a pump. I've considered using a ring to add another 0.20 inches but it was never an issue.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I'm packing roughly 7x5 and it honestly is an individual basis tbh. Most are satisfied, too big for some (mainly short petite girls), and just enough for others. Been called "big" by alot of girls. Girth has never been an issue and, honestly, girth is the easiest to fix with a pump. I've considered using a ring to add another 0.20 inches but it was never an issue.
Next week I'm banging a 5'1 Latina girl let's see how she handles my 7x5.5 I'll report back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
I'm 7.5 x 6 (less now I can't get fully hard any more due to crushed libido from mental effects of being incel) and out of 30 slays only 3 couldn't take it or commented it was large

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Do you have a deep voice?

Everything hurts, and I'm dying.

I'm 7.5 x 6 (less now I can't get fully hard any more due to crushed libido from mental effects of being incel) and out of 30 slays only 3 couldn't take it or commented it was large
"Incel" with 30 slays?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
typical male logic: the bigger the better

i know of 3 girl who didnt enjoy sex cuz their partners dick was too big (mostly girth) and broke up eventually

• Woah
  • +1
🧢

• Woah
bump

• +1