The absolute cuckery of mankind is in almost all of u you disgusting pieces of shit

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
The ultimate cuckery IS BY FAR : the niggas who prefer to see humans suffer instead of animals.

this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL
Thread on a kitten being stomped to death https://looksmax.org/threads/kitten-being-stomped-to-its-death-by-three-girls.346336/
VS
Thread of a BURNT ALIVE BABY

RESULTS : AS EXPECTED OF CUCKS THE KITTEN GETS MUCH MORE SYMPATHY THAN THE FKING HUMAN BABY .( THAT ALSO SUFFERED TEN TIMES MORE SINCE DEATH BY BURNING IS ONE OF THE MOST HORRIBLE DEATH ) and THE FKING BABY GOT JFLED AND MADE FUN OF AHAHAHAHAA FKING GAY WORLD :feelswah:
JUST LOOK AT THE FKING REACTS FROM BOTH THREAD
KITTEN :
Screenshot 20210513 173608 Chrome
Screenshot 20210513 173559 Chrome

VS ACTUAL HUMAN BABY ( YOUR RACE CUCKS )
Screenshot 20210513 173515 Chrome

HOLY SHIT AT THIS CUCKERY, INDEED I AM STARTING TO HATE HUMANITY BECAUSE OF SUBHUMANS LIKE U

" OH NO NO NOT THE KITTEN OH NO CUTE KITTEN DOESNT DESERVE THIS NOOOOOOOO :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
" ahah funny israeli bbq baby :feelsyay:"
Holy shit my blood is boiling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, karbo, Kaires and 33 others
It’s funny when it’s a person but apparently a war crime when it’s some selfish animal

The people on here are just redditors in denial

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Boldandbeautiful, Sny and 16 others
i actually thought people felt more sympathy for the kitten because it was innocent, but the baby was more innocent if you consider sentience. man fuck all you faggot virtue signalers

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, fogdart, Boldandbeautiful and 7 others
and cats are inherently evil too. they have hunted several bird species to extinction

what have baby humans done? i havent heard a baby to have a confirmed kill yet (maybe chicago babies have shot someone but idk)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 7224, ilyess and 9 others
i agree fatso i hate misanthropists "muh humanity is cancer muh muh" ok so rope

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 10524, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
" NOT THE CUTE KITTEN NOOOO NO WAY STOP, DO IT TO MY MOM INSTEAD NOOO
"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, fogdart, Boldandbeautiful and 13 others
Funny thread title + a pic of a baby burnt vs normal thread title + a vid of a cat getting killed by women

If @kjsbdfiusdf had posted a vid of the baby getting burned alive people would have reacted differently, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
>I would rather 20 random people die screaming to save my cats. People suck
:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, happybread, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
>I would rather 20 random people die screaming to save my cats. People suck
:feelshah:
that pissed me off so much reading that

"humans naturally evil bro!"
130 Wojak collection ideas in 2021 | memes, meme faces, reaction pictures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 4804 and Kristin
have to laugh at sad shit to impress le edgy cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
that pissed me off so much reading that

"humans naturally evil bro!"
View attachment 1133703
I want to find the fucker who wrote that and legit sodomize him

I can pm you his username if you want to troll him in the reddit comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 4804
Files are still being uploaded. Are you sure you want to submit this form?

Attachments

• 1620922741715.png
    1620922741715.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 287
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 4804
I want to find the fucker who wrote that and legit sodomize him

I can pm you his username if you want to troll him in the reddit comments
send it lol

• +1
I gave up on humanity ages ago since no one has ever cared about me so why would I care about anyone else? Humanity hates genetic trash like me. I’ve known nothing but neglect and torture from humans so I don’t care about any of them even babies (who grow up to be evil anyway).

I never get sad to anything but that kitty in pain was so sad cause it was such an adorable smol thing who could never hurt a human, only make one happy. I would nurture it and love it and it would love me back ( I used to have a dog when very young and it always licked me and came to me even tho I was ugly, no human has ever treated me that well).

I prefer animals over humans since they treat me better. That little kitty deserved so much better seeing it in pain, the defenseless little thing, it doesn’t make sense anyone would hurt such a. Thing. It made me so angry that humans can do that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524, turkproducer and 3 others
I didn't find funny the thread about the baby burnt

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4804
It's not that tbh, it's that the baby is a pic, and the burned body doesn't look gory, it looks like a wierd sculpture or burned meat, the video has a cat getting crushed to death. I always find humans getting tortured worse then animals, but in this case i had no problem seeing the baby

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Carolus, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
It's not that tbh, it's that the baby is a pic, and the burned body doesn't look gory, it looks like a wierd sculpture or burned meat, the video has a cat getting crushed to death. I always find humans getting tortured worse then animals, but in this case i had no problem seeing the baby
Altough i thought of the format difference too, i was once again wrong
Screenshot 20210513 182554 Chrome

It's so over for humanity :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and TsarTsar444
I gave up on humanity ages ago since no one has ever cared about me so why would I care about anyone else? Humanity hates genetic trash like me. I’ve known nothing but neglect and torture from humans so I don’t care about any of them even babies (who grow up to be evil anyway).

