The 80/20 rule would NOT exist if everyone was Chad

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
One common cope I've heard is that if all incels died, chad would be screwed over as a result of it because without ugly incels, chads would lose their competitive edge since their looks would no longer make them special to foids. That the 80/20 rule would still just continue to exist even in a world containing only chads.

But that's bullshit.

By that line of logic, foids would suddenly start craving incel dick if all the chads died. Do you know what would actually happen if the top 80% died leaving only the bottom 20%?

Women would just stop having sex.

And we know this because this has literally happened to other species of mammals. There are documented instances of species edging towards extinction because the more desirable males disappeared or died off. With there not being enough chads around, the females just stopped breeding. It didn't matter if there were still other males. The females didn't want them.

Attractiveness is OBJECTIVE. It's not something that simply exists relative to something else. A chad is a chad. An incel is an incel. Foids notice on a biological level.

The brutal blackpill, is that if everybody on the planet was a Chad or Stacy, the only thing that would happen is that everybody would be happy. There would be no incels. No ugly people. No sexlessness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, SubhumanCurrycel, BeanletMogger and 23 others
Nope, the bell curve would just shift to the right

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, Latinolooksmaxxer, Skywalker and 5 others
Nope, the bell curve would just shift to the right
Did you read what I just said?

Attractiveness isn't something that's determined by how other people look. Even if you'd never seen a beautiful woman in your entire life, you'd still experience a sense of revulsion if you saw a really ugly one. You're biologically predisposed to do so. It's the same with foids.

You can make the argument that the hottest chads would score even more often, but there wouldn't be any true incels.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HarrierDuBois, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
yes it would thats why tinder gets harder every year or so

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship, MoggerGaston and 3 others
I ran experiment with a HTNfish I made in 2018, tried it a few months back and there was a serious descenion in the results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, MoggerGaston, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Did you read what I just said?

Attractiveness isn't something that's determined by how other people look. Even if you'd never seen a beautiful woman in your entire life, you'd still experience a sense of revulsion if you saw a really ugly one. You're biologically predisposed to do so. It's the same with foids.

You can make the argument that the hottest chads would score even more often, but there wouldn't be any true incels.
no, it changes based on relative beauty. plenty of guys here remember the girl from highschool or middle school crush ending up being "subhuman" as they know now. its the same reason why the standard for height has increased drastically. dudes lie about being 6ft all the time so women now just filter anyone out who isnt like 6'5 on bumble lol and see that as the norm now even tho youll almost never see a 6'5 guy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Salieri, Danish_Retard and 5 others
elab please
I made a HTN/Chadlite fish back in 2018 and had loads of girls popping up straight up offering sex etc.

But I tried it again recently and got no where near the same results

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane, thereallegend and 1 other person
One common cope I've heard is that if all incels died, chad would be screwed over as a result of it because without ugly incels, chads would lose their competitive edge since their looks would no longer make them special to foids. That the 80/20 rule would still just continue to exist even in a world containing only chads.

But that's bullshit.

By that line of logic, foids would suddenly start craving incel dick if all the chads died. Do you know what would actually happen if the top 80% died leaving only the bottom 20%?

And we know this because this has literally happened to other species of mammals. There are documented instances of species edging towards extinction because the more desirable males disappeared or died off. With there not being enough chads around, the females just stopped breeding. It didn't matter if there were still other males. The females didn't want them.

Attractiveness is OBJECTIVE. It's not something that simply exists relative to something else. A chad is a chad. An incel is an incel. Foids notice on a biological level.

The brutal blackpill, is that if everybody on the planet was a Chad or Stacy, the only thing that would happen is that everybody would be happy. There would be no incels. No ugly people. No sexlessness.
LOW IQ thread tbh. Why do women find a person attractive? Because they have good genes? What determines good genes - their ability to survive in an environment. If the enviornment changed today such that a famine occured, chads would die off because they are tall. Which would leave a gap in the market to be filled by incels, short men pass their genes on, childern become malnourished and the avg height drops.

Female selection is competitve, and there are different types of selection. We as humans tend to like the norm and don't like extremes. If chads were to die, the norm would change and thus "new chads" would come to replace the old ones

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 19036, Salieri and 2 others
I made a HTN/Chadlite fish back in 2018 and had loads of girls popping up straight up offering sex etc.

