The absolute cuckery of mankind is in almost all of u you disgusting pieces of shit

U think a baby will hate u cuz u r ugly ?
A child is innocent, cut the bullshit.
U just are way too disconnected from reality ,muh subhuman.
Take care of an orphanage, be kind to other people in need and see how they react. People may be more complex than animals, but at the end of the day they will certainly not treat u of a subhuman if u dont act like it

Children judge others on looks just as much and are even lower inhib at showing their discontent cause they have less social experience and more immaturity so don’t know proper etiquette

Yes, if you are nice to others they will probably curb their discontent at ur face but there’s no denying that you are inherently unloveable and you will never receive love that a better looking person will get with same behaviour as you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
How did you know
Fb7

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 4804
The ultimate cuckery IS BY FAR : the niggas who prefer to see humans suffer instead of animals.

this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL
Thread on a kitten being stomped to death https://looksmax.org/threads/kitten-being-stomped-to-its-death-by-three-girls.346336/
VS
Thread of a BURNT ALIVE BABY

RESULTS : AS EXPECTED OF CUCKS THE KITTEN GETS MUCH MORE SYMPATHY THAN THE FKING HUMAN BABY .( THAT ALSO SUFFERED TEN TIMES MORE SINCE DEATH BY BURNING IS ONE OF THE MOST HORRIBLE DEATH ) and THE FKING BABY GOT JFLED AND MADE FUN OF AHAHAHAHAA FKING GAY WORLD :feelswah:
JUST LOOK AT THE FKING REACTS FROM BOTH THREAD
KITTEN :
View attachment 1133671View attachment 1133672

VS ACTUAL HUMAN BABY ( YOUR RACE CUCKS ) View attachment 1133673
HOLY SHIT AT THIS CUCKERY, INDEED I AM STARTING TO HATE HUMANITY BECAUSE OF SUBHUMANS LIKE U

" OH NO NO NOT THE KITTEN OH NO CUTE KITTEN DOESNT DESERVE THIS NOOOOOOOO :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
" ahah funny israeli bbq baby :feelsyay:"
Holy shit my blood is boiling
ok

• JFL
>and getting bullied in hs several times u mentioned in ur post history hehe.
I look through post history to make fun of people hehe

:soy::soy:
i saw the looksmaxxer thread ages ago bro and he went through yours and screenshotted

Sorry u went through that I can understand why u need to let it out online :feelswhy:

Thanks for ur kind words truthmirrornigger, hopefully u stay bronze forever inshallah, u deserve this hell :feelsez:

@Fatsofag I wasn't going to engage on this argument but I think it's important to clarify things

Human empathy doesn't exist, you're taught since you're young to think that everyone is the same, and humans are all brothers and related at some level, it's some kind of brainwashing.
What DOES exist is empathy between people, that's a true feeling that everyone has naturally without being taught, if you have any kind of relation with someone you'll feel more empathy for them.
And when it comes to animals is way natural to prefer that some random human suffer other than your animal. Back then what do you think people would rather? Their cattle to be dead or a random person from another tribe? It's natural, we protect our things, our close relationships and therefore our animals.

BUT: if someone says they prefer seeing someone die instead of a random animal they're being edgy or soy for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4804
i saw the looksmaxxer thread ages ago bro and he went through yours and screenshotted

Sorry u went through that I can understand why u need to let it out online :feelswhy:
I wasnt bullied, but I had a bad friend group that just sort of abandoned me and I vented here out of anger but then nigmaxxer234 keeps spreading it out of context to make it look like I was bullied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 4804
@Fatsofag I wasn't going to engage on this argument but I think it's important to clarify things

Human empathy doesn't exist, you're taught since you're young to think that everyone is the same, and humans are all brothers and related at some level, it's some kind of brainwashing.
What DOES exist is empathy between people, that's a true feeling that everyone has naturally without being taught, if you have any kind of relation with someone you'll feel more empathy for them.
And when it comes to animals is way natural to prefer that some random human suffer other than your animal. Back then what do you think people would rather? Their cattle to be dead or a random person from another tribe? It's natural, we protect our things, our close relationships and therefore our animals.