I never get sad to anything but that kitty in pain was so sad cause it was such an adorable smol thing who could never hurt a human, only make one happy. I would nurture it and love it and it would love me back ( I used to have a dog when very young and it always licked me and came to me even tho I was ugly, no human has ever treated me that well).

I prefer animals over humans since they treat me better. That little kitty deserved so much better seeing it in pain, the defenseless little thing, it doesn’t make sense anyone would hurt such a. Thing. It made me so angry that humans can do that.
Such a shitty argument " if i feed the kitten it will love me " , that strategy also applies to us , if you gave money to people they would be your friends just like the cat will trust and love you as long as you give it food and shelter .

The truth is that animals do not care about you .
All that torture and neglect you are talking about is probably you being a virgin jfl .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 10524, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Such a shitty argument " if i feed the kitten it will love me " , that strategy also applies to us , if you gave money to people they would be your friends just like the cat will trust and love you as long as you give it food and shelter .

All that torture and neglect you are talking about is probably you being a virgin jfl .
No need to argue, its over for my boy @TraumatisedOgre , he is too deep into the cuck hole :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Kristin

"If I feed the Kitten it will love me" sounds an awful lot like "If I give a girl some money every week she will fuck me"

The truth is, the only animal that will genuinely form a bond with you is a dog, and that's because they were bred to be with men.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 4804
Bro trust me if some human would stomp a baby live on camera people would react different. :y'all:

Its that we didnt see the baby suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 4804
NONONONO you can't like animals more than random humans
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
YAAAS KWEEEN, LIKE A WHOLE OTHER SPECY BECAUSE U ARE SO EDGY U HATE HUMANITY WWIIIGHHTTTT KWEEEEN :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
israel defense forces have a bbq!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 4804
YAAAS KWEEEN, LIKE A WHOLE OTHER SPECY BECAUSE U ARE SO EDGY U HATE HUMANITY WWIIIGHHTTTT KWEEEEN :soy:
Nice try bro but not quite there yet
Tenor 1

I am ugly as fuck of course humans hate me cause of that. Did I ever deny that? That’s the reason every human I’ve ever known has hated my guts and shown utter disgust on their faces and avoided me.

Animals however especially dogs have shown me affection that humans never would. Every time I came home from daycare my dog always licked me and barked. We played a lot and I liked hugging him. No human can come close to the affection an animal can give a subhuman like me.

Maybe if you were as ugly as me you’d understand but clearly youre not and have good experiences with some people. I haven’t.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Niggas make jokes about an innocent baby dying and call it dark humour :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7651, Kristin and 1 other person
I am ugly as fuck of course humans hate me cause of that. Did I ever deny that? That’s the reason every human I’ve ever known has hated my guts and shown utter disgust on their faces and avoided me.

Animals however especially dogs have shown me affection that humans never would. Every time I came home from daycare my dog always licked me and barked. We played a lot and I liked hugging him. No human can come close to the affection an animal can give a subhuman like me.

Maybe if you were as ugly as me you’d understand but clearly youre not and have good experiences with some people. I haven’t.
you are literally gutter trash, most people on this site exaggerate their pain for comic effect but you are so worthless that not even the cat you simp for likes you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, gamma and Deleted member 4804
you are literally gutter trash, most people on this site exaggerate their pain but you are so worthless that not even the cat you simp for likes you
You try to start fights with the whole forum cause you have a horrible ratio and no one knows who you are

But you still end up getting bullied by Looksmaxxer and others for you know, also being gutter trash 😓😓 and getting bullied in hs several times u mentioned in ur post history hehe

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524 and Kristin

U think a baby will hate u cuz u r ugly ?
A child is innocent, cut the bullshit.
U just are way too disconnected from reality ,muh subhuman.
Take care of an orphanage, be kind to other people in need and see how they react. People may be more complex than animals, but at the end of the day they will certainly not treat u of a subhuman if u dont act like it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, gamma and Deleted member 2403
You try to start fights with the whole forum cause you have a horrible ratio and no one knows who you are

But you still end up getting bullied by Looksmaxxer and others for you know, also being gutter trash 😓😓 and getting bullied in hs several times u mentioned in ur post history hehe
>and getting bullied in hs several times u mentioned in ur post history hehe.
I look through post history to make fun of people hehe

:soy::soy:

• JFL
Messages have been posted since you loaded this page. View them?Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 5 seconds before performing this action.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Carolus, MusicMaxxingMidget and 5 others
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 4804
Funny thread title + a pic of a baby burnt vs normal thread title + a vid of a cat getting killed by women

If @kjsbdfiusdf had posted a vid of the baby getting burned alive people would have reacted differently, trust me.
that's true but the babys face and position is more sympathy inducing imo. Even if you are right, these will be the same people who judge others if they laugh at the cat post. That's the real problem. Not their reaction. Their judgement of others' reaction.

• +1
Reactions: ANDALUSIAN_JOCK and Deleted member 4804
[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 5794267, member: 442"

Screenshot 2021 03 08 at 000857

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and StrangerDanger