But I tried it again recently and got no where near the same results
how bad was the descension? You're a numbers man, can you give any sort of objective/estimate on how bad it is now

then why the hell do so many countries with subhuman men have high birthrates?
by your logic the 80/20 rule is based on a set attractiveness and isnt relative, but the fact that 3rd world countries havent gone extinct disproves that
and what about countries with low birthrates, AKA europe?
women will adapt if the average attractiveness changes

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and Salieri
I ran experiment with a HTNfish I made in 2018, tried it a few months back and there was a serious descenion in the results
Post the pic of the htn, just curiosity tho

Post the pic of the htn, just curiosity tho
9138D55A 853A 44C0 B39B 92CFE6A6BBB8 1 201 a
it
3F9BE4DB F6BC 42E9 A267 A5B1DC483E2C 1 201 a
was this guy - tbh hes probably chadlite not HTN, he did significantly worse in 2022 than 2018.

still did decently mind- espeically matches wise- tbf it might be partially cos lots of the features on tidner than used to be free became paid features

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
View attachment 1799344 it View attachment 1799346was this guy - tbh hes probably chadlite not HTN, he did significantly worse in 2022 than 2018.

still did decently mind- espeically matches wise- tbf it might be partially cos lots of the features on tidner than used to be free became paid features
Yeah i'd say htn online and chadlite irl because of his body, he doesn't looks tall but has gymcelled body halo. It's over even for guys like this in 2022, i hope it's just because tinder now has more paid features compared to 2018

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thereallegend
Yeah i'd say htn online and chadlite irl because of his body, he doesn't looks tall but has gymcelled body halo. It's over even for guys like this in 2022, i hope it's just because tinder now has more paid features compared to 2018
He still did well in terms of pure matches-

But the big difference was in 2018 he had a lot of girls who were like high tier becky first message him being extrmeley sexual right away and pretty mich offeriing their pussies on a silver platter. Whereas in 2022 he didnt get those same messages

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Daniel Plainview, Xangsane and 1 other person
He still did well in terms of pure matches-

But the big difference was in 2018 he had a lot of girls who were like high tier becky first message him being extrmeley sexual right away and pretty mich offeriing their pussies on a silver platter. Whereas in 2022 he didnt get those same messages
I just wonder why girls standards are getting higher and higher and also irrealistic, sooner or later datink market will collapse thanks to foids

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
Yes another high IQ post
Although I think if all men looked like
White Pretty boys and were aged nicely it would be much better than chad

The raw attraction a pretty boy gets is unmatched

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Cope
In 754 the average height was 5’3-5’4

They would laugh if you were there preaching the 80/20 rule and how they aren’t desirable to women and whatnot cuz they’re all manlets .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Salieri and MoggerGaston
Harder for whom?

I've said this before: Most people here underestimate what a 'chad' actually is. Tinder is only getting 'harder' if you were never chad. There use to be a time where higher-tier normies stood a chance but that's not really the case anymore as much. But those guys were never really chads in the first place. Being a ripped/roidmaxed normie or even high-tier normie does not make you chad.

Furthermore, people here overplay how picky women actually are. Wanting chad instead of normies isn't being picky. Being picky is if you rejected a 9/10 chad with 6.3ft because you wanted a 10/10 chad that's 6.4ft. Despite what the copers here believe women don't actually do this irl. You just need to be chad and you will score with women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Harder for whom?

I've said this before: Most people here underestimate what a 'chad' actually is. Tinder is only getting 'harder' if you were never chad. There use to be a time where higher-tier normies stood a chance but that's not really the case anymore as much. But those guys were never really chads in the first place. Being a ripped/roidmaxed normie or even high-tier normie does not make you chad.

Furthermore, people here overplay how picky women actually are. Wanting chad instead of normies isn't being picky. Being picky is if you rejected a 9/10 chad with 6.3ft because you wanted a 10/10 chad that's 6.4ft. Despite what the copers here believe women don't actually do this irl. You just need to be chad and you will score with women.
no you fool, literally using the same chadfishes overtime. they basically get worse except for the absolute peak dudes

no you fool, literally using the same chadfishes overtime. they basically get worse except for the absolute peak dudes
But the point is that they're still getting SOMETHING. Which is already better than for 90% of normies.

I never said that all chads are created equal. Just merely that in a world where only chads exist, there wouldn't be any incels.

But the point is that they're still getting SOMETHING. Which is already better than for 90% of normies.

I never said that all chads are created equal. Just merely that in a world where only chads exist, there wouldn't be any incels.
nigga theyre going to descend and become borderline incels at a point at this rate which is MY POINT

nigga theyre going to descend and become borderline incels at a point at this rate which is MY POINT
And my point is that it's not true.

Even if every woman wanted a giga-chad there simply aren't enough of them to go around. Chads are already rare in the first place. Most foids are not going to wait months and months just to score with one single giga-chad if there are other lesser chads around. They might do this if the only alternative was normies, but that's not what we're talking about.

Just fucking lol if you think the average foid would look at a 8/10 chad and think "Nope not good enough I'd rather wait another year for the next 9/10." :feelsgood:

And my point is that it's not true.

Even if every woman wanted a giga-chad there simply aren't enough of them to go around. Chads are already rare in the first place. Most foids are not going to wait months and months just to score with one single giga-chad if there are other lesser chads around. They might do this if the only alternative was normies, but that's not what we're talking about.