BUT: if someone says they prefer seeing someone die instead of a random animal they're being edgy or soy for sure.
Yeah but i still believe that the cattle argument isnt valable, empathy does exist between humans im almost sure of it, even if tribes exists, some tribes are merciful in killing the others while others arent. If someone looks like u, u might naturally identify urself and feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Yeah but i still believe that the cattle argument isnt valable, empathy does exist between humans im almost sure of it, even if tribes exists, some tribes are merciful in killing the others while others arent. If someone looks like u, u might naturally identify urself and feel bad.
This is a fairly new way of thinking that's why there were way more wars back then, people have no mercy for others in majority, if killing them would make their life better they would. I'm not saying people were psychopaths but what would you rather? 10 random moms dying or your own? :ogre:

This is a fairly new way of thinking that's why there were way more wars back then, people have no mercy for others in majority, if killing them would make their life better they would. I'm not saying people were psychopaths but what would you rather? 10 random moms dying or your own? :ogre:
Ofc my moms comes first but does it mean that i would ruthlessly kill the 10 moms ? Thats my point, there is different degrees of empathy, there was a lot of wars back then but mercy killing was fairly common, probably because we embraced death more easily than now. It was common, and religions were also a lot stronger. Today, we keep on thinking that death is the end, and that life is something to be cherished, so ofc killing is way more frowned upon ( i am not a threat to society :feelsez: )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Kristin
Reminds me of a book I’m reading about the Egyptians where they held cats in such high regard when a young Egyptian prince accidentally kills one his whole family has to go into hiding because all of Egypt is trying to murder them.

I thought it was pretty funny how illogical they were being but then I go on reddit and people hold the exact same opinion lmao

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 2403, Kristin and 1 other person
It's soy virtue signal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Kristin and Deleted member 2403
A kitten killed my father and raped my mother.
@TraumatisedOgre is into catgirls so he gets off to fucking cats

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 2403
Biden Over

• +1
The ultimate cuckery IS BY FAR : the niggas who prefer to see humans suffer instead of animals.

this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL this shit IS EVEN ON THIS FORUM JFL
Thread on a kitten being stomped to death https://looksmax.org/threads/kitten-being-stomped-to-its-death-by-three-girls.346336/
VS

RESULTS : AS EXPECTED OF CUCKS THE KITTEN GETS MUCH MORE SYMPATHY THAN THE FKING HUMAN BABY .( THAT ALSO SUFFERED TEN TIMES MORE SINCE DEATH BY BURNING IS ONE OF THE MOST HORRIBLE DEATH ) and THE FKING BABY GOT JFLED AND MADE FUN OF AHAHAHAHAA FKING GAY WORLD :feelswah:
KITTEN :

HOLY SHIT AT THIS CUCKERY, INDEED I AM STARTING TO HATE HUMANITY BECAUSE OF SUBHUMANS LIKE U

" OH NO NO NOT THE KITTEN OH NO CUTE KITTEN DOESNT DESERVE THIS NOOOOOOOO :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Both are pretty terrible and blackpilling tbh and make me want to unironically go ER ngl

ONE MAKES ME WANT TO PURGE THE WORLD OF ALL GOOKS/ETHNICS/SUBHUMANS

AND THE OTHER MAKES ME WANT TO GAS THE KIKES FOR REAL THIS TIME.

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and TITUS
that baby would grow up to hurt many people
How do you know? same argument can be applied to cats.

the only reason your cat might not kill you is because you are bigger then the beast. In the case you aren't you will die.

Jfl at you for thinking animal life has more value then that of a human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Kristin
Doubt. Even in ww1 opposing sides showed empathy to each other. No one would chose their cattle over the life of another human. Even if he is from another tribe.

VS

KITTEN :

It's weird how people can cry and be so sad over the death of a kitten but not that of a human baby, of which both are clearly victims in their respective situation. If you genuinely don't care about death that's fine, but the inconsistency is really strange, especially considering that one is part of your species which you're wired to feel at least some compassion for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Kristin and Albeacho
Doubt. Even in ww1 opposing sides showed empathy to each other. No one would chose their cattle over the life of another human. Even if he is from another tribe.
So you're right and anthropologists are wrong

• +1
If I had the choice of
1. Watching a cat get stomped to death
2. Execute a communist

The choice would be very simple

That being said both the baby and the kitten deserve sympathy, and if you saw both of them dying in a torterous manner you would probably feel for both, but more for the baby(unless you're a psychopath)

• +1