Just fucking lol if you think the average foid would look at a 8/10 chad and think "Nope not good enough I'd rather wait another year for the next 9/10." :feelsgood:
nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Salieri
Cope
In 754 the average height was 5’3-5’4

They would laugh if you were there preaching the 80/20 rule and how they aren’t desirable to women and whatnot cuz they’re all manlets .
Let me introduce to something called the
Patriarchy

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Absolutely true.

I was actually planning to write and post this thread. If everyone was a Chad, then even the least attractive chad would be getting women because his looks alone carry raw sex appeal, which would turn on women... doesn't matter if it means he gets mogged by 90% of men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Hypergamy would still follow money, status, and intelligence.

But that's bullshit.

First part is fact, Second part is cope, There is no one circumstance you could change that'd make Everyone happy

If everyone was chad, there would be no more incels.

Right now an incel could be an acne-ridden, balding 5'6 recessed abomination. Having to compete with a 6'4 masc chad.

In a more fair world, where people would all look more similar, the difference between the best and worst looking guy could be something like.

A 6'2 guy with brown eyes and a narrow jaw, vs a 6'4 guy with blue eyes and a wide jaw.
Sure the 6'4 guy is better looking, but the difference is small. The 6'2 guy could wear coloured contacts and shoelifts and the diff would be even smaller.

No such thing when ur competing with 6'4 chad as a 5'6 recessed abomination. Inceldom guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
society if all sub 6psls didn't exist
1B1FC098 25F1 4457 BEA6 EAC7BB631803

society if 6psl+ didm't exist
2BB7513B 8951 43B4 BAD1 D5D4155EA874

@StrangerDanger
@ForeverRecession
@Erik-Jón
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160, Prettyboy and 2 others
If everyone was chad, there would be no more incels.

Right now an incel could be an acne-ridden, balding 5'6 recessed abomination. Having to compete with a 6'4 masc chad.

In a more fair world, where people would all look more similar, the difference between the best and worst looking guy could be something like.

A 6'2 guy with brown eyes and a narrow jaw, vs a 6'4 guy with blue eyes and a wide jaw.
Sure the 6'4 guy is better looking, but the difference is small. The 6'2 guy could wear coloured contacts and shoelifts and the diff would be even smaller.

No such thing when ur competing with 6'4 chad as a 5'6 recessed abomination. Inceldom guaranteed
The thing is most incels in 2022 aernt acne-ridden, balding, 5'6 reccessed abominations.

Theyre more often 5'10 white dudes, with normal facial development who simply lack dimoprhism and low trust looks

A brutal reality some refuse to accept

The thing is most incels in 2022 aernt acne-ridden, balding, 5'6 reccessed abominations.

Theyre more often 5'10 white dudes, with normal facial development who simply lack dimoprhism and low trust looks
Yes, because they get brutally mogged by 6'2 white guys with better facial development. The differences are too big still.

High IQ thread. Redpill cucks will seethe.

if water wasnt wet, it wouldnt be water

male height’s attractiveness is relative to that of other males. If everyone were equally tall, nobody would be at an advantage or disadvantage due to height. The perception of facial beauty is also relative to your competitors, hence JBW, but there’s a strong intrinsic component. Infants know whether the first human they’ve ever seen is ugly or not.
Link the observations in these mammal species

Those guys are below average then.

I agree, one of the stupidest things I hear repeated so often is "how boring would the world be if we were all the same" LOL. No, it would be much more equal and more people would be happy (atleast when it comes to looks).

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I agree, one of the stupidest things I hear repeated so often is "how boring would the world be if we were all the same" LOL. No, it would be much more equal and more people would be happy (atleast when it comes to looks).
THIS.

Normies can't wrap their head around the fact that there are NO objective benefits not looking attractive. Ugly people basically only exist because of undesirable genetic mutations that 'corrupt' your genetic blueprint. Good looking people are basically just what human perfection looks like when there's no errors in the human blueprint.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and datboijj
THIS.

Normies can't wrap their head around the fact that there are NO objective benefits not looking attractive. Ugly people basically only exist because of undesirable genetic mutations that 'corrupt' your genetic blueprint. Good looking people are basically just what human perfection looks like when there's no errors in the human blueprint.
Out side of height you are 100% right
Everyone would be good looking pretty equally and then personality would actually matter
but probably will still choose the tallest of that personality
if everyone was the same height then yes completely equal

THIS.

Only people who profit of off our differences are the people who got “lucky” and are either chad or tall.

Only people who profit of off our differences are the people who got “lucky” and are either chad or tall.
Tbh this is true even for women. Let's be honest the average foid isn't making millions of OnlyFans.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Sprinkles and Krakowski
Women would be satisifed they don't have to put up with subhumans anymore

did you run it with the same age as you did in 2018?
zoomers in general are turbo ageists specially in dating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer